Séjour linguistique anglais en Angleterre: Écoles d'anglais à Londres, cours d'anglais intensif pour adultes, préparation à l’examen de IELTS, TOEFL. Leçons d'anglais privés pour débutant, intermédiaire ou avancé, école d'immersion en anglais en Grande Bretagne.
Frances King School of English, London: Fondée en 1973 , Frances King School of English est une grande école de langue anglaise. Nous avons deux écoles dans le centre de Londres, dans les quartiers à la mode de Kensington et Chelsea. Nous offrons des cours d'anglais à des étudiants du monde entier de tous les niveaux - débutant à avancé. Avec plus de 35 années d'expérience de l'enseignement de l'anglais, nous accueillons plus de 4000 étudiants chaque année. Nos écoles sont situés à proximité de la station de métro Gloucester Road sur le District, Circle et Piccadilly (zone 1).
Email:Contact us below
Nous comprenons l'importance de vous fournir l'attention personnelle et une aide individuelle si nécessaire à faire des progrès quand apprendre l'anglais. Apprendre à communiquer efficacement et avec plus d'aisance en anglais tous les jours sur ces cours, internationales animées pour les adultes de tous âges.
Cours d' Anglais:
- Cours d'anglais général
- Cours d'anglais intensif
- Cours d'anglais des affaires
- Cours d'anglais académique
- Cours de préparation aux examens d'anglais: TOEFL, IELTS
- Conversation anglaise
- Leçons d'anglais privés
- Cours de vacances pour les familles
- Anglais à des fins spécifiques
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Located in London, Cambridge, Oxford, Edinburgh, Bournemouth and Torbay, we have seven first-class English language schools situated throughout the UK. We welcome new students of all levels and have English courses, exam preparation courses, and work and study programmes beginning every week of the year.
Kaplan International Colleges offers you high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation, at our English schools worldwide. Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses in the UK.
We offer courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity for students of all levels, with classes beginning every week of the year. You can also personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your language goals.
Find the right English school and course in the UK today and advance your professional or academic career with Kaplan International Colleges!
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Vacation English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English course
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
- Paid Work and Study (5/6/9-month programme)
Welcome to the family run Mountlands English Language School, where you can learn English in Exmouth, Devon, South West England. Mountlands English school was started in answer to a demand for a quality, upmarket English language school here in Devon, where students are ensured the best teaching in the friendliest surroundings, and superior accommodation. Study English at the school in the morning, and enjoy fun activities in the afternoon. We have no hesitation in recommending that you come and discover the wonderful area of Exmouth and enjoy all that Devon has to offer.
We are a small school built on personal recommendation, and many of our students come back year after year. We cater for groups, and both junior and adult individual students. So if you are looking for a small school with a personal touch, then Mountlands Language School in beautiful Exmouth is the place for you! With us, you will not only improve your English language, but will also have a fantastic holiday on the beautiful East Devon coast!
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
Learn English in South West London with Amity English School - a department of Amity College! Conveniently situated in the heart of world-famous Wimbledon, we provide English language courses to adult students from around the world.
Offering full-time and part-time study options, we teach students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced (A1 to C1). Morning, afternoon, and evening classes are available.
Our English courses are taught by professional tutors in a fun international environment. All of our tutors are qualified, and have practical experience in teaching English as a second language.
At Amity English School, we put our students first. We organise our English courses specifically so that each individual gets full support during their course.
Our aim is to provide quality services and facilities to complement the teaching and learning process.
Students at Amity English School come from all over the world, representing over 75 different nationalities. Our students have rated our courses and professors highly, and our good exam pass rate also illustrates the quality of our training.
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English
• English for Academic Purposes
• Cambridge Exam Preparation for Preparation for PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Choose from full-time & part-time study options, with morning, afternoon & evening classes available.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.