Business schools in Miami FL: MBA program, BBA degree in South Florida, accelerated bachelor & masters degrees in business administration. Undergraduate & graduate business school at Carlos Albizu University, Miami.
Carlos Albizu University: Carlos Albizu University (CAU) is a private, non-profit, institution of higher learning with campuses in Miami, Florida and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Through its expert faculty, CAU offers exciting and challenging programs in Business Administration, Education, and Psychology to over 2,000 students at our two campuses. With more than 40 countries represented in our student body, CAU - Miami Campus thrives in a modern facility with 18 acres of university grounds in the city of Doral, Miami - Dade County.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Program (16-months): The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an executive program that prepares students for middle and senior level management positions through advanced level course work.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree Program (18-months): The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program at Carlos Albizu University is designed to prepare graduates with the necessary skills and academic knowledge to effectively apply various business principles and tools in an organizational setting.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a dual degree university licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education.
• We provide a range of Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degrees in innovative career fields such as Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Education Leadership, and more.
• The academic agreement between Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy) and MIU means that US quarter credits obtained during the study period with MIU will be recognized by Guglielmo Marconi University - which will automatically issue the Italian certificate degree valid in Europe.
• MIU’s mission is to meet the needs of international and domestic students, offering them various study opportunities at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, flexible scheduling, continuous enrollment, online classes, virtual labs and simulations.
• The University is engaged in significant research and innovation in accordance with societal changes and progress, promoting the use of innovative learning methodologies by merging advanced technological solutions with traditional activities like lectures, workshops and seminars.
• A commitment to excellence and quality inspires our programs that prepare students to face global changes and to successfully apply their academic knowledge to real-life situations.
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is a leading provider of undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management. Our Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. We have maintained a consistent ranking as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition.
Our hospitality programs combine practical experience with classroom theory and aim to assist you to gain the understanding, skills, and techniques you need to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality/tourism industry. Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience. We offer a unique location, quality curriculum, outstanding state-of-the-art instructional facilities, and an unsurpassed network of support for students and graduates.
Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs
- One-semester programs
Barry University, located in Miami Shores (a suburb northeast of Downtown Miami), Florida, is a private Catholic institution offering over 100 undergraduate, graduate, professional and doctoral programs in the fields of business, nursing, health sciences, teacher education, liberal arts, and more.
Barry University is conveniently located between the cities of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It is easily accessible from both Ft. Lauderdale International and Miami International Airports, the Florida Turnpike, or I-95.
While the main campus is in Miami Shores, Barry University offers several continuing adult education classes at other locations. Barry University has a campus in Orlando, FL which houses the Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law and a campus in Saint Petersburg, FL which houses the second branch of its Physician Assistant Program.
Barry University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
Chapman Graduate School of Business in Miami, on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Florida, is one of the most popular colleges at Florida International University (FIU), offering one of the top-ranked International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) program.
The IMBA is an extraordinary twelve-month program for people who plan to take their new-found knowledge and experience and move fast in pursuit of the many great opportunities now available in international business. In fact, our International MBA is one of the highest ranked one-year international business MBAs and graduate business degree programs in the United States.
The IMBA offers an extraordinary learning experience with unique benefits. As a student in our program, you'll take courses taught from a global perspective by a faculty which is more than sixty percent international. You'll also learn with and from fellow students from more than 20 countries and professions who will become central to your global business network.
International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) Program:
- 12 month program
- China Track
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Accounting for Managers
- Colloquium in Managing Organizational Ethics
- Organizational Information Systems
- Organizational Design and Behavior
- International Business Environment
- Corporate Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Operations Management
- International Management
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) partners with UF colleges to develop and offer instructional programs and specific educational opportunities to these students wherever they are located. DCE provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students. It provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online and print delivery formats.