Learn to speak Chinese in Australia: Mandarin Chinese language courses in Sydney online, private Chinese lessons for beginners, kids, teens, adults in Perth, Western Australia, Melbourne, Victoria; Adelaide SA; Brisbane QLD, NZ, USA, CA, NY. Intensive Chinese exam prep for college students, online business Chinese tutor for professionals, companies.
Asian Language School offers virtual classrooms for adults to learn Chinese Mandarin, taught by professional native teachers based in Sydney, Australia and the United States.
Our Chinese language program is well-structured, using the New Practical Chinese Reader series as the primary textbook, coupled with tailored contents suited to your interests and communication needs. Spend more time learning Chinese during your 1-on-1 lesson with your dedicated instructor, building your proficiency in speaking, listening, reading, and writing effortlessly.
Other than private individual courses, we also offer group courses where you can join other students online to learn Chinese, or create your own group to study with your friends, family, colleagues, or community members.
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for Australian and international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
Milton College is a modern professional school in Sydney, Australia, with a friendly atmosphere, specialising in getting students into universities, vocational colleges and high schools. The College has two campuses located in North Sydney, the main campus and the Arthur Street campus, both a short distance from each other. The Arthur Street campus houses our High School Preparation and IELTS Preparation courses. Milton College is accredited by the National ELT Accreditation scheme (NEAS), and is a member of the ELICOS Association. Any students who come to us through www.learn4good.com will get a 10% discount on total tuition fees.
7 levels of General English from beginner to advanced, 4 levels of IELTS Preparation, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE), TOEIC Preparation, English for Academic Purposes with direct entry to universities and vocational colleges, High School Preparation with links to top government and private high schools, and TESOL and TECSOL teacher training programs.
Sydney English Language Centre (SELC) is an international language school, with students who come to study English from over 30 countries. Famous for more than 20 years for its quality education and great atmosphere, it is 10 minutes from the world-famous surf of Bondi Beach and, in the other direction, the busy cosmopolitan area of Sydney's CBD. SELC is also next to a very large and ultra-modern shopping mall. Study abroad and learn English in Australia with students from over 30 different countries at a fully accredited and internationally recognised English language school.
- General English
- IELTS Preparation
- Cambridge Test Preparation - FCE / CAE / CPE
- English for Academic Purposes
- High School Preparation Course
- English for Business Communication
- English for Customer Service Communication
Learn Chinese in Singapore with Spring College International (SCI)! We provide full-time and part-time Chinese language courses for adults of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
We have two easily-accessible premises - Spring College International (Jurong East) is situated near the Jurong East MRT station and Spring College International (Bishan) is located close to the Bishan MRT station.
Some of our specialized courses include part-time Business Chinese courses, HSK exam preparation, Conversational classes, and more. In addition to our group classes, you can choose to take private Chinese lessons.
Our dedicated teachers are very experienced in teaching Mandarin classes and will help to improve our students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, so that they will be able to meet the language requirement to further their studies in various professional certifications courses in future.
In addition to our Chinese language programs, we also provide courses in Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, and more.
Full-time Chinese Course:
• Certificate in Chinese Language Course (12 months) - Beginner to Advanced levels
Part-time Chinese Courses:
• General Mandarin course
• One-to-one Mandarin classes (private lessons)
• Conversational Mandarin
• Reading & Writing Mandarin course
• HSK Exam Preparatory course
• Business Mandarin courses
• Working Mandarin course
• Secretarial Course In Mandarin
• Holiday Mandarin course
• Chinese courses for children
We also offer Cantonese / Hokkien / Shanghainese courses aimed at improving conversation skills.
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast, Australia’s sixth largest city located an hour’s flight north of Sydney.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our wide range of English courses include CRICOS registered courses for student visas, and Australian government-recognised Certificates in Spoken & Written English (Certificates 1, 2, 3 & 4) for migrants ages 14 years +.
• AICOL occupies its own premises in Southport on the Gold Coast, facing the Broadwater and the Pacific Ocean.
• Our maximum number of students per class is 15, with an average of 12. All rooms have natural lighting and are air-conditioned.
Student Review: "I have finished three weeks of English study in your school. My experience has been very good. My daughters have been four weeks and will be for another week.
I studied English in six different countries and I must say that your school is the best I've ever been. I am a high school teacher in my country and I value your work.
My daughters have learned a lot. The teachers are very good...."
- Nuria - Spain
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation
• Certificates in Spoken and Written English (I - IV)
• Academic English
• English for High School Prep
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents & grandparents
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Homestay programme
• English & Professional Sport...
• ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia.
• We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS exam.
• We provide a wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors. Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Australian high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Australia for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle and the variety of experiences that a multicultural society offers.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)