Summer abroad in Florence, Italy: International fashion school in Europe offering short summer courses in Italian leather design, fashion events & PR. Fashion portfolio programs taught in English for international students/ Americans.
IED Florence: IED Florence aspires to become the school for the high technologyand craftsmanship offering summer courses aimed to integrate the artisan knowledge with new technologies: a mix of “hand made” and innovation. Located in the heart of beautiful Florence, Northern Italy, IED Florence is an international design school that provides 4-week fashion summer programs taught through English. Every year, during June and July, the IED Group offers intermediate and advanced courses in the fields of Fashion, Design and Visual Arts.
4-week Fashion & Design Summer Courses (taught in English)
- Graphic Design and Portfolio
- Italian Leather Design
- Fashion Events and Public Relations
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Design summer programs by Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA
Courses / Programs
NABA (New Academy of Fine Arts), located in Milan, Italy, offers a wide choice of short summer courses at both introductory and intermediate levels in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Styling among many others. Each course is two weeks long and students can combine an introductory course followed by an intermediate course for a total of four weeks study. All courses are taught in English.
The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
We offer two - four week summer courses in the fields of Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Accessories; Landscape architecture among others.
U.S. university students can register for NABA courses through West Virginia University's Office of International Programs and Office of Extended Learning and will be awarded WVU credits on some programs which may at the option of their home institutions be transferred.
Located in the heart of the historic city of Florence, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students from around the world. We offer customized courses that aim to teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels - from complete beginner to advanced - who are passionate about Florence, Renaissance, Painting and Drawing.
Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
The Studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design summer courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective. Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/teen Division
Courses / Programs
Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/Teen Division, is a summer workshop in Italy designed for the singer, conductor or music educator who loves singing and working in a chamber choral setting. We are an intensive music workshop. All of our tutors teach at the University level. The workshop is located in Sarteano, a picturesque hill town in the Siena province of Tuscany, dotted with palazzi and overlooked by a medieval castle. The workshop and final concert will be held in the centro storico (historic center), a pedestrian area of small winding streets, quaint homes, lovely stores, and fine restaurants. With its magical Renaissance ambiance, Sarteano is the perfect place to come to sing chamber choral music. You will be part of a twenty-six to twenty-eight voice group that will perform a capella choral music from madrigals to the twentieth century. Experience the joy of creating music on the highest level, working with other committed and talented young musicians, and learning the inner workings and dynamics of intensive chamber ensemble performance.
• Study fashion in Milan this summer with Accademia del Lusso! Conveniently situated in the heart of Milan's fashion district, Accademia del Lusso is a leading provider of year-round and summer fashion-related courses. Subjects include Fashion Styling, Fashion Design, and Visual Merchandising.
• We welcome students from around the world to participate in our 6-week courses. You can choose to study in English or Italian. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need.
• Our 4-week fashion courses are designed for those who already work in the fashion industry, and wish to get advanced, specialist training in a specific area. Our courses aim to develop their skills and enhance their professional profile so that they can progress in their career.
Study photography in Italy this summer with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Located in the heart of Milan, IIF is a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
Offered in collaboration with Istituto di Moda Burgo Fashion Institute, this unique course combines the key concepts of both fashion and photography.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
With more than 20 years of experience in providing comprehensive photography training, IIF is dedicated to helping each of our students to develop their own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you get the individual attention you need.
Student Testimonial: "Great course and in-depth immersion in the fashion world. Offers different views of the fashion photography world: model agencies, fashion magazines, fashion stylists, make up artists, fashion marketing, show rooms, etc. There are also interesting practical sessions." - Igor, Italy