Institutes of technology in New York City: Technical college in Brooklyn area, bachelor of science degrees in civil / mechanical / chemical engineering. Undergraduate programs in mathematics, computer science & physics, polytechnic schools in Long Island NY.
Polytechnic Institute of New York University: NYU's Polytechnic Institute is New York City’s most comprehensive school of technology, engineering, applied sciences, and research. In addition to our main campus at MetroTech Center in downtown Brooklyn, we provide certificate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs at sites in Long Island, Manhattan and Westchester County. We offer a wide range of programs in areas including Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Business & Technology Management, and many more.
Email:Contact us below
Certificate, Bachelor, Masters & Doctorate Degree Programs - categories include: - Computer Science
- Integrated Digital Media
- Science and Technology Studies
- Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Sustainable Urban Environments
- Business and Technology Management
All undergraduate and graduate programs at Polytechnic Institute of NYU are accredited by the Middle States Association. Undergraduate engineering programs are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State Licensed Career School located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. We offer certificate and diploma training programs in the Allied Health Care field.
We specialize in the short-term training of: Medical Billers & Coders, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA), EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians.
At the Manhattan Institute, we offer day, evening, and weekend classes. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
All of our teachers are licensed by the State Education Department and our courses also been approved by The Education Department to meet the highest standards. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go.
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER
• Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
• Medical Billing & Coding
• Medical Assistant Training
• Phlebotomy Technician Training
• EKG Technician Training
• Phlebotomy and EKG (Combo)
• Pharmacy Technician Training
• Patient Care Technician Training
• Dialysis Technician Training
• Personal Fitness Trainer
Technology Career Services International, Manhattan
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan, NYC, Technology Career Services (TCS) is an IT training school that provides training and certification programs for Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA among others. As an Oracle University Partner, TCS delivers quality, official Oracle DBA (Database Administrator) training.
Founded in 2002, TCS aims to provide in-demand occupational training that leads to a successful career. Over the years we've developed the capabilities to provide complete training solutions to individuals looking to enter the technology industry or further their careers.
Our focus has been to cultivate a very strong training and management team capable of delivering effective training solutions. All of our courses are designed to maximize retention with an emphasis on skills building through hands-on applications.
TCS is licensed by New York State Education Department and has partnered with numerous leading organizations including the National Health career Association (NHA). TCS is licensed to enrol foreign students and to issue F1 and M1 visas.
Located in the Chelsea district of Manhattan, Swedish Institute is a healthcare career training institute that provides a range of allied health Degree and Certificate programs. Our mission is to educate students to become skilled, ethical, culturally competent and compassionate massage therapists, nurses, personal trainers and allied health professionals serving the diverse communities of the Greater New York Metropolitan Area.
Swedish Institute is a premier multi-specialty health educational institution, using its nearly 100-year tradition of excellence in the education of massage therapists to inform education and training in diverse areas of health practice.
Our students benefit from programs based on a holistic and integrative approach to health and wellness that meet or exceed the rigorous requirements of programmatic accreditation.
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Vassar College, located in Poughkeepsie, in the heart of the Hudson Valley (75 miles north of New York City), New York State, is a highly selective, coeducational, residential, liberal arts college offering the Bachelor of Arts (A.B.) degree in more than 50 majors. Consistently ranked among the top liberal arts colleges in the country, Vassar is renowned for pioneering achievements in education, for its long history of curricular innovation, and for the beauty of its campus.
Vassar students are a remarkably diverse group – representing 50 states and 50 foreign countries, from every socioeconomic background, ethnicity, religion, political ideology, sexual orientation, and cultural identity. This diversity isn’t by chance – it’s by design. The college is committed to creating a more just, diverse, egalitarian, and inclusive community.
Vassar College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).