Study art in Sweden: Fine arts school in Stockholm, art course for international students in Scandinavia covering drawing, painting. Fine arts programs abroad in Europe, part-time, evening art classes in Stockholm..
The Swedish Academy of Realist Art: Situated in the coastal town of Simrishamn in Southern Sweden, 90 minutes east of Malmo, The Swedish Academy of Realist Art (SARA) is a fine art school dedicated to traditional, realistic drawing and painting.
We provide a dedicated full-time 3-year Fine Art Program for local and international students as well as part-time courses, evening classes, weekly kroki (figure drawing) classes, and specialized art workshops.
Enrollment is limited and the student body is kept small, which allows for intensive individual instruction within an intimate and supportive atmosphere that often leads to rapid student development.
From Simrishamn train and bus station, you can walk to the school in about 6 minutes.
Just behind the school, there is a bus station called Brunnsparken. From this station, the number 3 bus leaves for Kristianstad every hour.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-21 were from:
Edinburgh, UK & England;
Kansas City, MO, USA;
Leominster, MA, USA;
Wanaka, New Zealand;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Sweden & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Studio Time Photography School, located in London, UK, is a school of photography offering courses designed for complete beginners, semi pros and professional photographers. StudioTime Photography has long been a working outfit with many years success in the real world of professional photography. We aim to teach you the skills you will need to succeed as a wedding, portrait or fashion photographer.
The design akademie berlin is an officially recognised private academy for Marketing & Communication professions. The 4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design ends with the qualification Diploma Communication Designer and starts each year on 1st April or 1st October. This is a full-time course. In the 5th semester the students must complete an organised six-month period of practical training. Entrance requirement is a dossier of approx. 15- 20 works of art. Your creative abilities and conceptual thinking is demanded in various projects (e.g. drawings, photos, objects, typographical drafts, calligraphy).
4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design with Basic Studies (1st -3rd Semester) & Advanced Studies (4th- 8th Semester) in Photography, Computer Graphics/DTP, Design, Multi-media, Web-Design, Audio-visual media Film, broadcasting, and TV, English, Marketing, Project Management & much more...
The University of Westminster located in London, England offers a BA Fashion course. This degree course is famous for producing highly individual and creative fashion designers capable of working within all levels of the fashion industry. We offer a comprehensive design education at degree level for approximately 36 dedicated and ambitious individuals looking for a specialist career within the creative arena of the fashion design industry. Our students and graduates work as fashion designers, stylists, freelancers and creatives in London, Paris, New York and Milan.
Our lively program includes individual design, pattern cutting, construction, illustration, textiles, CAD and industry awareness. The areas of study include: Fashion design and research; the fashion business; promotion sourcing and sampling; professional practice including work placements (internships); textile technology; print and knit; and contextual studies in fashion and art history.
BA degree in Fashion Design. The course can be studied as a three year course or as a four year sandwich fashion degree course option. If you choose the sandwich year option you will spend a year working within the fashion industry on a work placement (internship).
Located in the diverse neighborhood of Kreuzberg in Berlin, Germany, KUNSTGUT School of Contemporary Art is one of the best international art schools. KUNSTGUT welcomes highly motivated and talented students. The courses offered are geared towards individuals at different levels of artistic experience, from undergraduate to postgraduate.
By virtue of its small size, Kunsgut provides a supportive, and close-knit community of young artists. Its intimate atmosphere allows students and professors to develop close relationships. It’s small size also provides students with the opportunity of getting in depth feedback form their peers and professors.
KUNSTGUT is designed to inspire and motivate students to be creative by providing the combination of strong traditional and experimental openness. We provide our students with freedom, concentration, and expertise. Our students study art history, as well as contemporary art, where they explore questions and problems regarding the creative process of making art. This unique system is key in KUNSTGUT’s philosophy of teaching. It defines the essential connecting points between the relationships of historical, and contemporary art.