Find osteopathy schools in Canada: Osteopathic medicine training in Toronto, Mississauga & Markham ON. Undergraduate diploma courses in osteopathy, acupuncture & homeopathy, alternative medicine school in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine: With campuses in Markham, Mississauga, and Toronto, Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine provides a range of allied health Diploma courses to students from Canada and around the world. Programs include Osteopathy Diploma Program, Acupuncture Diploma Program, Homeopathy Diploma Program, and more. Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine is dedicated to providing an enriching, accessible affordable and career-relevant higher educational experience for each and every student. We serve students from Brampton, Oakville, Scarborough, North York, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, GTA, and beyond.
Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine is an established independent institution for further and higher education, offering a range of postgraduate and professional courses in an academically excellent learning environment. We have the campuses in Markham, Toronto and Mississauga Ontario.
Stimulating Educational Environment: Our College offers a range of health related programs leading to qualifications which open access to successful careers world-wide. Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine has a friendly and accessible professional staff, and provides an excellent educational environment.
Healthcare Diploma / Certificate Programs:
- Acupuncture Diploma Program
- Osteopathy Diploma Program
- Homeopathy Diploma Program
- Continuing Education (CEUs)
- Spiritual Psychotherapy
- CPR and First Aid
- Certificate Courses (Prerequisites)
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
At Reeves, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one.
We offer diploma courses and programs in the areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care, medical office assistant courses, office administration, business administration management, and accounting technician courses.
We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Focus Education Centre of Canada, Medical Exam Prep Courses
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto Area. Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) specializes in providing quality medical examination preparation courses to international students from around the world who hope to study or work in Canada or the United States.
• FECC offers comprehensive Medical Licensing Exam preparation for Canada: MCCQE1, NAC OSCE, MCCQE 2, and United States: USMLE Step1, USMLE Step 2 CK and CS for international medical students and/or international medical graduates (IMGs).
• FECC is the only organization in Canada to provide medical exam prep tutorials in a classroom setting. Class sizes limit to 10 students per session to enhance individual learning experience.
• FECC instructors are qualified & experienced tutors. The preparatory courses provide guidance in High-Yield topics and Clinical Decision Making questionnaires. In addition, students are encouraged to enhance exam performance by making changes to study habits & diet.
• FECC enrolled students can benefit by repeating the same course once at no additional cost. Returning students are offered a discounted price for other medical prep courses & are provided with individualized mentorship.
Review "Excellent helpful administration. A Brilliant medical director. Nice environment full of positive energy. I scored above 95th percentiles in the Canadian exams EE & QE1. I've seen many IMG schools in Ontario. FECC is my best so far. I think they teach it the right way."
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Canadian National Institute of Health (CNIH), Ottawa
Courses / Programs
Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canadian National Institute of Health (CNIH) is an innovative health care college that provides medical and dental diploma programs that are approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. We aim to prepare you for professional careers in the fields of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (probationary), Dental Hygiene (CDAC accredited), Dental Assisting and Dental / Medical Administration.
CNIH provides comprehensive, career-focused educational programs and services to ensure that our graduates are educated to perform all recognized dental and medical procedures in the most proficient manner using critical thinking skills and effective interpersonal communications. Experienced instructors, state of the art facilities and ample opportunity for professional hands-on training make the difference.
In addition to providing sound theoretical knowledge and an opportunity to develop excellence in clinical procedures, our programs are structured to foster attitudes of caring, accountability, and credible work ethics so that graduates are eligible for regulation to practice and continue life-long professional competence improvement.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."