Business schools in New Jersey: MBA programs in Newark & New Brunswick, business degrees in accounting, management & marketing. Full-time & part-time MBA, masters programs in New York metro area (Essex County & Middlesex County NJ).
Rutgers Business School - Newark and New Brunswick: With campuses in Newark and New Brunswick NJ, Rutgers Business School (RBS) is an integral part of one of the nation’s oldest, largest, and most distinguished institutions of higher learning. Among our wide range of undergraduate and gradaute degree programs, we offer full-time and part-time MBA programs with the option to specialize in the following concentrations: Information Technology; Management & Global Business; Finance; Supply Chain Management; Marketing; Pharmaceutical Management; Entrepreneurship MBA and the Rutgers Customized MBA. Our graduate programs also include an Executive MBA program, Master of Accountancy programs and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
RBS is accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - a distinction that represents the hallmark of excellence in management education. Recognized as one of the top three business schools in the greater New York metropolitan area; RBS is ranked #6 nationwide for “Most Competitive Students” by The Princeton Review; and is part of the campus that is ranked #1 in diversity nationwide by U.S. News & World Report, for 12 straight years.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Undergraduate Business Majors:
- Full-time and Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Professional Accounting MBA
- Master of Accountancy in Financial Accounting
- Master of Accounting in Taxation
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Quantitative Finance...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adult and junior students (ages 5+) in your home, office or location of choice (mainly in North Jersey and Central NJ).
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• As well as providing private English lessons in major NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Edison, Clifton, and Paterson, we also offer classes in convenient locations in Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.
Student Testimonial: "I will definitely consider your school in the future as well as recommend it to anyone seeking to embark on language learning opportunity. Warm regards.” - Natalia
The School of Business at The College of New Jersey is a leader in undergraduate business education. We are located in Ewing, New Jersey, 10 miles south of Princeton, 45 miles south of New York and 30 miles north east of Philadelphia. Over the years we have developed a tradition of graduating students well prepared for the changing business environment.
From partners to presidents to product managers, our alumni can be found in some of the most responsible positions in local, regional, and international businesses. Their career paths cover a range of industries, and extend even beyond business into law, education, government, and non-profit organizations.
Individually and collectively they have demonstrated enduring success while also contributing to their communities. Accredited by AACSB International our focus on undergraduate business education is complemented by our selective enrollment. In short, we succeed because we admit students who see value in their own education, and we take time to foster their development. We do this within the TCNJ community. We also encourage our students to step outside the classroom for hands-on experiences such as internships and study abroad.
The Wharton School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university. Wharton offers a 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for full-time students, with a wide range of major concentrations. Wharton's MBA program is consistently regarded as one of the finest in the world, frequently cited as the most effective in preparing graduates to lead organizations in a global business environment.
Wharton's intensive, cross-functional core curriculum provides the essential management skills to succeed in any career, focusing on leadership, analytical skills, communication and business fundamentals. In speaking with countless Wharton MBAs post-graduation, they tell us their rigorous training helps them achieve more in the workplace throughout their careers, even ten or twenty years after graduation.
- Health Care Management
- Individualized Major
- Operations and Information Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Business and Public Policy
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Environmental and Risk Management
- Real Estate
- Strategic Management
- Information: Strategy and Economics...
• Harvest English Institute is a quality English language school with campuses in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English courses for students already living in the USA, as well as for international students (we have successfully brought students from all over the world to our campuses in NJ).
• Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP), Elective courses, TOEFL Preparation, and Business English courses.
• Harvest Institute was founded with the vision of integrating the newest members of the American society with its roots, culture and history. Our focus is not only to teach the English language but also to introduce students to American culture and lifestyle.
• Harvest Institute has been recognized as a unique learning institution, for its revolutionary and visionary methods of teaching which branch out to culture and human development.
• Our intensive courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English quickly. Harvest also has a school in Orlando, Florida.
• We are authorized to issue I-20's to obtain F1 student visas.
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation
• Elective Courses (Pronunciation / Accent Reduction & Writing Courses)
• Business English
• Recreational English
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses for adults
Our housing options include a Homestay program with an American family, and an apartment share option.
Drew University, located in Madison, New Jersey (15 miles from New York City), is a private liberal arts university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Art, Computer Science, Education, Economics, and more. With 50 areas of study and three pre-professional programs, Drew’s rich and varied liberal arts curriculum encourages exploration and invites students to take learning out of the classroom.
Drew University prides itself on providing every one of its 1,700 undergraduates with the highest quality liberal arts education — an education that encourages students to think beyond the classroom and beyond the campus gates. As part of our tight-knit, diverse community, our students unlock a world of experiences and a wealth of career opportunities.
The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools has accorded Drew University full accreditation. The College's programs are approved by the American Chemical Society, and, for pre-legal training, by the states of New Jersey and New York. The New Jersey State Department of Education recognizes the University with full approval for veterans' training.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Math & Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies
- Theater Arts, and many more..
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Fine Arts in Poetry, and more..
Welcome to Albright College in Reading, Pennsylvania. Our Economics and Business Department offers business administration and management degree programs with two concentrations: economics (bachelor of arts) and business administration (bachelor of science). Economics, a liberal arts discipline, is utilized in both concentrations as a foundation to better understand the world we live in as well as to prepare the student for a career in business, government, law or non-profit organizations.
Albright College is fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. We know there are lots of colleges out there. Most will offer you the standard list of amenities – We have these, too. But at Albright, we’re not like those other colleges – and we can prove it. You see, at Albright, we’re on a mission to find students who think for themselves, test the waters, work hard and explore the world around them. At Albright, it’s all about our people. Are you ready to be one of them?