Cambridge International College: Cambridge International College has a reputation as the friendliest college in Melbourne. Many students say CIC is a great place to learn English and vocational courses, and a great place to meet new friends. The college is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. Melbourne Central Railway Station is located underneath the college. Students can also catch Melbourne's famous tram lines from the college door.
General Purposes English Our high quality General Purposes English courses are designed for: - People wanting to extend their fluency in English - Students wanting to know more about Australia - People on working holidays wanting to learn English for work and travel, and - People wanting to be able to communicate better with native speakers.
Students are able to extend their English language skills areas of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. There are also opportunities for development of Grammar, Pronunciation and Vocabulary. The courses also include Australian topics and excursions from time to time. General Purposes English is offered at a number of levels. The Preliminary English Program: from Beginner to Upper Intermediate.
Advanced General English The Advanced General English course is for students who have successfully completed Upper Intermediate level (approx IELTS 5.0). It enables them to extend their proficiency in English language so that they are more skilled in communicating in English in the community, the workplace, and in vocational educational courses. This course focuses on all four areas of English language learning: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing with development in grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation at advanced levels.
English for Academic Purposes These classes have been designed for people who are planning to study at TAFE or university in Australia.
Academic English (Certificate in Spoken & Written English IV - Further Studies) The English for Academic Purposes class is for students who have successfully completed Upper Intermediate level (approx IELTS 5.0). It enables them to extend their proficiency in English by developing skills for further education courses in Australia. The course takes an integrated approach showing the relationships between the language skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. It gives students the opportunity of practicing ‘real life’ study skills such as planning and drafting essays, participating in tutorial discussions, giving oral presentations, listening to lectures, and reading a range of academic texts – preparation for further education courses in English.
IELTS Exam Preparations This is a five-week class for students who have completed intermediate level (at least IELTS 4.5). This program is for high level students who require an IELTS band for entry into further education at TAFE or university. Students will learn about the exam and the component tests, develop test-taking strategies for the Exam, and sit practice tests.
English for Business Purposes This class enables students who have completed Intermediate level (approximately IELTS 4.5) to communicate more effectively in English for Business purposes both in English-speaking countries and their home countries. Students work on appropriate advanced level tasks including email and letter writing, listening to lectures, reading authentic texts, giving oral presentations and participating in tutorial discussions. There is an ongoing focus on vocabulary for business contexts including Business Studies courses at Cambridge International College.
Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Cambridge International College offers intensive classes to prepare students for the University of Cambridge PET, FCE and CAE exams. Students who are successful will receive an award from the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. Preliminary English Test (PET) The Cambridge PET Exam is an award at intermediate level (approx IELTS 4.5). The PET class enables students to prepare for the PET and to extend their English for a range of contexts.
First Certificate in English (FCE) The Cambridge First Certificate in English is an award at upper intermediate level (approx IELTS 5.5). It is for people who require evidence of their English language skills for work or study purposes. Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) The Cambridge CAE is an award at advanced level (approx IELTS 6.5) for people needing English language skills in a wide range of contexts. The exams are based on realistic tasks, and indicate the ability to use the language in practical situations
Australian International College of Language Online
Courses / Programs
• AICOL Online English School in Australia: All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020.
• Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
Year-round English Courses for Adults: • General English courses
• IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC & Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
• Certificates in Spoken and Written English
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Kids & Teens: • Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• English for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
• Homestay accommodation
Tailored Education IELTS Tutoring located in Armadale, a suburb in Melbourne, (7 km south-east from Melbourne's central business district), provides a tutoring service in the home tuition market for students preparing to take the IELTS test (the International English Language Testing System), the world’s proven English language test.
Tailored Education is both versatile and adaptable, and lessons cater for the individuals needs, building on strengths and identifying and addressing weaknesses. The highly qualified tutor provides one-to-one tutoring in the comfort of your own home or suitable venue, and has substantial experience of teaching in both the Australian and UK school systems over the last 20 years.
As a passionate educator, the tutor believes that old fashioned teaching incorporated with modern technology allows the student to be offered wonderful educational opportunities.
IELTS preparation course:
- Individual learning programs
- Academic and general
- One-to-one tutoring in the comfort of your own home or suitable venue
- Computerized and traditional teaching methods
- Course materials provided
- Learn the required strategies through practice exercises and tests to gain your target band
- Flexible program and payment options
- Evening and weekend times available
- Experienced and highly qualified tutor
The SEA is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
At Melbourne City College Australia (MCCA) in the heart of the city, students can be sure of receiving high-quality education and training.
We provide a wide range of career-oriented courses like English language training, Aged Care training, Child Care training, and other programs, crafted with goal in mind that is to help students get into their chosen profession.
If you are looking forward to join a college as a stepping stone to great employment opportunities or a university or if you would like to come back into education to gain new skills for further career development, MCCA is the right place for you. Here, we help you get to where you would like to be in your life.
Learn English in the heart of Sydney, Australia! English Language Company (ELC) provides a wide range of award-winning English courses at beginner to advanced levels. Courses include General and Intensive English options, English exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge), Business English, a Homestay Program, and more.
We offer an extensive range of English courses. These are complimented by your choice of elective classes so that you will learn exactly what you need to. Our students consistently rate ELC teachers as excellent. All teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and specialist TESOL qualifications.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent teaching and services to all of our students. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and we are sure that you will enjoy studying at ELC and living in Sydney.
- General English
- Intensive / Semi-Intensive English (Full-time / Part-time)
- Business English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE and / or CAE)
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Specialising in study opportunities in Australia, Boomerang Australia Studies is an educational agency with their head office located in downtown Sydney. Boomerang Australia Studies represents many of the top language schools and higher education institutions (universities & colleges) throughout Australia. We offer English language courses to international students in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart in Tasmania, Brisbane, and on the Sunshine Coast and Airlie Beach in Queensland. Founded in 1999, we have additional branch offices and representation in Lyon and Paris, France, and Italy.
Our main concern is to provide, not only quality services, but to also make sure of the reputation of our Australian educational partners. This is reflected in our selection of the English language providers we represent in Australia. We provide free advice and assistance in English, Spanish, Italian, French & Turkish.
Our English language providers are accredited by the Australian Governmental Board & members of the quality label English Australia. The advantage of applying through us is that we provide a wide range of services to our students.
English language coursees for all levels from beginner - advanced:
- General English language courses
- IELTS, TOEIC & Cambridge (FCE, CAE, CPE & BEC) English language exam preparation courses
- Academic English language courses
- English language + specialisation packages (eg. Business English & more)
- Pathways programmes for high school & university
Further education: Vocational training (certificate, diploma & advanced diploma), university undergraduate & postgraduate degrees & foundation studies