Learn to speak Korean in Australia: Korean language courses in Sydney online, private Korean lessons for beginners, kids, teens, adults in NSW, Perth WA, Melbourne, Victoria; Adelaide, South Australia; Brisbane QLD. Intensive Korean language exam prep for college students, online business Korean tutor for professionals, companies.
Asian Language School offers online Korean language classes with a personal instructor for adults. Our Korean courses are structured into 10 levels from Beginner to Higher Advanced.
The program is based on the King & Yeon textbooks suitable for professionals. At the same time, we do offer tailored contents depending on our student's interests, communication needs, or other language goals.
Easily access your online lesson using video conferencing Zoom, using your tablet, laptop, or even smartphone anywhere you are. Each level is only 10 hours and is divided into ten online lessons.
You can learn in private individual lessons for the highest level of personalisation or learn together in a small group of 4 people, either self-arranged or by joining one of our Group Beginner Korean classes online offered four times in a year.
Milton College is a modern professional school in Sydney, Australia, with a friendly atmosphere, specialising in getting students into universities, vocational colleges and high schools. The College has two campuses located in North Sydney, the main campus and the Arthur Street campus, both a short distance from each other. The Arthur Street campus houses our High School Preparation and IELTS Preparation courses. Milton College is accredited by the National ELT Accreditation scheme (NEAS), and is a member of the ELICOS Association. Any students who come to us through www.learn4good.com will get a 10% discount on total tuition fees.
7 levels of General English from beginner to advanced, 4 levels of IELTS Preparation, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE), TOEIC Preparation, English for Academic Purposes with direct entry to universities and vocational colleges, High School Preparation with links to top government and private high schools, and TESOL and TECSOL teacher training programs.
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast, Australia’s sixth largest city located an hour’s flight north of Sydney.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our wide range of English courses include CRICOS registered courses for student visas, and Australian government-recognised Certificates in Spoken & Written English (Certificates 1, 2, 3 & 4) for migrants ages 14 years +.
• AICOL occupies its own premises in Southport on the Gold Coast, facing the Broadwater and the Pacific Ocean.
• Our maximum number of students per class is 15, with an average of 12. All rooms have natural lighting and are air-conditioned.
Student Review: "I have finished three weeks of English study in your school. My experience has been very good. My daughters have been four weeks and will be for another week.
I studied English in six different countries and I must say that your school is the best I've ever been. I am a high school teacher in my country and I value your work.
My daughters have learned a lot. The teachers are very good...."
- Nuria - Spain
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation
• Certificates in Spoken and Written English (I - IV)
• Academic English
• English for High School Prep
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents & grandparents
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Homestay programme
• English & Professional Sport...
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Sydney English Language Centre (SELC) is an international language school, with students who come to study English from over 30 countries. Famous for more than 20 years for its quality education and great atmosphere, it is 10 minutes from the world-famous surf of Bondi Beach and, in the other direction, the busy cosmopolitan area of Sydney's CBD. SELC is also next to a very large and ultra-modern shopping mall. Study abroad and learn English in Australia with students from over 30 different countries at a fully accredited and internationally recognised English language school.
- General English
- IELTS Preparation
- Cambridge Test Preparation - FCE / CAE / CPE
- English for Academic Purposes
- High School Preparation Course
- English for Business Communication
- English for Customer Service Communication
Learn English in the heart of Sydney, Australia! English Language Company (ELC) provides a wide range of award-winning English courses at beginner to advanced levels. Courses include General and Intensive English options, English exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge), Business English, a Homestay Program, and more.
We offer an extensive range of English courses. These are complimented by your choice of elective classes so that you will learn exactly what you need to. Our students consistently rate ELC teachers as excellent. All teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and specialist TESOL qualifications.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent teaching and services to all of our students. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and we are sure that you will enjoy studying at ELC and living in Sydney.
- General English
- Intensive / Semi-Intensive English (Full-time / Part-time)
- Business English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE and / or CAE)
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Study English at University of New South Wales Institute of Languages. UNSW – Australia's leading international university - is ranked in the top 50 universities in the world, and it's Institute of Languages is the most comprehensive English language centre in Australia. We provide Academic English, Professional English and General English courses delivered on campus at UNSW in Randwick, southern Sydney.
Our courses are specially suited to international students wanting to improve their English for further study, work or travel, as well as migrant students wishing to improve their English and learn about Australian society, culture and customs. Our programs are of the highest quality, delivered in a stimulating classroom environment by experienced and highly-qualified teachers.
Located on the campus of the University of New South Wales, our students enjoy all that university life has to offer. Students have access to many UNSW resources, such as the Library, sports facilities and Health Centre. Living in Sydney and studying at the Institute is the best way to improve your English language skills, experience another culture and build international networks.
English language courses for all international students, including those on student visas:
- General English courses
- Academic English (Intermediate to Advanced)
- University English Entry Course
- Communication Skills for Business
- English for Law
- English for Medical Professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation (ITP)
- PEAT Preparation for Overseas Trained Teachers
- Modern Languages
- Certificate IV in TESOL
- Certificate in LOTE