Séjour linguistique anglais en Angleterre: Écoles d'anglais à Londres, cours d'anglais intensif pour adultes, préparation à l’examen de IELTS, TOEFL. Leçons d'anglais privés pour débutant, intermédiaire ou avancé, école d'immersion en anglais en Grande Bretagne.
Frances King School of English, London: Fondée en 1973 , Frances King School of English est une grande école de langue anglaise. Nous avons deux écoles dans le centre de Londres, dans les quartiers à la mode de Kensington et Chelsea. Nous offrons des cours d'anglais à des étudiants du monde entier de tous les niveaux - débutant à avancé. Avec plus de 35 années d'expérience de l'enseignement de l'anglais, nous accueillons plus de 4000 étudiants chaque année. Nos écoles sont situés à proximité de la station de métro Gloucester Road sur le District, Circle et Piccadilly (zone 1).
Email:Contact us below
Nous comprenons l'importance de vous fournir l'attention personnelle et une aide individuelle si nécessaire à faire des progrès quand apprendre l'anglais. Apprendre à communiquer efficacement et avec plus d'aisance en anglais tous les jours sur ces cours, internationales animées pour les adultes de tous âges.
Cours d' Anglais:
- Cours d'anglais général
- Cours d'anglais intensif
- Cours d'anglais des affaires
- Cours d'anglais académique
- Cours de préparation aux examens d'anglais: TOEFL, IELTS
- Conversation anglaise
- Leçons d'anglais privés
- Cours de vacances pour les familles
- Anglais à des fins spécifiques
The London School of English, in Holland Park Gardens and Westcroft Square, West London, England, is an accredited English language school offering intensive English classes and Homestay programmes to adults. Our clients are mature, motivated adults (minimum age 18) and class sizes are small. Our aim is to give you relevant skills that can be applied immediately.
The London School of English is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English as a foreign language. London School of English is also a founder member of EnglishUK, the successor to ARELS - the Association of Recognized English Language Services - and follows the EnglishUK Code of Practice.
English Language Classes for Adults:
- Examination Preparation Courses (FCE, CAE, IELTS..)
- English for Business and Professionals
- English for Young Professionals
- Homestay English Language Programs
- English Language Courses for Lawyers
- General English (18+)
- Preparing for University
- English Communication Skills Training
- Individual English Tuition
& more ...
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan International Colleges course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed. Founded in the late 1970’s, our English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large, converted Edwardian house close to the city centre. Choose from our wide range of courses and accommodation options at our Cambridge English school and explore one of the world’s greatest university cities while improving your English.
Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With over 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Courses:
- General English programs
- General English Academic Year/Semester options
- Vacation English classes
- Intensive English lessons
- Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
- Cambridge Test Preparation
- First Certificate of English (FCE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
Heritage English is an exclusive English language school close to Bournemouth in the South of England.
We provide intensive English language homestay courses for adults (over 16 years) from around the world throughout the year and in summer. Our English immersion courses are tailor-made to the specific needs of professionals and executives.
We have taught students from a wide range of industries and professional backgrounds. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airline and manufacturing, among others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
They supervise all of the plans for one-to-one immersion lessons, and monitor the progress of all students during their stay.
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).