Fine arts school in Sweden: Art course in Stockholm for international students/ Americans in Scandinavia covering drawing, painting. Study fine arts abroad in Europe, part-time art programs, visual art classes in Stockholm..
The Swedish Academy of Realist Art: Situated in the picturesque seaside town of Simrishamn, 90 minutes east of Malmo in Southern Sweden, The Swedish Academy of Realist Art (SARA) is a fine art school dedicated to traditional, realistic drawing and painting.
Local and international students can avail of a full-time 3-year Fine Art program taught through English as well as part-time courses, evening classes, weekly kroki (figure drawing) classes, and specialized summer art workshops.
Full-Time & Part-Time Painting & Drawing Courses: - 3-Year Full Time Fine Art program
- Part-time Art courses
- Evening Art classes
- 'Kroki' (figure drawing) courses
- Summer Art workshops
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-03-14 were from:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
Wanaka, New Zealand;
Kansas City, MO, USA;
Italy Padue, Italy;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Sweden & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
The design akademie berlin is an officially recognised private academy for Marketing & Communication professions. The 4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design ends with the qualification Diploma Communication Designer and starts each year on 1st April or 1st October. This is a full-time course. In the 5th semester the students must complete an organised six-month period of practical training. Entrance requirement is a dossier of approx. 15- 20 works of art. Your creative abilities and conceptual thinking is demanded in various projects (e.g. drawings, photos, objects, typographical drafts, calligraphy).
4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design with Basic Studies (1st -3rd Semester) & Advanced Studies (4th- 8th Semester) in Photography, Computer Graphics/DTP, Design, Multi-media, Web-Design, Audio-visual media Film, broadcasting, and TV, English, Marketing, Project Management & much more...
Located in the Friedrichshain area of Berlin, ESDIP Berlin is an international art institute. Since 2012, we have been offering creative courses and art workshops to students from Germany and around the world.
Over the last 30 years, ESDIP grew to become one of the most prestigious art institutes in Europe, and has produced thousands of illustrators and graphic artists.
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
Möchten Sie professionelle traditionelle Thai Yoga Massage lernen und gleichzeitig ein international anerkanntes Zertifikat bekommen?
Nehmen Sie an einem Thai-Yoga-Massage Kurs bei ITM Thai Hand Berlin teil! In günstiger Lage im Stadtteil Prenzlauer Berg gelegen, sind wir eine international akkreditierte & anerkannte Thai-Massage Schule.
Wir bieten eine breite Palette von professionellen Zertifizierungskursen in der alten Kunst der Thai Massage & Spa-Kurse (auch Reflexzonenmassage und Öl-Massage-Aromatherapie) für deutsche Studenten & internationale Studenten aus der ganzen Welt.
Unser Angebote gilt ganzjährig, auch im Sommer. Alle Kurse finden (je nach Gruppe) auf Deutsch, Englisch oder Spanisch statt.
ITM Thai Hand Berlin ist eine der wenigen Schulen in Deutschland die eine mehrsprachige Ausbildung in Thai-Yoga-Massage bietet und eine von nur zwei in Europa, die die vollständige Zertifizierung anbieten.
Alle unsere StudentInnen erhalten ein Zertifikat mit internationaler Annerkenung.
Unsere Schule legt sehr großen Wert auf die Praxis beim Erlernen der Thai-Massage, daher können unsere StudentInnen die Kurse ohne zusätzliche Kosten beliebig oft wiederholen. Darüber hinaus können unsere TeilnehmerInnen die praktische Prüfung dann ablegen, wenn sie sich dazu bereit fühlen.
Unsere Schule ist ein Franchise-Unternehmen der ITM Chiang Mai, einer der qualifiziertesten traditionellen Schulen in Thai-Massage Körpertherapie in Thailand. Unsere Schule hat einen weiteren Standort in Amsterdam.
Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) is the UK’s leading provider of Art & Design, Drama and Music pathway programmes. It is located in Cambridge City in the county of Cambridgeshire in south-east England, about 50 miles north east of London. It is part of the Cambridge Education Group, which has been helping UK and international students achieve their best for over 55 years.
CSVPA specialises in Art & Design, Drama and Music courses at Higher Education level, all run in our state of the art centre in the heart of Cambridge, open to students 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Art & Design Foundation Diploma is accredited by University of the Arts London Awarding Body, and students graduating from the course go on to a range of top Arts schools. In 2009, over 40% of our diploma graduates went on to UAL colleges for their degree. Other students choose to stay at CSVPA for BA Hons degrees in Fashion or Graphic Design & Illustration.
We also offer a RADA-approved one-year Drama Foundation. In 2010 graduates went on to RSAMD, Bristol Old Vic and East 15. And we have a one year Music Foundation for students aiming at a career either in performance or music production.