Business colleges in Florida: MBA program in Miami, BBA degree course, accelerated bachelor & masters degrees in business administration. Undergraduate & graduate business school in South Florida university.
Carlos Albizu University: Carlos Albizu University (CAU) is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning with campuses in Miami, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Through its expert faculty, CAU offers exciting and challenging programs in Business Administration, Education, and Psychology to over 2,000 students at our two campuses. With more than 40 countries represented in our student body, CAU - Miami Campus thrives in a modern facility with 18 acres of university grounds in the city of Doral, Miami - Dade County.
Business Administration Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs: In the field of Business Administration, CAU offers accelerated Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs featuring flexible schedules and small classes.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an executive program that prepares students for middle and senior level management positions through advanced level course work. The Executive MBA degree is primarily designed for working professionals, allowing them to earn their MBA degree without interrupting their careers. The MBA program follows a "Fast-Track" delivery format. The MBA requires 36 credit hours for completion and is offered with concentrations in Organizational management, Non-profit management and Entrepreneurship. The MBA program may be completed in 16 months.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program at Carlos Albizu University is designed to prepare graduates with the necessary skills and academic knowledge to effectively apply various business principles and tools in an organizational setting. The Bachelor of Business Administration program prepares graduates for supervisory and lower-tier management positions as well as for graduate study. The BBA’s upper division core courses are offered via a non-traditional "Fast-track" delivery format and may be completed in five academic sessions, or approximately 20 months.
Other Programs: We also offer a range of programs in the fields of Education and Psychology as well as Certificate courses in English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
Chapman Graduate School of Business in Miami, on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Florida, is one of the most popular colleges at Florida International University (FIU), offering one of the top-ranked International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program.
The IMBA is an extraordinary twelve-month program for people who plan to take their new-found knowledge and experience and move fast in pursuit of the many great opportunities now available in international business. In fact, our International MBA is one of the highest ranked one-year international business MBAs and graduate business degree programs in the United States.
The IMBA offers an extraordinary learning experience with unique benefits. As a student in our program, you'll take courses taught from a global perspective by a faculty which is more than sixty percent international. You'll also learn with and from fellow students from more than 20 countries and professions who will become central to your global business network.
International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Program:
- 12 month program
- China Track
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Accounting for Managers
- Colloquium in Managing Organizational Ethics
- Organizational Information Systems
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- International Business Environment
- Corporate Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Operations Management
- International Management
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a dual degree university licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
• We provide a range of Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degrees in innovative career fields such as Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Education Leadership, and more.
• The academic agreement between Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy) and MIU means that US quarter credits obtained during the study period with MIU will be recognized by Guglielmo Marconi University - which will automatically issue the Italian certificate degree valid in Europe.
• MIU’s mission is to meet the needs of international and domestic students, offering them various study opportunities at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The University is engaged in significant research and innovation in accordance with societal changes and progress, promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies by merging advanced technological solutions with traditional activities like lectures, workshops and seminars.
• A commitment to excellence and quality inspires our programs that prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.
Charles Sturt University (CSU) Study Centres - Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a leading Australian university with an international reputation for excellence. We welcome students from around the world to our CSU Study Centres in Melbourne and Sydney.
We provide a range of undergraduate diploma and bachelor's degree courses and post-graduate diploma & master's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology. Subject fields include accounting, management, marketing and business administration.
CSU Study Centres are operated by Charles Sturt University in conjunction with Study Group Australia. Study Group is a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
CSU degrees are accredited with relevant government and industry bodies, and these organisations work hand in hand with the University to guarantee that CSU graduates are industry-ready. As a result, CSU consistently ranks highly for graduate employment in the Good Universities Guide.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
Undergraduate Business Courses:
- Diploma of Business
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting
- Bachelor of Business - Management
- Bachelor of Business - Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Studies
Graduate Business Courses:
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
Schiller International University (SIU), is an independent American university with campuses in the United States, France, Germany, and Spain. Our main campus in Largo (50 miles from Miami International Airport), Florida, offers a wide range of accredited Associate, Bachelor & Masters degree programs including Master of Business Administration (MBA), International Business, International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Management of Information Technology, International Relations, and more.
Our students receive expert tuition from highly skilled professors with years of practical experience both as educators and practitioners in their specialized fields. Some of our programs can also be taken online via distance learning.
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Associate Degree Programs:
- International Business
- General Studies
- International Hospitality and Tourism, and more..
Bachelor Degree Programs (BS & BA):
- International Business
- International Economics
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of International Management (MIM)
- Master of Financial Planning, and more..
Barry University, located in Miami Shores (a suburb northeast of Downtown Miami), Florida, is a private Catholic institution offering over 100 undergraduate, graduate, professional and doctoral programs in the fields of business, nursing, health sciences, teacher education, liberal arts, and more.
Barry University is conveniently located between the cities of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It is easily accessible from both Ft. Lauderdale International and Miami International Airports, the Florida Turnpike, or I-95.
While the main campus is in Miami Shores, Barry University offers several continuing adult education classes at other locations. Barry University has a campus in Orlando, FL which houses the Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law and a campus in Saint Petersburg, FL which houses the second branch of its Physician Assistant Program.
Barry University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees.