Art Schools / Design Colleges in Europe: Fine art school in Spain, Study art abroad programs, summer art workshop, painting holidays in Spain, tuition in English. Escuela de arte en España, Cursos de arte contemporáneo
DAVINCI ESCOLA D'ART: DAVINCI school of art, was founded in 1974, is located in the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona. Davinci school of art has a national and international cultural projection in the city of Barcelona, where the potential of emerging artists has always been well represented. Davinci art school is open all year long.
The goal of the center is to promote personal growth in the fine arts, training in the academic as well as creative fields, interdisciplinary work in all of the workshops, and relationships between professionals and students. Additionally, the center strives to encourage group work, exhibitions, performances, conferences and other events in the city.
The facilities are dedicated to artistic formation and production. All of the specialities in the field of fine arts are available. Because of the school’s reputation and location, there are students of all nationalities. The team of instructors is made up of professional artists from different fields of the arts.
Tracking of students’ progress is individualized, according to the level of each student
and the philosophy of the school, which opts for continuous training that is not measured
as much by experience as by specialty.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs year-round and summer TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course in the summer months & year-round:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Based in the beautiful and vibrant city of Barcelona in north-east Spain, Libremente Art offers online and in-class visual art courses, art coaching programs, creative travel workshops, and design coaching workshops in taught in English, Spanish and Italian.
Our target is young students, professionals and companies willing to go deeper in their creative potential and to apply creative thinking in their classes, businesses, and lives.
Located in Valenica, on Spain's Mediterranean coast, Berklee College of Music offers a 6-week for-credit summer music program to undergraduate students from around the world. All instruction is conducted in English. Students must have proficient English oral, writing and reading skills.
Students can choose to immerse themselves in one of three areas: Music Technology and Production, Music and Entertainment Business, or Liberal Arts & Mediterranean Cultural Studies. Our Spain Summer Study Abroad program provides an opportunity for both Berklee and non-Berklee students to earn undergraduate college credit at Berklee.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Spain & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Located in the heart of Madrid, Spain, El Enclave Academia de Arte is an art school offering a painting and drawing workshop and short painting and drawing courses. We welcome students from all over the world, our tutors study each particular case and design a personalized program before you arrive.
Our painting and drawing workshop is a great platform for arts learning and development, offering customized programs that guaranty suitable learning for all needs, from beginners to advanced students. In the workshop we work with all types of drawing and painting media, as well as with the diversity of styles that the current art context may gather. Therefore, our students have the option to learn from the most traditional to the most contemporary and boldest processes and techniques.
For students who wish to go in a more specialized and professional direction we provide advanced programs that are meant to consolidate and promote their art proposals. These programs include research works, team meetings, tutorials, portfolio creation and exhibitions promoted by the Academy.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production