Film production courses in London UK: MA in filmmaking, bachelor & masters degrees, diploma & certificate programs in directing, screenwriting & film editing. Short-term filmmaking courses, movie production, film industry career training in Ealing, West London area.
Met Film School, London: Situated in the prestigious Ealing Studios in Ealing, West London, Met Film School provides a range of Film Studies programmmes including Bachelor & Masters Degrees, as well as Certificate Programmes and Short-term Courses. Unlike any other film school in the UK, we are completely integrated within the film industry, offering in fields such as acting, directing, screenwriting and more. On most of our courses, students write, produce, direct and edit their own short films - and are supported by their tutors and a professional editor.
Accredited Film-making Courses: - MA in Film-making (17 months, Full-Time) - BA Degree in Practical Film-making (Two Years, Full-Time) - Practical Film-making Diploma (16 months, Full-Time) - One-Year (Cert HE) Practical Film-making - One-Year (Cert HE) Cinematography
Six-Month Courses: - Six-Month Practical Filmmaking - Visual Effects For Film - Digital Animation - Advanced Visual Effects and Animation
Short Courses: - From Story To Screen in 8 Weeks - Four-Week Directing - Three-Week Editing - Documentary Filmmaking - Introduction to Cinematography - Acting For Film - Level 1 - Acting For Film - Level 2 - Eight-Week Performance - Young Filmmakers' Academy - Advanced Cinematography
Part-time Courses: - Part-Time Acting For Film - Part-Time Producing - Part-Time Filmmaking - Screenwriting Fundamentals - Write a Feature Film: From Idea to Market - Introduction to Compositing in NUKE - Introduction to Motion Capture
Weekend Short Courses: - Two-Day Intensive Filmmaking - Young Filmmakers' Workshop - Introduction To Screenwriting - Introduction To Acting For Film - Introduction To Final Cut Pro - Film Producing 101 - Direct a Music Video - Direct a Commercial - DSLR for Professional Filmmaking - Advanced DSLR for Professional Filmmaking - Screenwriting and Genre: Horror - Screenwriting and Genre: Sitcoms - How to Achieve Successful Film Festival Exposure - From Final Cut to Premiere Pro - How to Pitch Your Film
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
London Photo Tours and Workshops specialise in small group one-day photography walking tours, workshops and short photography courses with experienced tuition. Our photography courses run all year round using visually dynamic Central London photo shoot locations.
Our program is varied and offers short courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced photographers. Our outdoor workshops offer hands on practical experience. We specialise in small groups of no more than 6, so that no-one misses out on individual tution.
We are expert in delivering creative photography education in an understandable and dynamic way.
Chelsea College of Art & Design is located in Millbank, in Central London, in the City of Westminster. We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree progams in subjects including Interior Design, Textile Design, Graphic Design and Fine Arts among many others. Situated in an inspiring location alongside Tate Britain, you will be studying at the centre of one of the world's great cultural capitals.
At Chelsea you can study from Foundation level right up to PhD and be part of an exhilarating community based in a long history of world class teaching and educational practices.
You will discover, through Chelsea's workshop and library facilities, an environment that supports high levels of experimentation and multi-visual research. Chelsea's unique combination of resources, are designed to prepare you for a world in which artists and designers increasingly work across all media. These resources are connected to each course so as to maximize opportunities for collaboration and exchange across all disciplines and boundaries.
- BA Honours Fine Art
- BA Honours Graphic Design Communication
- BA Honours Textile Design
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Interior Design
- BA Honours Interior and Spatial Design
- Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
- MA Critical Writing and Curatorial Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- MA Fine Art
- MA Graphic Design Communication
- MA Interior and Spatial Design
- MA Textile Design
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
Stills opened in Edinburgh in 1977 as Scotland’s first gallery specialising in contemporary photography. We are situated next to Waverly Station in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh’s Cockburn Street. Since establishment, we have extended our facilities and now provide the best photographic darkrooms and digital production facilities in Scotland. We offer a programme of evening courses, weekend and one-day workshops in photography and digital media, as well as a summer school in photography and digital media.
We offer subsidised, low-cost training in everything from Photoshop and Dreamweaver to Black & White Photography so you can come to Stills to create your own website, print your own photographs, learn to use your digital camera and much more!
Stills is a vibrant platform for creativity. Our integrated programmes illuminate the fascinating medium of photography, exploring everything from its technical and aesthetic developments through to the central role it plays in contemporary culture. We are situated next to Waverly Station in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh’s Cockburn Street.
- Weekend Workshops:
* Digital SLR Camera Training
* Lomography: Creative Analogue Photography
* Portrait Photography
- Evening Courses:
* Digital SLR Photography
* Digital Video Editing: Final Cut Express
* Introduction to Black and White Photography
* Layout (Adobe InDesign)
* Maps & Mappings (Adobe Illustrator)
* Photoshop Essential Training Modules
* Website Design (Dreamweaver)
- 1 Day Workshops:
* Fashion Photography
* Portrait Photography
- Summer School in photography & digital media
Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) is the UK’s leading provider of Art & Design, Drama and Music pathway programmes. It is located in Cambridge City in the county of Cambridgeshire in south-east England, about 50 miles north east of London. It is part of the Cambridge Education Group, which has been helping UK and international students achieve their best for over 55 years.
CSVPA specialises in Art & Design, Drama and Music courses at Higher Education level, all run in our state of the art centre in the heart of Cambridge, open to students 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Art & Design Foundation Diploma is accredited by University of the Arts London Awarding Body, and students graduating from the course go on to a range of top Arts schools. In 2009, over 40% of our diploma graduates went on to UAL colleges for their degree. Other students choose to stay at CSVPA for BA Hons degrees in Fashion or Graphic Design & Illustration.
We also offer a RADA-approved one-year Drama Foundation. In 2010 graduates went on to RSAMD, Bristol Old Vic and East 15. And we have a one year Music Foundation for students aiming at a career either in performance or music production.