Summer courses in Milan, Italy: Fashion design school offering short summer programs in interior design, fashion styling, marketing, photography & image consulting. Summer fashion school in Europe for international students/ Americans.
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) - Summer Courses: The 2-week summer fashion courses offered by Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) give you the opportunity to have a unique learning experience in Milan - the international capital of fashion and design! We provide high-quality summer courses in the fields of design, fashion, communication and marketing. Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English. Our summer courses provide an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in a career in the Fashion and Design fields.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
2-Week Summer Fashion Courses in Milan:
• Createur De Parfums
• Fashion Buyer
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Image Consulting
• Fashion Journalism
• Fashion Styling & Photography
• Interior Design
• Luxury Bag Design
• Luxury Shoe Design
• Marketing & Communication For Luxury
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Alchimia is a private contemporary jewellery school located in Florence, Tuscany, Italy. We provide a wide range of academic, short-term intensive jewellery courses - including our innovative summer workshops and one-on-one courses in contemporary jewellery.
• We offer short 3-day workshops to a maximum of one week. Summer courses are taught by experienced jewellery design expert.
• Our intensive jewellery courses are an excellent solution for those who have limited time to study and experiment in the area of contemporary jewellery. Available in summer and year-round, these courses are taught on a one-to-one basis.
• Each student is guided individually to ensure that lessons meet their specific need. Two different types of programmes are offered: technical and conceptual.
• Our short-term courses are aimed at beginners, jewellers wishing to learn specific techniques, teachers, professionals and students who want to have new stimulating experiences in a new environment.
• In addition to our short-term courses, we also provide Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses in Jewellery Design.
Design summer programs by Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA
Courses / Programs
NABA (New Academy of Fine Arts), located in Milan, Italy, offers a wide choice of short summer courses at both introductory and intermediate levels in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Styling among many others. Each course is two weeks long and students can combine an introductory course followed by an intermediate course for a total of four weeks study. All courses are taught in English.
The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
We offer two - four week summer courses in the fields of Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Accessories; Landscape architecture among others.
U.S. university students can register for NABA courses through West Virginia University's Office of International Programs and Office of Extended Learning and will be awarded WVU credits on some programs which may at the option of their home institutions be transferred.
Located in the heart of Florence, Italy, Web Technology Academy (WTA) is a fast-paced, 4-week study-abroad summer program designed to help students learn the art of eCommerce. All classes are taught in English. WTA offers three main course topics over four intensive weeks; Choosing products and services to sell online, Build your own e-commerce business from start to finish, and Advertising your website and making money online.
At Web Tech Bootcamp, we believe students learn better when they have real world projects and a limited amount of time to complete them. At the end of four weeks, hard-working students will have the knowledge to take the first step toward financial independence through their own eCommerce business.
Topics / modules include:
- Selling on Ebay
- Importing and exporting products
- Inventing and manufacturing your own products
- Social Media for the web
- Internet marketing techniques
- Photo and video production techniques
- Graphics design
- Creating Viral Video Marketing Campaigns
- Crowd Funding
Messors Workshops - Cultural Heritage Conservation and Restoration in Italy
Courses / Programs
Messors Workshops offers 15-day summer Art Restoration Workshops on Fresco and Canvas, based in the rich cultural and historical setting of Altamura, Gravina in Puglia and Matera, in Southern Italy. We are 27 miles south-west of Bari (airport BRI).
The Frescoes are part of the rupestrian settlements (underground habitations) located in the Alta Murgia area in the Puglia region of Italy. Canvases are provided by private collections.
Program director Tonio Creanza encourages a 'hands on approach to restoration', and each participant has the opportunity to work directly on frescoes and paintings on canvas, experiencing the process of restoration as it unfolds.
Participants will also review the completed and restored works of past projects: 17th century wood statues used in Religious processions, decorative paintings and stone reliefs of Francis Ford Coppola's Palazzo Margherita in Bernalda, exterior and interior frescoes, paintings in both private collections and that of the church.
* Fresco and Fine Art Restoration Program
The courses provide a practical focus, allowing students ample opportunity for participation in restoration technique, and are complemented by seminars in Art History, Geomorphological Studies and Iconography.
Additionally: Art, Culture & Culinary Italy Summer Program 2020 (in Puglia and Basilicata regions)
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Come to Venice, Italy, and become immersed in art and design with 1, 2 or 3-week courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• Based in the heart of Venice, ECA provides in-depth and insightful art, architecture and design programs (taught in English) to students of all backgrounds from around the globe.
• Taught by experienced faculty, artists, designers, curators, architects and scholars, our summer, fall, and spring art courses can inspire you to navigate through a very competitive industry.
• Whether your are an architect, designer, curator or art lover, student or professional, European Cultural Academy has a program for you.
• Students will be awarded an European Cultural Academy Certificate in their chosen course upon satisfactory completion of the course. This will be presented in a graduation ceremony on the final evening of the course.
Student Testimonials: "The course gave me sense of validation and calm regarding the direction of my career and personal path through the world of art and culture." - Jocelyn
"Professionals shared the secrets of the trade in an personal setting and we were challenged to try ourselves in a group exercise. The program also includes a visit to the Biennale, which makes the week intense, but also fun and very rewarding." - Hisham
Summer Study Abroad Programs: - Fashion, Design & Patternmaking Courses - Duration: 2-4 weeks (50 hours or 100 hours + a 4-hour seminar)
- 3 Levels of Study available: Basic, Advanced or Professional
- Private / One-on-one instruction
- Taught in English or Italian language
• Study fashion or design in Milan this summer with Istituto di Moda Burgo, an accredited fashion school in Italy founded in 1961, and an international leader in fashion education.
• We offer academic year and summer study abroad programs for local & international students in the heart of Milan - taught in English or Italian language.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• Receive intensive, one-on-one tutoring through our short 2 or 4-week summer courses customized to your individual learning style & level.
• Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your course.
"The summer course helped me to perfect & learn new skills in creating rafting swimwear. The teachers are very helpful and help you achieve your personal learning objectives. The course is fast-paced which is great for those who like to be kept busy."
- Castaneda, California, USA
"The summer program is very comprehensive and I has been able to learn it in a short time. The teacher was very efficient, always available & her explanations were very clear. I'm glad I attended this school."
- Gong, China