Met Film School: Located on campus in the prestigious Ealing Studios in West London, Met Film School provides a range of Film Studies programmes including Bachelor & Masters Degrees, as well as Certificate Programmes and Short-term Courses in fields such as acting, directing, screenwriting and more. On most of our practically-based courses, students write, produce, direct and edit their own short films - and are supported by their tutors and a professional editor.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets, East London (and close to Tower Bridge), we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
Based in Devon in the UK, The Holistic Design Institute is a specialist UK registered college that offers distance study courses that use colour and design, creating beautiful, healthy and eco-friendly homes and gardens that offer support and healing to everyone who uses them.
We offer specialist distance learning Diploma courses in Holistic Interior Design, Healing Garden Design, Colour Therapeutics for Interiors, Transformative Therapy with art and music, Feng Shui consultancy and Japanese garden design.
All our Diplomas lead to an International qualification and are suitable for anyone looking for a new career using creative and design skills to create a more green, sustainable and caring community minded society.
Our courses are also good for professionals who want to expand their knowledge and increase their client base and expand their business.
We welcome students from all over the world and give a personal and friendly service.
We offer a number of different study modes, email, CD or workbook (UK only) and you can study at your own speed. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and personal college that offers tuition and guidance from experts in the field.
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
The Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA) in North-West England, is dedicated to providing the best teaching and learning for people who want to pursue a lasting career in the arts and entertainment economy. We provide education and training in performing arts, theatre and performance design and technology and management disciplines in a hands-on, collaborative environment.
We offer undergraduate degrees and diploma programmes to UK and International students. We also offer weekend performing arts classes for 4 - 19 year olds and a wide range of part-time courses for adults.
Full-time 3 -year BA (Honours) Degree programmes in:
Acting (Performing Arts); Community Drama; Dance (Performing Arts); Music; Music (Performing Arts); Music, Theatre and Entertainment Management; Sound Technology; Theatre and Performance Design; and Theatre and Performance Technology.
We also run full-time one year Foundation Diplomas: Performing Arts (Acting); Performing Arts (Dancing); Performing Arts (Singing); and Popular Music and Sound Technology.
The Royal Drawing School, located in Shoreditch, in the heart of London's East End, is an educational charity dedicated to drawing.
The aim of our school is to raise the standard and profile of drawing through teaching and practice, and to make it possible for every child with an aptitude for drawing to achieve their potential.
Our faculty of over 35 practicing artists, work on the premise that drawing is a living, evolving language.
Our well-lit studios and gallery are in a converted warehouse in Shoreditch, the heart of London's East End creative community. Each term there is a series of public evening lectures and discussions, every spring a series of film evenings, and every summer a free drawing marathon.
The nearest underground station to the school is Old Street, Northern Line City Branch. We're just a ten-minute walk or a five-minute taxi or bus ride from Liverpool Street - Central, District, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City lines.
The London School of Beauty & Make-up is one of the largest private educational establishments in Britain, devoted exclusively to beauty therapy and make-up education. We offer unique educational programmes covering all aspects of beauty therapy including advanced courses such as; Laser, IPL and advanced holistic.
Our internationally renowned make-up courses are for those who dream to be professional high fashion make-up artists. Our Misson is to deliver industry-ready graduates through high quality, relevant, beauty & make-up education.
LSBM London offers both full-time and part-week flexible courses, and students may choose either a complete beauty therapy course or an individual module. LSBM School is an “adult learning environment”, all of our students are 18+ and are interested in studying in a mature, professional manner. All LSBM beauty tutors have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience as therapists/salon managers, and all hold recognised state registered teaching qualifications.
Our professional make-up team all have over a decade’s worth of industry experience working internationally on fashion publications, catwalk shows and music videos, whilst also holding recognised teaching qualifications. Our in-house make-up lecturers are supported by current freelance make-up artists and hairstylists to provide students with most up to date industry techniques and trends.