Davinci Escola D'art: Davinci school of art is located in the heart of the mediterranean city Barcelona, of renowned beauty. Situated in the Gothic Quarter in the middle of the Old City, the school is very close to such celebrated sites as La Catedral, Las Ramblas, The Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona, etc. It's a five minutes walk from Plaça Catalunya, the main connection node of the city.
In the immediate area of the school, there is a great amount of art galleries and artists’ and designers’ studios who work in the most diverse specialties, which together create an environment of stunning diversity of cultural offerings and enriching recreational activities for the training of students.
At Barcelona Photography Courses, we offer a variety of courses & master classes through English that teach you all about the fundamental principles of great photography. Our photography courses take place in Central Barcelona at various locations in the city. Barcelona is situated on the north-east coast of Spain, approximately 500 km east of Madrid and 300 km north of Valencia. Our courses are led by experienced and passionate professionals who are always on hand to support you.
Our short courses last approximately 4 hours and focus on the technical and creative aspects of photography. Our balance of theory and practical exercises will ensure you have a solid understanding of how to use your camera and take great photographs, so that when the next unforgettable moment comes along, you will know how to take control and get the most out of it.
Our master classes are perfect to start your photographic skills in areas such as portrait, documentary and nature photography. We focus on the theoretical side and give you some pro tips that will super charge your photography skills. We also build on the theory with a highly practical element and provide individual guidance and coaching.
Based in the beautiful and vibrant city of Barcelona in north-east Spain, Libremente Art offers online and in-class visual art courses, art coaching programs, creative travel workshops, and design coaching workshops in taught in English, Spanish and Italian.
Our target is young students, professionals and companies willing to go deeper in their creative potential and to apply creative thinking in their classes, businesses, and lives.
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1961, ELISAVA was the first design school to open in Spain and the first to offer a design specific curriculum. Through a successful blend of academic rigour along with open-mindedness and innovation, ELISAVA has long been an open forum for all those who have something new, intelligent and thoughtful to say regarding the creative industries.
ELISAVA is located in a modern 11,000m2 facility with multi purpose classrooms and engineering, photography and computer labs as well as a model and fashion workshop and a reference library with over 9,000 design related volumes.
A wide educational offer in Design, Engineering, Communication, Strategy, Management and Architecture thought covering Official Degrees, Master’s degrees and Postgraduate diplomas and Summer Courses. Degrees and Master's and Postgraduate programmes, transcripts and ECTS credits are awarded by the prestigious Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona who is an affiliate of ELISAVA.
Estudio Nómada is an independent art school / artistic studio work-space in the heart of the vibrant Gothic area in Barcelona on the north-eastern Mediterranean coast of Spain. Our year-round international art program is designed for:
- Future art students who want to prepare for art academy or for applying to an art academy
- Art students that want to do an internship abroad in Barcelona
- Professional artists who want to enhance their working process and/or their entrepreneurial skills
The International Art Program is comprised of workshops and personalized art tuition. All classes are one-on-one or in small groups. Students stay for a minimum of 2 months but preferably for 6 months or more. Classes are in English or Dutch, and we can also arrange Spanish language classes for you. We also offer an Art / Spanish Language Immersion course, as well as summer masterclasses.
You will be personally guided by experienced artists and will work on personal assignments that we feel fit your needs as an artist. You focus on finding your own professional workflow and become part of a lively and very international artistic community in Barcelona. You will work in a downtown studio complex, and at the end of your stay you can exhibit your work in our gallery.
Testimonial: "This is a life-transforming experience I will never forget – a milestone for my whole being. No matter where I am in the future, the unique Nómada community will always have a piece of my heart."
- Winston Lau
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs year-round and summer TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course in the summer months & year-round:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).