Admission to curatorial studies schools in Europe: Curator training course in Italy, 2019 summer course in Venice in English for international students/ Americans. Short curating studies course, study exhibition design/ events management..
School for Curatorial Studies, Venice: Based in the heart of Venice, Italy, The School for Curatorial Studies is an ambitious and challenging project that provides a summer course that focuses on contemporary visual arts and practices of exhibition-making. Taught in English, students participate in weekly activities, artist studio visits, tours of exhibition spaces, networking events and workshops
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Promoted since 2004, the project was conceived as a school committed to experimentation and interdisciplinary thinking. The main goals are to spread the knowledge in the field of visual arts and to introduce the students to the professions related to the art world, focusing on contemporary curatorial theory and practice and contemporary museology.
Summer Course in Curatorial Studies: Duration: 450 hours. Features include:
- Lectures taught in English
- Focuses on contemporary visual arts and practices of exhibition-making
- Students participate in weekly activities, artist studio visits, tours of exhibition spaces, networking events and workshops
- Course is designed to increase students understanding of the intellectual and technical tasks of the curator figure
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Come to Venice, Italy, and become immersed in art and design with 1, 2 or 3-week courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• Based in the heart of Venice, ECA provides in-depth and insightful art, architecture and design programs (taught in English) to students of all backgrounds from around the globe.
• Taught by experienced faculty, artists, designers, curators, architects and scholars, our summer, fall, and spring art courses can inspire you to navigate through a very competitive industry.
• Whether your are an architect, designer, curator or art lover, student or professional, European Cultural Academy has a program for you.
• Students will be awarded an European Cultural Academy Certificate in their chosen course upon satisfactory completion of the course. This will be presented in a graduation ceremony on the final evening of the course.
Student Testimonials: "The course gave me sense of validation and calm regarding the direction of my career and personal path through the world of art and culture." - Jocelyn
"Professionals shared the secrets of the trade in an personal setting and we were challenged to try ourselves in a group exercise. The program also includes a visit to the Biennale, which makes the week intense, but also fun and very rewarding." - Hisham
Study photography in Italy this summer with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Located in the heart of Milan, IIF is a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
Offered in collaboration with Istituto di Moda Burgo Fashion Institute, this unique course combines the key concepts of both fashion and photography.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
With more than 20 years of experience in providing comprehensive photography training, IIF is dedicated to helping each of our students to develop their own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you get the individual attention you need.
Student Testimonial: "Great course and in-depth immersion in the fashion world. Offers different views of the fashion photography world: model agencies, fashion magazines, fashion stylists, make up artists, fashion marketing, show rooms, etc. There are also interesting practical sessions." - Igor, Italy
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/teen Division
Courses / Programs
Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/Teen Division, is a summer workshop in Italy designed for the singer, conductor or music educator who loves singing and working in a chamber choral setting. We are an intensive music workshop. All of our tutors teach at the University level. The workshop is located in Sarteano, a picturesque hill town in the Siena province of Tuscany, dotted with palazzi and overlooked by a medieval castle. The workshop and final concert will be held in the centro storico (historic center), a pedestrian area of small winding streets, quaint homes, lovely stores, and fine restaurants. With its magical Renaissance ambiance, Sarteano is the perfect place to come to sing chamber choral music. You will be part of a twenty-six to twenty-eight voice group that will perform a capella choral music from madrigals to the twentieth century. Experience the joy of creating music on the highest level, working with other committed and talented young musicians, and learning the inner workings and dynamics of intensive chamber ensemble performance.
• Study fashion in Milan this summer with Accademia del Lusso! Conveniently situated in the heart of Milan's fashion district, Accademia del Lusso is a leading provider of year-round and summer fashion-related courses. Subjects include Fashion Styling, Fashion Design, and Visual Merchandising.
• We welcome students from around the world to participate in our 6-week courses. You can choose to study in English or Italian. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need.
• Our 4-week fashion courses are designed for those who already work in the fashion industry, and wish to get advanced, specialist training in a specific area. Our courses aim to develop their skills and enhance their professional profile so that they can progress in their career.
Link Campus University offers a range of study tours, open to foreign and Italian students of all ages. What’s a study tour? With us you can study and live an unforgettable holiday, immersed in unique locations for their beauty, history and magic. Enjoy the privilege of choosing a complete study tour. Something unique, like you. The summer courses organised are held from June to September in the following locations: Roma, Città della Pieve(Umbria), Montescaglioso (Basilicata).
The academic lectures are held in the morning. The afternoons are free or dedicated to practical activities and excursions in which the subjects are analysed from “hands-on” point of view. The courses have a duration of 3 days up to a maximum of 2 weeks. In some cases - as specified in the course credits are awarded, subject to the ECTS (European Credit Transfer Scheme).