Summer design courses in Milan: Fashion schools in Italy, study fashion abroad in Europe for American & international students. Interior design & jewelry design courses in Italy, art schools in Florence, Rome, Turin...
Istituto Europeo di Design, Milan: Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) in Milan offers 2 and 3-week summer programs in Fashion Styling, Fashion Marketing, and Interior Design at introductory and advanced levels. Our summer programs take place in July.
• Letterpress Printing & Calligraphy (2 week introductory course)
• For over thirty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) has been operating in the fields of Education and Research in the disciplines of Design, Fashion and Visual Communication. Today it is an international network with schools in Milan, Rome, Turin, Madrid, Barcelona and São Paulo.
• Every year, during June and July, IED offers intermediate and advanced courses in the fields of Fashion, Design and Visual Arts.
• These courses are held either in English or Spanish and generally last from three to four weeks. They are a perfect solution for those who desire to combine their spare time during holidays with a new stimulating experience.
• Recognised by the business community and by all the leading concerns and trade associations, in Italy IED initiated in 2007 the process to obtain due authorisation from the Ministry of Education, University and Research.
• To help this process IED is working to adjust all its educational offer according to the European standards, set by the ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
• IED is itself a member of other international academic institutions, authorities and associations: a network of important partners with which it participates actively in cultural and didactic exchange programmes.
• In this way, the best students have the opportunity to be chosen to attend a school in another country for a semester, where they can develop a project to be presented and discussed when they return to Italy.
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life offers International Summer Music and Languages Courses in Europe for music students and professionals.
• Join us in Florence, Italy in 2021 for an exciting and prestigious Musical Summer Course with optional language programs for adults & teenagers aged 18+ (unless agreed with LMFL).
• Our classical music & jazz program and voice tuition is aimed at students and professionals who are highly motivated musicians with advanced levels of musical knowledge.
• Taught by internationally renowned professors, mostly at master class level, the LMFL program includes instrumental and voice tuition, master classes, chamber music, composition, music theory, choir, & orchestra conducting classes.
• Private music lessons / one on one tuition is available for many subjects / instruments.
• We also offer music tuition for already-constituted chamber music groups.
• All students must be at advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level. Rentals are available for cello, harp, and guitar.
• Quality classes in French, Spanish, Italian & English, taught by native speakers.
Review: "LMFL is a musical experience any musician should go through, whether amateur or professional.
As a student you are challenged in all fronts, from the personal front to the collective one, where not only must you play your instrument or compose with the best of your skills, but also manage to work as a team to accomplish excellence."
Summer Study Abroad Programs: - Fashion, Design & Patternmaking Courses - Duration: 2-4 weeks (50 hours or 100 hours + a 4-hour seminar)
- 3 Levels of Study available: Basic, Advanced or Professional
- Private / One-on-one instruction
- Taught in English or Italian language
• Study fashion or design in Milan this summer with Istituto di Moda Burgo, an accredited fashion school in Italy founded in 1961, and an international leader in fashion education.
• We offer academic year and summer study abroad programs for local & international students in the heart of Milan - taught in English or Italian language.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• Receive intensive, one-on-one tutoring through our short 2 or 4-week summer courses customized to your individual learning style & level.
• Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your course.
"The summer course helped me to perfect & learn new skills in creating rafting swimwear. The teachers are very helpful and help you achieve your personal learning objectives. The course is fast-paced which is great for those who like to be kept busy."
- Castaneda, California, USA
"The summer program is very comprehensive and I has been able to learn it in a short time. The teacher was very efficient, always available & her explanations were very clear. I'm glad I attended this school."
- Gong, China
Design summer programs by Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA
Courses / Programs
NABA (New Academy of Fine Arts), located in Milan, Italy, offers a wide choice of short summer courses at both introductory and intermediate levels in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Styling among many others. Each course is two weeks long and students can combine an introductory course followed by an intermediate course for a total of four weeks study. All courses are taught in English.
The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
We offer two - four week summer courses in the fields of Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Accessories; Landscape architecture among others.
U.S. university students can register for NABA courses through West Virginia University's Office of International Programs and Office of Extended Learning and will be awarded WVU credits on some programs which may at the option of their home institutions be transferred.
Koiné - Italian Language Centre in Rome provides an Italian language summer school on the beach in Rossano, a beautiful town of Calabria, a region in Southern Italy, south of Naples. We provide transfer from Lamezia Terme Airport (also in the Calabria region) to Rossano.
The summer / vacation program includes 2-weeks of intensive Italian classes and visits around the historical centre of the Bizantine Rossano, the Corigliano’s castle and the Sibari’s escavation. During this time, you can enjoy popular local feasts, the typical food, the popular music and local good wine.
Our teaching methods are based on a communicative and humanistic-affective approach to allow our students to learn a foreign language. Students actively practice the four fundamental functions of language: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our Italian language tutors are DITALS educated at University for Foreigners of Siena and members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on the passion and love for their own language and culture.
• John Cabot University (JCU) is an American institution of higher education in Rome, Italy offering summer study abroad programs to college students from the US and over 60 other countries worldwide.
• Our mission is to provide an educational experience that is both firmly rooted in the American tradition of the liberal arts and solidly international in orientation.
• JCU’s summer study abroad program is the premier and most affordable study abroad experience in Rome. There are two summer sessions available, please contact us for information on the exact dates.
• Students can choose from a fascinating range of three-credit courses that will allow you to grow intellectually under the guidance of first-rate international professors who bring the sites, sounds, and culture of Rome into their teaching.
• In addition to courses in Art History and Studio Art, JCU also offers courses in Business Administration, History & Humanities, English Language & Literature, Political & Social Science, and more. Credits from JCU easily transfer, allowing you to stay on track for graduation.
Categories include: • Art History & Studio Art
• Business Administration
• Business, Management, and Marketing
• English Language & Literature
• History & Humanities
• Italian Language and Cultural Studies:
• Mathematics, Natural Science & Computer Science
• Modern Languages & Literature
• Philosophy and Religion
• Political & Social Sciences...
Listing Spot for Photography Summer School in Milan
Courses / Programs
Study photography in Italy this summer. Located in the heart of Milan, a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.