Istituto Europeo di Design, Milan: Based in Milan, Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) offers summer programs in Fashion Styling, Fashion Marketing, Interior Design, and Letterpress Printing at introductory and advanced levels. These 2 and 3-week courses are held in English and are a perfect solution for those who desire to combine their spare time during holidays with a new stimulating experience.
• Study fashion in Milan this summer with Accademia del Lusso! Conveniently situated in the heart of Milan's fashion district, Accademia del Lusso is a leading provider of year-round and summer fashion-related courses. Subjects include Fashion Styling, Fashion Design, and Visual Merchandising.
• We welcome students from around the world to participate in our 6-week courses. You can choose to study in English or Italian. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need.
• Our 4-week fashion courses are designed for those who already work in the fashion industry, and wish to get advanced, specialist training in a specific area. Our courses aim to develop their skills and enhance their professional profile so that they can progress in their career.
Link Campus University offers a range of study tours, open to foreign and Italian students of all ages. What’s a study tour? With us you can study and live an unforgettable holiday, immersed in unique locations for their beauty, history and magic. Enjoy the privilege of choosing a complete study tour. Something unique, like you. The summer courses organised are held from June to September in the following locations: Roma, Città della Pieve(Umbria), Montescaglioso (Basilicata).
The academic lectures are held in the morning. The afternoons are free or dedicated to practical activities and excursions in which the subjects are analysed from “hands-on” point of view. The courses have a duration of 3 days up to a maximum of 2 weeks. In some cases - as specified in the course credits are awarded, subject to the ECTS (European Credit Transfer Scheme).
Based in the historic Colosseum area of Rome, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer summer Italian courses, a specialized spring program, year-round general Italian courses, intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Italian Language Courses:
- Summer Italian courses
- General / Regular Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- Intensive Italian course
- Super-intensive Italian classes
- Advanced Italian courses (3-months)
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- "Spring Break" course
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
• Enhance your knowledge and understanding of authentic Italian food with a summer cooking course in Florence, the culinary heart of Tuscany!
• Conveniently situated in the city center, Florence Culinary Arts School (FCAS) provides year-round and summer Italian cooking courses to international chefs, tourists and beginners from around the world.
• Our summer course has 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12-week study options with students staying in local Florentine apartments.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the Italian capital of Fine Arts! The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
Design summer programs by Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA
Courses / Programs
NABA (New Academy of Fine Arts), located in Milan, Italy, offers a wide choice of short summer courses at both introductory and intermediate levels in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Styling among many others. Each course is two weeks long and students can combine an introductory course followed by an intermediate course for a total of four weeks study. All courses are taught in English.
The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
We offer two - four week summer courses in the fields of Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Accessories; Landscape architecture among others.
U.S. university students can register for NABA courses through West Virginia University's Office of International Programs and Office of Extended Learning and will be awarded WVU credits on some programs which may at the option of their home institutions be transferred.