Fine arts school in Sweden: Art courses in Stockholm for international students/ Americans in Scandinavia covering drawing, painting. Fine arts programs abroad in Europe, part-time, evening art classes in Stockholm..
The Swedish Academy of Realist Art: Situated in the coastal town of Simrishamn in Southern Sweden, 90 minutes east of Malmo, The Swedish Academy of Realist Art (SARA) is a fine art school dedicated to traditional, realistic drawing and painting.
3-Year Full Time Fine Art Program: Our full-time education is organized into a 3-year program and the school also offers evening classes, open kroki and workshops.
Enrollment is limited and the student body is kept small, which allows for intensive individual instruction within an intimate and supportive atmosphere that often leads to rapid student development.
Students follow a prescribed curriculum, rather than being left to free experimentation.
They complete a variety of artistic exercises designed to help them acquire and master certain fundamental skills such as correct values, edge quality, accurate drawing, and color. Modules include:
- Drawing - Painting - Figure and Portrait - Creativity and Aesthetics - The Business of Art - The Comparative Method
Additional Art Classes:
- Evening Art Classes: The preparatory evening course is designed for those who intend to become students of SARA in the future. It is also suitable for those who are interested in experiencing structured art training.
It is not necessary to take the preparatory evening course before applying to become a full time student of SARA, but enrollment or completion of the evening course is considered an advantage in the application process for the main 3-year course.
- 'Kroki' (Figure Drawing) Courses: SARA offers nude model (kroki) figure drawing courses every Thursday evening during term time. The model keeps the same pose for the whole evening, allowing participants to correct and refine their drawings.
- Summer Art Workshops: Our summer workshops are designed to introduce students to the traditional methods of drawing and painting.
Today, because of the shift to modernist teaching methods in the mid 20th century, this form of instruction is rare. Students will discover a completely new way of seeing and thinking about art. Workshops include:
- 5-Day Portrait Painting From Life with Daniel Bilmes - Sculpture with Max Patte - 5-Day Figure Drawing with Alexander Novoselov - 5-Day Landscape Oil Painting with Alexander Novoselov - 5-Day Portrait Painting with Alexander Novoselov - Young Masters with Sebastian Grönwall
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-03-14 were from:
tel aviv, Israel;
Edinburgh, UK & England;
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
Kansas City, MO, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Sweden & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
Möchten Sie professionelle traditionelle Thai Yoga Massage lernen und gleichzeitig ein international anerkanntes Zertifikat bekommen?
Nehmen Sie an einem Thai-Yoga-Massage Kurs bei ITM Thai Hand Berlin teil! In günstiger Lage im Stadtteil Prenzlauer Berg gelegen, sind wir eine international akkreditierte & anerkannte Thai-Massage Schule.
Wir bieten eine breite Palette von professionellen Zertifizierungskursen in der alten Kunst der Thai Massage & Spa-Kurse (auch Reflexzonenmassage und Öl-Massage-Aromatherapie) für deutsche Studenten & internationale Studenten aus der ganzen Welt.
Unser Angebote gilt ganzjährig, auch im Sommer. Alle Kurse finden (je nach Gruppe) auf Deutsch, Englisch oder Spanisch statt.
ITM Thai Hand Berlin ist eine der wenigen Schulen in Deutschland die eine mehrsprachige Ausbildung in Thai-Yoga-Massage bietet und eine von nur zwei in Europa, die die vollständige Zertifizierung anbieten.
Alle unsere StudentInnen erhalten ein Zertifikat mit internationaler Annerkenung.
Unsere Schule legt sehr großen Wert auf die Praxis beim Erlernen der Thai-Massage, daher können unsere StudentInnen die Kurse ohne zusätzliche Kosten beliebig oft wiederholen. Darüber hinaus können unsere TeilnehmerInnen die praktische Prüfung dann ablegen, wenn sie sich dazu bereit fühlen.
Unsere Schule ist ein Franchise-Unternehmen der ITM Chiang Mai, einer der qualifiziertesten traditionellen Schulen in Thai-Massage Körpertherapie in Thailand. Unsere Schule hat einen weiteren Standort in Amsterdam.
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
The London Beauty Academy, based in Friern Barnet, North London, is a City & Guilds Beauty Training school. Our aim is to provide you with the best training, covering all aspects of beauty.
As we are a City & Guilds Centre, on completion of your course, you will receive your internationally recognised City & Guilds qualification, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to know that you are able to work within the beauty industry, without having to pay for any more courses or exams afterwards, and also knowing that you will be able to gain employment within the industry, with the required qualifications.
Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) is the UK’s leading provider of Art & Design, Drama and Music pathway programmes. It is located in Cambridge City in the county of Cambridgeshire in south-east England, about 50 miles north east of London. It is part of the Cambridge Education Group, which has been helping UK and international students achieve their best for over 55 years.
CSVPA specialises in Art & Design, Drama and Music courses at Higher Education level, all run in our state of the art centre in the heart of Cambridge, open to students 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Art & Design Foundation Diploma is accredited by University of the Arts London Awarding Body, and students graduating from the course go on to a range of top Arts schools. In 2009, over 40% of our diploma graduates went on to UAL colleges for their degree. Other students choose to stay at CSVPA for BA Hons degrees in Fashion or Graphic Design & Illustration.
We also offer a RADA-approved one-year Drama Foundation. In 2010 graduates went on to RSAMD, Bristol Old Vic and East 15. And we have a one year Music Foundation for students aiming at a career either in performance or music production.