MBA in Texas: University business school in Waco, bachelor degrees in accounting, finance, marketing, management & economics. Executive MBA for working professionals, undergraduate & graduate business studies in McLennan County, Central TX, between Dallas & Austin.
Hankamer School of Business, Waco: Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business is a leading Business School in Waco, Texas that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the functional areas of business - marketing, finance, accounting, economics, management, management information systems, and more. The School seeks to produce business leaders with recognized integrity, superior theoretical knowledge and practical skills of modern global business developed through an experiential learning environment.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: The Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Undergraduate Business Degree Programs:
- International Business
- Financial Services and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Media Business - Public Administration, and more...
Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Baylor MBA
- Baylor EMBA
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- PhD in Information Systems
- Master of Taxation (MTax)
- Master of Science in Economics
- Master of Science in International Economics
- Master of Arts in International Economics
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Founded in 1920 in Dallas, Texas, the SMU Cox School of Business equips students with the skills, knowledge, and experiences they need to succeed in business. The Cox School offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, as well as innovative executive education programs encompassing all aspects of business leadership and management.
Major publications including BusinessWeek, The Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and The Wall Street Journal rank SMU Cox among the top business schools in the nation and around the world.
SMU Cox is located in the heart of Dallas, a world center for commerce and culture. You'll have the opportunity to interact regularly with business leaders and practitioners through speaker series, internships, and mentoring programs. When you enroll as a student in the SMU Cox School of Business, you become part of a vibrant, diverse campus community.
The SMU campus near downtown Dallas combines the warmth of a smaller university with the resources and excitement of a major institution in one of the nation’s most dynamic cities. As an undergraduate student, full-time graduate student or working professional, you’ll find a home at SMU.
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults: • General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
Schreiner University is a co-educational private liberal arts university located in Kerrville, Kerr County, in Central Texas. The university is situated approximately one hour northwest of San Antonio and 90 minutes west of Austin. We are a Christian university affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer four-year undergraduate degree programs in subjects including accounting, business, management, psychology, nursing, graphic design, engineering, music and many more. We also offer graduate programs in education including a Master of Education degree program. A range of pre-professional programs is also available including pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-veterinary science among others.
Schreiner University is a residential university with all students required to live on-campus. We are committed to educating students holistically. Primarily undergraduate, the university offers a personalized, integrated education that prepares its students for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society. We are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters, baccalaureate and associate degrees.
Baylor University, based in Waco, Texas, is a private Baptist university, and a nationally ranked liberal arts institution offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business, law, music, philosophy, theology and science. Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas, Baylor is the oldest, continually operating university in the state. Though 80 percent of our students come from within Texas, we are home to students from all 50 states, and 80 countries.
Baylor is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is a member of the Association of Southern Baptist Colleges and Schools.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs are offered through our Colleges & Schools:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Theological Seminary
- Graduate School
- School of Business
- Honors College
- Law School
- School of Nursing
- Nonprofit Leadership and Service
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Computer Science
- School of Music
- School of Social Work
The College of Business Administration, University of Texas at El Paso
Courses / Programs
The College of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso, shares with the University its fundamental mission to provide the highest quality education to the citizens of El Paso and West Texas. We offer a range of quality undergraduate, graduate & post-graduate Business related degree programs including a variety of MBA options. We also provide a Bachelor of Business Administration, and Masters degree options in Accountancy, Economics, and more.
The border location of the University and the expertise developed by the faculty provide an environment that affords opportunities for students to become knowledgeable in international business.
The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) offers the only AACSB Accredited business programs in the El Paso border region. The UTEP College of Business Administration has earned AACSB Accreditation for both its Business Administration and Accounting programs.
Undergraduate, Graduate & Post-graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs
- Accelerated MBA
- Full Time MBA
- Executive MBA
- MBA PLUS Certificate
- MBA/MPA Dual-Degree Option
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Science In Economics
- PhD in International Business
The University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston
Courses / Programs
The University of Texas School of Nursing in Houston is ranked in the top five percent of nursing schools in the USA. The campus is located in the Texas Medical Center where students enjoy the resources of a distinguished health science center combined with the expertise of the world's largest medical center.
The School of Nursing offers degree programs resulting in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, or Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. The school also provides a wide variety of settings in which students and faculty can study, conduct research, and participate in clinical practice.
The school is proud of the quality and variety of experiences that are offered our graduate and undergraduate students. With over 800 students enrolled the school graduates an average of 166 new nurses and 130 nurses with graduate degrees each year. More than 6,000 nurses have graduated since 1972.