Girls boarding schools in Canada: Boarding school for girls in Toronto, Ontario. IB programs for middle school & high school students, international boarding school for young women, private residential education.
Branksome Hall: Branksome Hall is an independent, non-denominational girls’ day and boarding school and an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. Branksome Hall educates girls from Junior Kindergarten through to Grade 12 and to university entrance, and is situated on 13 acres of prime ravine property located in downtown Toronto, in Rosedale, within a ten-minute walk of Yonge and Bloor Streets. Founded in 1903, Branksome Hall has entered its second century as a premier school for girls in Canada and the world.
Our school is located in the heart of Toronto, in Rosedale. Twelve buildings, ranging in age from 150 years old to brand new, are situated across 13 acres of residential and ravine property. Residence houses, academic facilities, two gymnasia (one a double gym), a pool, tennis courts, an outdoor classroom, a woodlot and playing fields support a broad academic program.
From Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12, through a series of ongoing projects large and small, our students’ educational experience is maximized by the environmental restoration and renovation of our property.
Branksome makes continual capital investments in our facilities to ensure that our students benefit from every amenity required for an outstanding school experience. Over the past five years, Branksome has undertaken annually a major capital project to enhance our campus.
School / Office Address:10 Elm Avenue
Located in Hamilton, southern Ontario, Columbia International College is the largest private junior and senior boarding high school in Canada. Established in 1979, Columbia currently welcomes 1700 students from 72 countries and has a faculty of 300 teachers and support staff.
The diversity of Columbia’s staff and student-body enhances the learning environment and encourages creative thinking. Columbia believes in the individuality of each student and tailors its resources to effectively meet the unique Academic, Social, Emotional and Physical (ASEP) needs of our students.
As a result, 100% of our students, since 1995, have received admission to top universities worldwide; many with scholarships.
- Junior Middle School Program (Grades 7-8)
- High School Program (Grades 9-12)
- University Transfer (AP) Program
- Pre-University Program
- IELTS/TOEFL Preparation Program
- SAT Preparation Program
- Summer Camp Program
A+ World Academy is a non-profit high school that sails around the world on the Norwegian sail Ship ’Sørlandet'. Students read international curriculum (Advanced Placement courses) on board, meet different cultures around the world and live in a challenging maritime environment that fosters independence, communication, teamwork and leadership.
We pride ourselves on close support of the students through a 7:1 teacher-student ratio, class sizes from 1-18 and support around the clock. We emphasise cultural understanding through encounters with people from around the world, and challenge our students daily to become the best versions of themselves.
Our program is demanding, and not for everyone. Not only are you a student at the school, but you take part in sailing a fully-rigged Tall Ship. You will be given challenging chores, but also have experiences that you will benefit from later in life. As part of a crew that needs to work together for a year, you will learn not only about sailing and seamanship, but also about cooperation, leadership and teamwork.
If you want to learn more about this challenging academic program, We’d love to meet you and talk more about the program.
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
London International Academy (LIA) is a co-educational private boarding school for international secondary level students, located in downtown of London in the Southwestern part of Ontario, Canada. Our aim is to help international students from around the world achieve their goals of earning an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) in order to attend the North American University of their choice.
Our secondary school program is flexible, with four semesters of study accompanied by a wide selection of courses. We place a great deal of effort in making sure our international students are fully prepared for their post-secondary education.
100% of our graduates received acceptance to Universities and Colleges throughout North America. Of those graduates 60% attended a "Top Ten" Canadian University, and 58% received scholarships!
Known as the “Forest City”, London is the 10th largest city in Canada and is only hours from many popular North American cities such as Toronto, Canada, Niagara Falls, Canada and Detroit, USA. It has an International Airport that serves approximately 350,000 travelers each year, making it the 12th busiest passenger airport in Canada.
Co-educational Boarding Programs for International Secondary School Students:
- Full Canadian high school curriculum leading to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- ESL programs
- TOEFL, IELTS and COPE preparation courses
- TOEFL test center
- Summer cultural exchange program
- Individual assistance for university application
- Comfortable residence living
• Edu-inter provides homestay programs with a local Quebec French-speaking family for a full language immersion experience for high school students ages 13-17. Please note that this is not a residential school program.
• Our Academic Year in French Program (10 months) and our High School Experience Program (3-6 months) aim to provide students with an in-depth French language immersion experience and the opportunity to attain a high level of fluency.
• Students are completely immersed into a local high school program, live with a French-Canadian family and participate in cultural activities and excursions.
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada with a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal place to learn French.
Founded in 1872, Stanstead College in Quebec, Canada is an independent Canadian boarding and day school for boys and girls in Grades 7 through 12. The school has a population of approximately 200 students and a highly involved faculty and staff. In addition to the Quebec Diploma at Secondary V (Grade 11), Stanstead College offers a Grade 12 option based on Advanced Placement and Ontario pre-university programs. Stanstead College focuses on private school education for students from Canada and around the world with a highly structured and supportive program in a small, secure environment. Class sizes average12 students with a teacher-student ratio of 1:8. We have exceptional university placement rates. Stanstead College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and the Quebec Ministry of Education.