Learn to speak Korean in Australia: Korean language courses in Sydney online, private Korean lessons for beginners, kids, teens, adults in NSW, Perth WA, Melbourne, Victoria; Adelaide, South Australia; Brisbane QLD. Intensive Korean language exam prep for college students, online business Korean tutor for professionals, companies.
Asian Language School offers online Korean language classes with a personal instructor for adults. Our Korean courses are structured into 10 levels from Beginner to Higher Advanced.
The program is based on the King & Yeon textbooks suitable for professionals. At the same time, we do offer tailored contents depending on our student's interests, communication needs, or other language goals.
Easily access your online lesson using video conferencing Zoom, using your tablet, laptop, or even smartphone anywhere you are. Each level is only 10 hours and is divided into ten online lessons.
You can learn in private individual lessons for the highest level of personalisation or learn together in a small group of 4 people, either self-arranged or by joining one of our Group Beginner Korean classes online offered four times in a year.
Lyceum English Language Australia is a nationally recognised language school for adults located in Melbourne, Victoria, Eastern Australia. We focus on friendly small group lessons, native speaking teachers and a welcoming environment. At Lyceum English Language Australia students learn English using the highly successful communicative method. We have been teaching languages since 1991, and with such a wealth of experience, Lyceum offers excellence. National and State recognition of the courses we teach is organised through government bodies including the Office of Training and Tertiary Education, the Australian Qualifications Framework Advisory Board, and the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority.
Lyceum is an active member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET). Our courses in English are also approved by the Department of Education. Come to learn English at Lyceum in Melbourne, Australia, and enjoy the climate and lifestyle of one of the world's most beautiful cities. With a population of 3.8 million people, Melbourne offers a vibrant, modern cultural mix catering to all ages and interests.
- General English courses
- Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced levels
- IELTS exam preparation classes
- Free afternoon activities
- Intercultural partner program - get paired up with an Australian student to practice your English!
• ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia.
• We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS exam.
• We provide a wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors. Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Australian high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Australia for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle and the variety of experiences that a multicultural society offers.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
RMIT English Worldwide (REW) Melbourne is one of Australia's most highly regarded English language centres and provides an excellent pathway for further study at RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) and other universities. We offer a complete range of quality English language training programs in our city centre location in Melbourne, Victoria in south-east Australia.
We teach students to communicate in a wide range of personal, academic and professional situations. Whether you are on a pathway to RMIT university, improving your TESOL skills, preparing for IELTS, or fine-tuning your English skills - we have an option for you.
REW provides a full range of English language services to adults whose first language is not English. Our academic English programs are structured to lead directly into RMIT University courses, in addition to being recognised by other Australian universities. REW also delivers English language programs internationally in conjunction with our partners.
- General English Courses
- English for Academic Purposes (Elementary to Advanced Plus levels)
- IELTS Preparation and Testing
- Industry English (including Aviation English)
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Teacher Training
Milton College is a modern professional school in Sydney, Australia, with a friendly atmosphere, specialising in getting students into universities, vocational colleges and high schools. The College has two campuses located in North Sydney, the main campus and the Arthur Street campus, both a short distance from each other. The Arthur Street campus houses our High School Preparation and IELTS Preparation courses. Milton College is accredited by the National ELT Accreditation scheme (NEAS), and is a member of the ELICOS Association. Any students who come to us through www.learn4good.com will get a 10% discount on total tuition fees.
7 levels of General English from beginner to advanced, 4 levels of IELTS Preparation, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE), TOEIC Preparation, English for Academic Purposes with direct entry to universities and vocational colleges, High School Preparation with links to top government and private high schools, and TESOL and TECSOL teacher training programs.
With locations throughout the world including Darlinghurst, Sydney, New South Wales in eastern Australia, Embassy CES offers English courses including general English with certificate of English, English for academic purposes, intensive English with academic year abroad, certificate of business English, Cambridge ESOL exam preparation course, general English plus Martin College business course and one-to-one tuition for Australian and international students.
Embassy has helped over half a million students to learn English. Some of them needed it for their job, some for their studies. Others just loved the language. But they all had one thing in common - they immersed themselves in an English-speaking country and learned a lot more than just grammar! We make our lessons enjoyable, because we believe that when you are having fun, you are learning even more. Our teachers are all qualified, experienced professionals who use a variety of techniques in the classroom: one moment you might be taking part in group discussions, the next, working in pairs or individually. We are accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme Limited (NEAS) and the British Council.
A range of English Courses including:
- General English (Certificate of English)
- English for Academic Purposes
- Intensive English
- Academic Year Abroad
- Advanced Academic Year Abroad
- Certificate of Business English
- Exam Preparation Course IELTS
- Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Course
- General English plus Martin College Business Course
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
AICOL English school is alive and well!
• AICOL returned to delivering face-to-face classes from April 2020, and is continuing to deliver full-time face-to-face classes for its students.
• We are also able to provide online tuition to those students who are not able to come to Australia yet due to Covid.
• Our online course fees are 75% of our standard face-to-face tuition fees. Off-shore students are still able to apply for student visas, and study their course online until they can to come to Australia to complete their course face-to-face.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
Year-round English courses in Queensland
• Short-term & long-term (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• Cambridge FCE (B2 First) & CAE (C1 Advanced) courses
• IELTS test preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English & Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from June - August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp, Sept/Oct
• Spring Camp, March/April