Business universities in Texas: MBA in Waco, bachelor degrees in accounting, finance, marketing, management & economics. Executive MBA for working professionals, undergraduate & graduate business programs in McLennan County, Central TX, between Dallas & Austin.
Hankamer School of Business, Waco: Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business, based in Waco, Texas, is a leading Business School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the functional areas of business - accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, management, economics and more. The School's top-ranked programs combine rigorous classroom learning, hands-on experience in the real world, a solid foundation in ethical values and a global outlook.
Undergraduate Business Degree Programs: - Economics - BA, BBA, BS - Entrepreneurship - BBA - Fashion Merchandising - BA, BSFCS - Finance - BBA - Financial Services and Planning - BBA - Human Resource Management - BBA - Accounting - BBA - Baylor Business Fellows - BBA - Business for Secondary Education with Teacher Certification - BBA - Business-French - BBA - Business-German - BBA - Business-Journalism - BBA - Business-Russian - BBA - Business-Spanish - BBA - Distribution Management and Technology - BBA - Information Systems - BBA - International Business - BBA - Management - BBA - Marketing - BBA - Media Business - BBA - Nonprofit Leadership and Service - Professional Selling - BBA - Public Administration - BBA - Real Estate - BBA - Risk Management and Insurance - BBA - Sports, Sponsorship and Sales - BBA Graduate Business Degree Programs: - Baylor MBA - Baylor EMBA - Master of Accountancy (MAcc) - Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) - PhD in Information Systems - Master of Taxation (MTax) - Master of Science in Economics - Master of Science in International Economics - Master of Arts in International Economics
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Founded in 1920 in Dallas, Texas, the SMU Cox School of Business equips students with the skills, knowledge, and experiences they need to succeed in business. The Cox School offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, as well as innovative executive education programs encompassing all aspects of business leadership and management.
Major publications including BusinessWeek, The Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and The Wall Street Journal rank SMU Cox among the top business schools in the nation and around the world.
SMU Cox is located in the heart of Dallas, a world center for commerce and culture. You'll have the opportunity to interact regularly with business leaders and practitioners through speaker series, internships, and mentoring programs. When you enroll as a student in the SMU Cox School of Business, you become part of a vibrant, diverse campus community.
The SMU campus near downtown Dallas combines the warmth of a smaller university with the resources and excitement of a major institution in one of the nation’s most dynamic cities. As an undergraduate student, full-time graduate student or working professional, you’ll find a home at SMU.
The College of Business Administration, University of Texas at El Paso
Courses / Programs
The College of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso, shares with the University its fundamental mission to provide the highest quality education to the citizens of El Paso and West Texas. We offer a range of quality undergraduate, graduate & post-graduate Business related degree programs including a variety of MBA options. We also provide a Bachelor of Business Administration, and Masters degree options in Accountancy, Economics, and more.
The border location of the University and the expertise developed by the faculty provide an environment that affords opportunities for students to become knowledgeable in international business.
The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) offers the only AACSB Accredited business programs in the El Paso border region. The UTEP College of Business Administration has earned AACSB Accreditation for both its Business Administration and Accounting programs.
Undergraduate, Graduate & Post-graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs
- Accelerated MBA
- Full Time MBA
- Executive MBA
- MBA PLUS Certificate
- MBA/MPA Dual-Degree Option
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Science In Economics
- PhD in International Business
Sam Houston State University--Department of Language, Literacy & Special Populations
Courses / Programs
At the Department of Language, Literacy and Special Populations at Sam Houston State University, we offer a wide range of Certificate, Masters, and Doctoral programs in language & literacy fields including Special Education, Early Childhood Education, International Literacy, Reading, Dyslexia Certification, and many more. Based in Huntsville, Walker County, TX, Sam Houston State University has been preparing students for meaningful lives of achievement for over 130 years.
Sam Houston State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees.
Sam Houston State University is an inclusive institution whose mission is to provide high quality education, scholarship, and service to students and to regional, state, national, and international constituencies. We are ranked 10th among America’s “safest colleges” according to the Daily Beast, a New York-based news Web site.
Our faculty members make themselves available not only as student mentors, but also as experts in their fields to assist the working media with stories of interest and importance to the public.
Schreiner University is a co-educational private liberal arts university located in Kerrville, Kerr County, in Central Texas. The university is situated approximately one hour northwest of San Antonio and 90 minutes west of Austin. We are a Christian university affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer four-year undergraduate degree programs in subjects including accounting, business, management, psychology, nursing, graphic design, engineering, music and many more. We also offer graduate programs in education including a Master of Education degree program. A range of pre-professional programs is also available including pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-veterinary science among others.
Schreiner University is a residential university with all students required to live on-campus. We are committed to educating students holistically. Primarily undergraduate, the university offers a personalized, integrated education that prepares its students for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society. We are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters, baccalaureate and associate degrees.
• Learn English in Houston with Crossing Borders language school in the Galleria area (also known as Uptown), a major business district and shopping area in Houston, 6 miles west of Downtown.
• We offer group ESL programs and private English lessons for adults & high school teens in Houston.
• For international students, we offer semi-intensive English courses and this option is permitted for students on a B1/B2 tourist visa.
• Our English students learn to speak more confidently and clearly, and learn faster than students from many other ESL programs in Texas and across the U.S. You will learn more in 1 month with Crossing Borders than you will in 3 months at other English schools.
English Courses for Adults & High School Teens:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation course
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English classes
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
• English classes for high school teens