Summer courses in Milan, Italy: Fashion design school offering short summer programs in interior design, fashion styling, marketing, photography & image consulting. Summer fashion school in Europe for international students/ Americans.
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) - Summer Courses: The 2-week summer fashion courses offered by Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) give you the opportunity to have a unique learning experience in Milan - the international capital of fashion and design! We provide high-quality summer courses in the fields of design, fashion, communication and marketing. Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English. Our summer courses provide an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in a career in the Fashion and Design fields.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
2-Week Summer Fashion Courses in Milan:
• Createur De Parfums
• Fashion Buyer
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Image Consulting
• Fashion Journalism
• Fashion Styling & Photography
• Interior Design
• Luxury Bag Design
• Luxury Shoe Design
• Marketing & Communication For Luxury
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Enhance your knowledge and understanding of authentic Italian food with a summer cooking course in Florence, the culinary heart of Tuscany!
• Conveniently situated in the city center, Florence Culinary Arts School (FCAS) provides year-round and summer Italian cooking courses to international chefs, tourists and beginners from around the world.
• Our summer course has 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12-week study options with students staying in local Florentine apartments.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the Italian capital of Fine Arts! The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Come to Venice, Italy, and become immersed in art and design with 1, 2 or 3-week courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• Based in the heart of Venice, ECA provides in-depth and insightful art, architecture and design programs (taught in English) to students of all backgrounds from around the globe.
• Taught by experienced faculty, artists, designers, curators, architects and scholars, our summer, fall, and spring art courses can inspire you to navigate through a very competitive industry.
• Whether your are an architect, designer, curator or art lover, student or professional, European Cultural Academy has a program for you.
• Students will be awarded an European Cultural Academy Certificate in their chosen course upon satisfactory completion of the course. This will be presented in a graduation ceremony on the final evening of the course.
Student Testimonials: "The course gave me sense of validation and calm regarding the direction of my career and personal path through the world of art and culture." - Jocelyn
"Professionals shared the secrets of the trade in an personal setting and we were challenged to try ourselves in a group exercise. The program also includes a visit to the Biennale, which makes the week intense, but also fun and very rewarding." - Hisham
Link Campus University offers a range of study tours, open to foreign and Italian students of all ages. What’s a study tour? With us you can study and live an unforgettable holiday, immersed in unique locations for their beauty, history and magic. Enjoy the privilege of choosing a complete study tour. Something unique, like you. The summer courses organised are held from June to September in the following locations: Roma, Città della Pieve(Umbria), Montescaglioso (Basilicata).
The academic lectures are held in the morning. The afternoons are free or dedicated to practical activities and excursions in which the subjects are analysed from “hands-on” point of view. The courses have a duration of 3 days up to a maximum of 2 weeks. In some cases - as specified in the course credits are awarded, subject to the ECTS (European Credit Transfer Scheme).
• John Cabot University (JCU) is an American institution of higher education in Rome, Italy offering summer study abroad programs to college students from the US and over 60 other countries worldwide.
• Our mission is to provide an educational experience that is both firmly rooted in the American tradition of the liberal arts and solidly international in orientation.
• JCU’s summer study abroad program is the premier and most affordable study abroad experience in Rome. There are two summer sessions available, please contact us for information on the exact dates.
• Students can choose from a fascinating range of three-credit courses that will allow you to grow intellectually under the guidance of first-rate international professors who bring the sites, sounds, and culture of Rome into their teaching.
• In addition to courses in Art History and Studio Art, JCU also offers courses in Business Administration, History & Humanities, English Language & Literature, Political & Social Science, and more. Credits from JCU easily transfer, allowing you to stay on track for graduation.
Categories include: • Art History & Studio Art
• Business Administration
• Business, Management, and Marketing
• English Language & Literature
• History & Humanities
• Italian Language and Cultural Studies:
• Mathematics, Natural Science & Computer Science
• Modern Languages & Literature
• Philosophy and Religion
• Political & Social Sciences...
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
Go Inspired is a US-based cultural exchange company that looks for unique, creative opportunities to explore the world. We offer a fun, theater-based 3-week Summer course in Florence, Italy where students can discover the world of 'Commedia dell’Arte'. The course is geared toward understanding the theatrical experience as a fun and useful game for developing your own creativity and expressiveness.
The course will take place in Florence and combine body expression/language and acting. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the characters of Commedia and to dance to a choreographed Renaissance noble Italian dance. There is also the possibility of doing a performance in Florence.
Having lived, traveled, studied and worked abroad we understand the challenges that come with foreign travel. Go Inspired is committed to safety and to providing the tools necessary to having a successful experience.