Business colleges in Florida: MBA program in Miami, BBA degree, accelerated bachelor & masters degrees in business administration. Undergraduate & graduate business school at Carlos Albizu University in South Florida.
Carlos Albizu University: With campuses in Miami, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Carlos Albizu University (CAU) is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning that offers Business Administration Bachelor & Masters degree programs. With more than 40 countries represented in our student body, CAU - Miami Campus thrives in a modern facility with 18 acres of university grounds in the city of Doral, Miami - Dade County. Through its expert faculty, CAU offers exciting and challenging programs in Business Administration, Education, and Psychology to over 2,000 students at our two campuses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree Program (18-months) - Organizational Management Major
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs (16-months) - Organizational Management
- Non-Profit Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in sunny Florida with The Language Academy (TLA)!
• Situated in Fort Lauderdale, north of Miami, TLA provides English courses to international students & business executives from around the world, including General English, Intensive English, & TOEFL preparation.
• Our internationally-renowned English language school has received the prestigious ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training) accreditation, and is recognized by the US Department of Education, so you can be assured of high-quality English instruction.
• Known as the "Venice of America", Fort Lauderdale on Florida’s Gold Coast, is one of America's safest, cleanest and wealthiest cities, and is internationally famous for its white sand beaches & mild weather.
• The quality mix of TLA and its beautiful surroundings make it a smart choice of location to study English in the USA. TLA's Department of Student Affairs offers homestay, apartment & hotel accommodation.
• All students take a placement test that will ensure that they are placed in the class that best meets their needs.
• Our English teachers focus on your interests and learning goals. TLA plans a weekly program of activities providing an opportunity to have fun, practice your English and meet American people.
• You are encouraged to participate in cultural activities & field trips outside of school, and fully benefit from your visit to the U.S.
• General English - 8 levels from beginner to advanced
• Private / One-on-one English lessons
• University Preparation
• TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC & TKT exam preparation
• English for Executives / Business English
• Junior Summer Program for 11-18 year olds
• Homestay program with local host family
Further Language Courses: • Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German
Chapman Graduate School of Business in Miami, on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Florida, is one of the most popular colleges at Florida International University (FIU), offering one of the top-ranked International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program.
The IMBA is an extraordinary twelve-month program for people who plan to take their new-found knowledge and experience and move fast in pursuit of the many great opportunities now available in international business. In fact, our International MBA is one of the highest ranked one-year international business MBAs and graduate business degree programs in the United States.
The IMBA offers an extraordinary learning experience with unique benefits. As a student in our program, you'll take courses taught from a global perspective by a faculty which is more than sixty percent international. You'll also learn with and from fellow students from more than 20 countries and professions who will become central to your global business network.
International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Program:
- 12 month program
- China Track
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Accounting for Managers
- Colloquium in Managing Organizational Ethics
- Organizational Information Systems
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- International Business Environment
- Corporate Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Operations Management
- International Management
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) partners with UF colleges to develop and offer instructional programs and specific educational opportunities to these students wherever they are located. DCE provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students. It provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online and print delivery formats.
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
Located in North Miami, The Florida International University's (FIU) School of Hospitality and Tourism Management provides some of the highest ranked Hospitality Degree programs in the Southeast United States. We offer both on-campus and distance learning hospitality and tourism management degree options, as well as certificate programs in various Hotel, Restaurant, Hospitality, Beverage Management, Event & Meeting Planning, and Travel & Tourism specializations at the school.
Each year, over 1500 undergraduate and graduate students from every state in the United States and 70 countries choose FIU for its outstanding reputation, advantageous locations, impressive faculty, rich curriculum, and fast-track career advantages in the international hotel, foodservice and tourism industries.
Our undergraduate program is ranked 6th in the nation, and our graduate program currently has the largest graduate hospitality management enrollment in the nation. Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs at undergraduate & graduate level and for non-degree seeking students
Distance learning / online degree programs also available
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale-Davie area
Courses / Programs
Located in the Fort Lauderdale-Davie area in Broward County, South Florida, Nova Southeastern University (NSU) provides a wide range of undergraduate degrees, three certificate programs, and two graduate degree programs. Our master's programs are offered through The Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences: Master of Arts in Writing and Master of Science in Experimental Psychology.
These graduate programs offer small class sizes and opportunities to work closely with knowledgeable, experienced professors. The college provides this personalized approach to graduate education at the heart of a major university whose student population is predominantly at the graduate and doctoral level.
NSU is the nation’s eighth-largest, not-for-profit, independent university, with more than 28,000 students and 148,000 alumni; a sprawling, 300-acre Fort Lauderdale-Davie campus; and a presence in nine countries around the world. Through five decades of explosive growth, our reputation for academic excellence and innovation continues to flourish.