English speaking summer courses in fashion in Milan, Italy: Design school offering short summer programs in interior design, fashion styling, marketing, photography & image consulting. Summer fashion school in Europe for international students/ Americans.
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) - Summer Courses: Conveniently located in the heart of Milan, Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) provides a range of high-level fashion programs, including short summer courses in design, fashion, communication and marketing. Our summer courses are three weeks long and are available to students from around the world. Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English.
• John Cabot University (JCU) is an American institution of higher education in Rome, Italy offering summer study abroad programs to college students from the US and over 60 other countries worldwide.
• Our mission is to provide an educational experience that is both firmly rooted in the American tradition of the liberal arts and solidly international in orientation.
• JCU’s summer study abroad program is the premier and most affordable study abroad experience in Rome. There are two summer sessions available, please contact us for information on the exact dates.
• Students can choose from a fascinating range of three-credit courses that will allow you to grow intellectually under the guidance of first-rate international professors who bring the sites, sounds, and culture of Rome into their teaching.
• In addition to courses in Art History and Studio Art, JCU also offers courses in Business Administration, History & Humanities, English Language & Literature, Political & Social Science, and more. Credits from JCU easily transfer, allowing you to stay on track for graduation.
Categories include: • Art History & Studio Art
• Business Administration
• Business, Management, and Marketing
• English Language & Literature
• History & Humanities
• Italian Language and Cultural Studies:
• Mathematics, Natural Science & Computer Science
• Modern Languages & Literature
• Philosophy and Religion
• Political & Social Sciences...
Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/teen Division
Courses / Programs
Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/Teen Division, is a summer workshop in Italy designed for the singer, conductor or music educator who loves singing and working in a chamber choral setting. We are an intensive music workshop. All of our tutors teach at the University level. The workshop is located in Sarteano, a picturesque hill town in the Siena province of Tuscany, dotted with palazzi and overlooked by a medieval castle. The workshop and final concert will be held in the centro storico (historic center), a pedestrian area of small winding streets, quaint homes, lovely stores, and fine restaurants. With its magical Renaissance ambiance, Sarteano is the perfect place to come to sing chamber choral music. You will be part of a twenty-six to twenty-eight voice group that will perform a capella choral music from madrigals to the twentieth century. Experience the joy of creating music on the highest level, working with other committed and talented young musicians, and learning the inner workings and dynamics of intensive chamber ensemble performance.
• Enhance your knowledge and understanding of authentic Italian food with a summer cooking course in Florence, the culinary heart of Tuscany!
• Conveniently situated in the city center, Florence Culinary Arts School (FCAS) provides year-round and summer Italian cooking courses to international chefs, tourists and beginners from around the world.
• Our summer course has 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12-week study options with students staying in local Florentine apartments.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the Italian capital of Fine Arts! The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Alchimia is a private contemporary jewellery school located in Florence, Italy. We provide a wide range of academic, short-term intensive jewellery courses - including our innovative summer workshops and one-on-one courses in contemporary jewellery.
• We offer four short 3-day workshops. Summer courses are taught by experienced jewellery design expert.
• Our intensive jewellery courses are an excellent solution for those who have limited time to study and experiment in the area of contemporary jewellery. Available in summer and year-round, these courses are taught on a one-to-one basis.
• Each student is guided individually to ensure that lessons meet their specific need. Two different types of programmes are offered: technical and conceptual.
• Our short-term courses are aimed at beginners, jewellers wishing to learn specific techniques, teachers, professionals and students who want to have new stimulating experiences in a new environment.
• In addition to our short-term courses, we also provide Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses in Jewellery Design.
Koiné - Italian Language Centre in Rome provides an Italian language summer school on the beach in Rossano, a beautiful town of Calabria, a region in Southern Italy, south of Naples. We provide transfer from Lamezia Terme Airport (also in the Calabria region) to Rossano.
The summer / vacation program includes 2-weeks of intensive Italian classes and visits around the historical centre of the Bizantine Rossano, the Corigliano’s castle and the Sibari’s escavation. During this time, you can enjoy popular local feasts, the typical food, the popular music and local good wine.
Our teaching methods are based on a communicative and humanistic-affective approach to allow our students to learn a foreign language. Students actively practice the four fundamental functions of language: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our Italian language tutors are DITALS educated at University for Foreigners of Siena and members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on the passion and love for their own language and culture.
Summer Study Abroad Programs: - Fashion, Design & Patternmaking Courses - Duration: 2-4 weeks (50 hours or 100 hours + a 4-hour seminar)
- 3 Levels of Study available: Basic, Advanced or Professional
- Private / One-on-one instruction
- Taught in English or Italian language
• Study fashion or design in Milan this summer with Istituto di Moda Burgo, an accredited fashion school in Italy founded in 1961, and an international leader in fashion education.
• We offer academic year and summer study abroad programs for local & international students in the heart of Milan - taught in English or Italian language.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• Receive intensive, one-on-one tutoring through our short 2 or 4-week summer courses customized to your individual learning style & level.
• Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your course.
"The summer course helped me to perfect & learn new skills in creating rafting swimwear. The teachers are very helpful and help you achieve your personal learning objectives. The course is fast-paced which is great for those who like to be kept busy."
- Castaneda, California, USA
"The summer program is very comprehensive and I has been able to learn it in a short time. The teacher was very efficient, always available & her explanations were very clear. I'm glad I attended this school."
- Gong, China