Business schools in Newark & New Brunswick NJ: MBA programs in NY area, undergraduate & graduate business degrees in accounting, finance, supply chain management & marketing in Essex County & Middlesex County NJ.
Rutgers Business School: Rutgers Business School-Newark and New Brunswick is an integral part of one of the nation’s oldest, largest, and most distinguished institutions of higher learning: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Among our wide range of undergraduate and gradaute degree programs, we offer full-time and part-time MBA programs with the option to specialize in the following concentrations:
- Finance MBA
- Information Technology MBA
- Management & Global Business MBA
- Marketing MBA
- Pharmaceutical Management MBA
- Supply Chain Management MBA
- Entrepreneurship MBA
- Rutgers Customized MBA
We also offer an Executive MBA and an International MBA degree program.
We're right in the middle of it all. Northern New Jersey has the highest concentration of corporate headquarters for U.S. metro areas of comparable size. The Newark campus is located within minutes of Wall Street and New York City with easy access via public transportation.
1 Washington Park - Rutgers Business School’s high-tech home. The new building has substantially improved the quality of the school’s facilities and classroom technology, while expanding its capacity to meet the rapidly increasing demand for business education and the needs of growing undergraduate and graduate student bodies.
The building is showcased by a soaring glass pavilion with a Times Square-like news ticker scrolling across the outside that dominates the north end of Washington Park next to the Newark Public Library.
School / Office Address:I Washington Park
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
• Harvest English Institute is a quality English language school with campuses in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English courses for students already living in the USA, as well as for international students (we have successfully brought students from all over the world to our campuses in NJ).
• Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP), Elective courses, TOEFL Preparation, and Business English courses.
• Harvest Institute was founded with the vision of integrating the newest members of the American society with its roots, culture and history. Our focus is not only to teach the English language but also to introduce students to American culture and lifestyle.
• Harvest Institute has been recognized as a unique learning institution, for its revolutionary and visionary methods of teaching which branch out to culture and human development.
• Our intensive courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English quickly. Harvest also has a school in Orlando, Florida.
• We are authorized to issue I-20's to obtain F1 student visas.
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation
• Elective Courses (Pronunciation / Accent Reduction & Writing Courses)
• Business English
• Recreational English
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses for adults
Our housing options include a Homestay program with an American family, and an apartment share option.
The School of Business at The College of New Jersey is a leader in undergraduate business education. We are located in Ewing, New Jersey, 10 miles south of Princeton, 45 miles south of New York and 30 miles north east of Philadelphia. Over the years we have developed a tradition of graduating students well prepared for the changing business environment.
From partners to presidents to product managers, our alumni can be found in some of the most responsible positions in local, regional, and international businesses. Their career paths cover a range of industries, and extend even beyond business into law, education, government, and non-profit organizations.
Individually and collectively they have demonstrated enduring success while also contributing to their communities. Accredited by AACSB International our focus on undergraduate business education is complemented by our selective enrollment. In short, we succeed because we admit students who see value in their own education, and we take time to foster their development. We do this within the TCNJ community. We also encourage our students to step outside the classroom for hands-on experiences such as internships and study abroad.
Welcome to Albright College in Reading, Pennsylvania. Our Economics and Business Department offers business administration and management degree programs with two concentrations: economics (bachelor of arts) and business administration (bachelor of science). Economics, a liberal arts discipline, is utilized in both concentrations as a foundation to better understand the world we live in as well as to prepare the student for a career in business, government, law or non-profit organizations.
Albright College is fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. We know there are lots of colleges out there. Most will offer you the standard list of amenities – We have these, too. But at Albright, we’re not like those other colleges – and we can prove it. You see, at Albright, we’re on a mission to find students who think for themselves, test the waters, work hard and explore the world around them. At Albright, it’s all about our people. Are you ready to be one of them?
Located in the Midwood area of Brooklyn NY, SAM Career Center is a registered NY State Business School specializing in Finance and Business-related Advanced Training programs. With vigorous and intensive training from both a conceptual and practical perspective, we prepare our students for a successful career as a Business / Management professional in today's marketplace. In addition to our wide range of on-campus courses, we also provide Online Training programs in Electronic Health Records.
SAM Consulting Services, Inc. (SAM Career Center) was founded in 1993 by a team of experienced Information Technology and Human Resource professionals. Over this period of time, our firm has grown into one of the Tri-State area's most respected training organizations.
We are dedicated to helping professionals advance their careers by providing comprehensive instruction in a variety of technical and business subjects. Our programs are designed to fully immerse students in real-world scenarios, delivering the advantages of on-the-job experience, complete with realistic hands-on projects, pressures and deadlines.
Our faculty is selected based on academic credentials as well as professional experience and is committed to the development of the student's creative and analytical skills in a practical work environment.
• Learn Hindi in New Jersey with private tutoring from ABC Languages in convenient locations mainly across North Jersey and Central NJ!
• We teach Hindi to students of all levels from basic beginner through to advanced. We provide private Hindi lessons to adults, kids ages 5+, college students and professionals.
• Our teachers are native Hindi speakers who use a fun and engaging approach, and make the language come alive in the classroom.
• The main advantage of private Hindi lessons is that you can learn the language at your own pace and at a schedule that best suits you. You can choose any day or time for your classes. Weekends and evening classes are also available.
• It's not hard to learn a new language with ABC’s engaging and fun approach! Our professional teachers with native fluency in Hindi engage students in role-play, targeted conversations, and other lively activities that make the language come alive for the learner.
• As well as providing private Hindi lessons in the main NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Clifton, Paterson, Edison, and Elizabeth, we also offer classes across Essex County, Hudson County, Bergen County, Union County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County.