Year-round & summer photography courses in Italy: Short fashion photography programs in Milan, evening classes taught in English for beginners. Professional fashion photography training in Europe for international students/ Americans..
Istituto Italiano di Fotografia, Milan: Are you searching for a quality photography course in Italy? Established in 1992, Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF) is a leading photography school in Milan which provides professional photography training and evening classes taught in Italian, as well as short, summer photography courses taught in English. We welcome students from throughout Italy and worldwide at all levels - from complete beginner to advanced. We keep our class sizes small so that each student gets the individual attention you need. We look forward to helping you to cultivate and develop your creative and expressive skills.
Email:Contact us below
Photography Courses in Milan:
All of our photography courses combine theoretical lessons with practical, hands-on training on photographic sets or external areas. Courses Taught in English:
- Photography & Fashion Summer Course (2 weeks)
- Kickoff Photography Evening Course (10 weeks)
- One-to-one / Private Photography courses
- Personalized Photography courses (for individuals or companies)
Full-time Professional Photography Diploma Course - Taught in Italian
- Course Duration: 2 academic years.
Further Courses & Workshops:
- Evening Photography classes (in Italian) at three levels - Basic, Full, and Full Advanced