Boarding schools for girls in Canada: Private boarding school in Ontario. IB programs in Toronto for middle school & high school students, international boarding school, residential education for young women.
Branksome Hall, Toronto: Established in 1903, Branksome Hall is a leading independent school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through to Grade 12. Our Residence Boarding Program is an option for girls from Grade 8 and up. Branksome is located on a 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, Canada. We are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School offering an IB curriculum at all grade levels. At Branksome Hall, students and teachers are partners in a dynamic learning process that prepares young women not only for university, but also for the rich diversity and complexity of the world beyond our doors.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Day & Boarding School Programs for Girls: - Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)
Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma and the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Rothesay Netherwood School (RNS) is a co-educational, independent university-preparatory day and boarding school for Canadian and international students in Grades 6-12. Our campus is located in Rothesay, New Brunswick, just 10 minutes from the Port City of Saint John on the east coast of Canada. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, RNS provides arts, athletic, leadership, and community service programs, integrating technology, Outward Bound adventures, and Round Square exchanges.
With highly qualified and dedicated teachers, RNS challenges students to be active, compassionate, and lifelong learners who develop a greater appreciation for the world around them and the determination to make a difference. Our faculty works diligently to help students understand their potential and to prepare them to become leaders in their chosen fields. Our graduates attend the finest universities in the country and beyond.
RNS encourages students to strive for excellence, to demonstrate respect, and to develop both an enduring sense of responsible citizenship and an understanding of their place in the global community.
Newbridge Academy (NBA) is a co-educational independent school committed to providing interactive, engaging and innovative academic and athletic programs to students in Junior Primary (Age 4) through High School. Located in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Newbridge Academy is leading the way in creatively delivering enhanced curriculum, through passionate, Nova Scotia-licenced teachers. Small class-sizes, a safe learning environment and daily physical activity makes Newbridge Academy an easy choice for families looking to take control of their child's education.
Housed in a state-of-the-art sport and academic facility, NBA uses an innovative approach to deliver grade school curriculum that integrates sports and fitness with the educational programming. We are dedicated to preparing highly motivated students through a comprehensive, customized educational program, which emphasizes both academics and athletics.
Under the guidance of an exemplary faculty of educators, we provide students with opportunities to achieve their full potential through programs that engage, stimulate and nurture. Under the guidance of all our staff, students have the opportunity to achieve their full potential through programming that engages, challenges and nurtures the ‘whole’ child.
Bond Academy is a private, co-educational, non-denominational, and independent school with students from Montessori Casa to Grade 12, with student boarding in Grades 9-12. Bond Academy provides our students with the Ontario Ministry of Education's Curriculum in small classes with high expectations, within an enriched, caring and secure environment. We focus on Academics, a Healthy Active Living Program, including an intramural and aquatics program. The school is located in a quiet residential district of Toronto, ON.
At Bond Academy, we pride ourselves in promoting the academic, social, physical, and character development of our students and the facilitation of interactive communication between our parents and staff. Facilities include a gymnasium, a modern cafeteria, library, computer room, and large art, music and drama facilities.
Boarding & Day School Programs for Canadian & International Students
- Elementary & Secondary School Day Programs (Montessori-12th Grade)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 9-12)
- University Prep
- ESL English Courses
- Healthy Active Living program
- Intramural & Aquatics program
Trinity College School is a co-educational, independent boarding/day school located on 100 acres of rolling countryside in picturesque Port Hope, Ontario, Canada, one hour’s drive east of Toronto. Our Senior School, Grades 9-12, includes approximately 450 students, approximately 60% of whom are boarders. Our Junior School includes nearly 100 day students from Grade 5 to Grade 8.
Established in 1865, TCS is one of Canada's oldest and most respected educational institutions. The School places a balanced emphasis on academics, service learning, athletics and the arts – as both a long-held TCS tradition and a rethought, reinvigorated approach to 21st century education.
Our mission: Develop habits of the heart and mind for a life of purpose and service. This is our shared purpose and it informs our daily actions both in and out of the classroom.
Our collective vision is for Trinity College School to be internationally regarded for excellence in developing leaders of character, purpose and vision due to the strength of its people, programme and place.
Located in Outlook, west central Saskatchewan, just 1 hour south of Saskatoon, LBCI High School is a co-educational residential high school offering Grades 10-12 to Canadian and international students. Our vision is to minister to the whole person as we live, learn, play, serve and worship together in a dynamic Christian community. At LBCI all courses are recognized by Saskatchewan Education and transferable to other provinces and used for entrance to all post secondary institutions.
LCBI High School is one of Canada's premiere private Christian schools. LCBI is a boarding school that has delivered quality education and learning experiences for young people for over 100 years.
NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Would you consider a public high school education in Ontario (in the Ottawa area) for your child if an international student?
• Our listing is not for a boarding school. Instead, we offer "homestay accommodation with a Canadian host family" for international students (in 9th to 12th grades) who seek admissions to a public high school in Canada.
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.