One-year MBA in New York: University business school in USA, accelerated MBA program. Master of business administration degree with concentrations in marketing, management & finance, graduate business education in NY State..
Cornell University: Accelerated MBA Program: Cornell University's Johnson School, in Ithaca, NY, is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management, and offers a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. The most successful graduates of our one-year Accelerated MBA (formerly the twelve-month option) have clearly defined career paths, often returning to work on the business side of their technical or scientific organizations. Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
1-Year Accelerated Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Program.
Course categories / modules include: - Managerial Finance- Financial Accounting
- Managing and Leading in Organizations
- Managing Operations
- Marketing Management
- Microeconomics for Management
- Statistics for Management
- Global Management
- Sustainable Global Enterprise, and more...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With two campuses on Manhattan Island, the Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM) is a private higher learning institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education. MIM offers students a real opportunity to gain insight into the meaning of business success, in New York and around the world. We provide a range of undergraduate & graduate diploma & certificate programs in Business-related fields that include Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, International Business, and other fields of study.
Our programs are designed to develop skills, knowledge and problem-solving techniques which employers seek. Many of our alumni say this applied focus was the main reason they chose MIM over other educational institutions.
MIM is recognized by the Board of Education of New York State, and has two different locations in New York City. One campus is situated downtown, near to the financial district in the popular Tribeca area: The main campus is located midtown, in the emblematic Empire State Building.
John F. Welch College of Business, Sacred Heart University
Courses / Programs
The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut is an accredited business school offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The John F. Welch College of Business offers a combined Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration (BS/MBA) program which allows a student to obtain a BS degree and an MBA in 5 years, rather than the six or more years normally required.
Graduate Business Certificate programs are also offered to students who would like to specialize in an area of business without pursuing a full graduate degree or to those who already have a master's degree and would like to upgrade their skills.
The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University has earned accreditation by the AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science / MBA (BS/MBA) dual degree program
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Graduate Business Certificates:
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Global Investments
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
The Wharton School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university. Wharton offers a 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for full-time students, with a wide range of major concentrations. Wharton's MBA program is consistently regarded as one of the finest in the world, frequently cited as the most effective in preparing graduates to lead organizations in a global business environment.
Wharton's intensive, cross-functional core curriculum provides the essential management skills to succeed in any career, focusing on leadership, analytical skills, communication and business fundamentals. In speaking with countless Wharton MBAs post-graduation, they tell us their rigorous training helps them achieve more in the workplace throughout their careers, even ten or twenty years after graduation.
- Health Care Management
- Individualized Major
- Operations and Information Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Business and Public Policy
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Environmental and Risk Management
- Real Estate
- Strategic Management
- Information: Strategy and Economics...
The State University of New York (SUNY) College at Old Westbury, located centrally on Long Island, New York, is a liberal arts university college that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Education, Business & Management, Humanities, Languages, and more.
The goal at Old Westbury is to prepare students to achieve their potential and to create the career - and life - they imagine. Old Westbury offers more than 40 degree opportunities, all well-respected and many with prospects for students to engage in the real-world while they pursue their studies.
SUNY College is accreditated by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (School of Education), and the American Chemical Society (B.S. in Chemistry).