Business universities in Texas: MBA in Waco, bachelor degrees in accounting, finance, marketing, management & economics. Executive MBA for working professionals, undergraduate & graduate business programs in McLennan County, Central TX, between Dallas & Austin.
Hankamer School of Business, Waco: Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business, based in Waco, Texas, is a leading Business School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the functional areas of business - accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, management, economics and more. The School's top-ranked programs combine rigorous classroom learning, hands-on experience in the real world, a solid foundation in ethical values and a global outlook.
Undergraduate Business Degree Programs: - Economics - BA, BBA, BS - Entrepreneurship - BBA - Fashion Merchandising - BA, BSFCS - Finance - BBA - Financial Services and Planning - BBA - Human Resource Management - BBA - Accounting - BBA - Baylor Business Fellows - BBA - Business for Secondary Education with Teacher Certification - BBA - Business-French - BBA - Business-German - BBA - Business-Journalism - BBA - Business-Russian - BBA - Business-Spanish - BBA - Distribution Management and Technology - BBA - Information Systems - BBA - International Business - BBA - Management - BBA - Marketing - BBA - Media Business - BBA - Nonprofit Leadership and Service - Professional Selling - BBA - Public Administration - BBA - Real Estate - BBA - Risk Management and Insurance - BBA - Sports, Sponsorship and Sales - BBA Graduate Business Degree Programs: - Baylor MBA - Baylor EMBA - Master of Accountancy (MAcc) - Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) - PhD in Information Systems - Master of Taxation (MTax) - Master of Science in Economics - Master of Science in International Economics - Master of Arts in International Economics
Schreiner University is a co-educational private liberal arts university located in Kerrville, Kerr County, in Central Texas. The university is situated approximately one hour northwest of San Antonio and 90 minutes west of Austin. We are a Christian university affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer four-year undergraduate degree programs in subjects including accounting, business, management, psychology, nursing, graphic design, engineering, music and many more. We also offer graduate programs in education including a Master of Education degree program. A range of pre-professional programs is also available including pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-veterinary science among others.
Schreiner University is a residential university with all students required to live on-campus. We are committed to educating students holistically. Primarily undergraduate, the university offers a personalized, integrated education that prepares its students for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society. We are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters, baccalaureate and associate degrees.
Texas A&M University in College Station, East Central Texas, is the oldest public university in Texas. The university offers more than 120 undergraduate degree programs and 240 master's and Ph.D. programs, as well as a doctorate in veterinary medicine. With this comprehensive selection of majors and numerous extracurricular activities to hone their skills in academics, leadership and public service, a college experience at Texas A&M results in highly sought-after graduates and solid world citizens.
This research-intensive flagship university with 10 colleges was recently ranked first in the nation by Smart Money magazine for "pay-back ratio" (what graduates earn compared to the cost of their education). The 2011 U.S. News and World Report ranked Texas A&M second nationally in their "Great Schools, Great Prices" category among public universities and 22nd overall. Many of our degree programs are ranked among the top 10 in the country.
Texas A&M University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award bachelor, masters, doctoral and professional level degrees.
Texas A&M offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the following colleges:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Bush School of Government & Public Service
- Mays Business School
- Education and Human Development
- Dwight Look College of Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
The College of Business Administration, University of Texas at El Paso
Courses / Programs
The College of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso, shares with the University its fundamental mission to provide the highest quality education to the citizens of El Paso and West Texas. We offer a range of quality undergraduate, graduate & post-graduate Business related degree programs including a variety of MBA options. We also provide a Bachelor of Business Administration, and Masters degree options in Accountancy, Economics, and more.
The border location of the University and the expertise developed by the faculty provide an environment that affords opportunities for students to become knowledgeable in international business.
The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) offers the only AACSB Accredited business programs in the El Paso border region. The UTEP College of Business Administration has earned AACSB Accreditation for both its Business Administration and Accounting programs.
Undergraduate, Graduate & Post-graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs
- Accelerated MBA
- Full Time MBA
- Executive MBA
- MBA PLUS Certificate
- MBA/MPA Dual-Degree Option
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Science In Economics
- PhD in International Business
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Do you want to begin an exciting career in the makeup and beauty industry? CMC Makeup School provides professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
• Specializing in beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development, CMC will equip you with the training and tools that are essential to succeed as a make-up artist.
• We focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup. We also offer makeup classes in the Austin and Houston area.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our students include local students from Dallas and surrounding cities and states including Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana, and international students from countries and regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
Student Review: "I just finished the Master’s class in Dallas at CMC Makeup I loved every minute. The instructors and staff were very attentive and friendly. I miss them already but will be back for the Ultimate Plus. I recommend this for the future Make-up Artist."
Professional Makeup Artist Programs
• Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
iD Tech Camps provides immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities throughout the USA, including in Texas cities such as Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio. These quality summer programs cover a wide range of tech-related subjects including video game design, application development, programming, web design and more. For kids & teens ages 7-17, iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps. In addition, iD Tech Academies offers 2-week long overnight programs for teens ages 13-18.
iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
iD Tech Camps offers a variety of cutting-edge summer camp courses for students who are interested in technology and computer science. Kids and teens learn one course topic per week, specializing in video game design, iPhone app development, Flash animation, programming, video editing and more – using the best brand name products from Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Google, Microsoft, and beyond.
“Everything I have experienced at iD Tech Camps was great. The instructors were helpful, accommodating and overall fun people to be around. Best experience I’ve had this summer…” - Matthew, Student, University of Houston