Business schools in Newark & New Brunswick NJ: MBA programs in NY area, undergraduate & graduate business degrees in accounting, finance, supply chain management & marketing in Essex County & Middlesex County NJ.
Rutgers Business School: Rutgers Business School-Newark and New Brunswick is an integral part of one of the nation’s oldest, largest, and most distinguished institutions of higher learning: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Among our wide range of undergraduate and gradaute degree programs, we offer full-time and part-time MBA programs with the option to specialize in the following concentrations:
- Finance MBA
- Information Technology MBA
- Management & Global Business MBA
- Marketing MBA
- Pharmaceutical Management MBA
- Supply Chain Management MBA
- Entrepreneurship MBA
- Rutgers Customized MBA
We also offer an Executive MBA and an International MBA degree program.
We're right in the middle of it all. Northern New Jersey has the highest concentration of corporate headquarters for U.S. metro areas of comparable size. The Newark campus is located within minutes of Wall Street and New York City with easy access via public transportation.
1 Washington Park - Rutgers Business School’s high-tech home. The new building has substantially improved the quality of the school’s facilities and classroom technology, while expanding its capacity to meet the rapidly increasing demand for business education and the needs of growing undergraduate and graduate student bodies.
The building is showcased by a soaring glass pavilion with a Times Square-like news ticker scrolling across the outside that dominates the north end of Washington Park next to the Newark Public Library.
School / Office Address:I Washington Park
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
The School of Business at The College of New Jersey is a leader in undergraduate business education. We are located in Ewing, New Jersey, 10 miles south of Princeton, 45 miles south of New York and 30 miles north east of Philadelphia. Over the years we have developed a tradition of graduating students well prepared for the changing business environment.
From partners to presidents to product managers, our alumni can be found in some of the most responsible positions in local, regional, and international businesses. Their career paths cover a range of industries, and extend even beyond business into law, education, government, and non-profit organizations.
Individually and collectively they have demonstrated enduring success while also contributing to their communities. Accredited by AACSB International our focus on undergraduate business education is complemented by our selective enrollment. In short, we succeed because we admit students who see value in their own education, and we take time to foster their development. We do this within the TCNJ community. We also encourage our students to step outside the classroom for hands-on experiences such as internships and study abroad.
Drew University, located in Madison, New Jersey (15 miles from New York City), is a private liberal arts university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Art, Computer Science, Education, Economics, and more. With 50 areas of study and three pre-professional programs, Drew’s rich and varied liberal arts curriculum encourages exploration and invites students to take learning out of the classroom.
Drew University prides itself on providing every one of its 1,700 undergraduates with the highest quality liberal arts education — an education that encourages students to think beyond the classroom and beyond the campus gates. As part of our tight-knit, diverse community, our students unlock a world of experiences and a wealth of career opportunities.
The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools has accorded Drew University full accreditation. The College's programs are approved by the American Chemical Society, and, for pre-legal training, by the states of New Jersey and New York. The New Jersey State Department of Education recognizes the University with full approval for veterans' training.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Math & Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies
- Theater Arts, and many more..
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Fine Arts in Poetry, and more..
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Qatar, Middle East & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Qatar, Doha, throughout the Middle East & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
The Wharton School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university. Wharton offers a 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for full-time students, with a wide range of major concentrations. Wharton's MBA program is consistently regarded as one of the finest in the world, frequently cited as the most effective in preparing graduates to lead organizations in a global business environment.
Wharton's intensive, cross-functional core curriculum provides the essential management skills to succeed in any career, focusing on leadership, analytical skills, communication and business fundamentals. In speaking with countless Wharton MBAs post-graduation, they tell us their rigorous training helps them achieve more in the workplace throughout their careers, even ten or twenty years after graduation.
- Health Care Management
- Individualized Major
- Operations and Information Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Business and Public Policy
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Environmental and Risk Management
- Real Estate
- Strategic Management
- Information: Strategy and Economics...
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.