Boarding schools for girls in Canada: Private boarding school in Ontario. IB programs in Toronto for middle school & high school students, international boarding school, residential education for young women.
Branksome Hall, Toronto: Established in 1903, Branksome Hall is a leading independent school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through to Grade 12. Our Residence Boarding Program is an option for girls from Grade 8 and up. Branksome is located on a 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, Canada. We are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School offering an IB curriculum at all grade levels. At Branksome Hall, students and teachers are partners in a dynamic learning process that prepares young women not only for university, but also for the rich diversity and complexity of the world beyond our doors.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Day & Boarding School Programs for Girls: - Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)
Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma and the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Would you consider a public high school education in Ontario (in the Ottawa area) for your child if an international student?
• Our listing is not for a boarding school. Instead, we offer "homestay accommodation with a Canadian host family" for international students (in 9th to 12th grades) who seek admissions to a public high school in Canada.
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Canada, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located on a 27 acre park like setting in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. IB World School - Académie Ste Cécile International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and prepares students for the world recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). Founded and based on principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we are committed to the ecumenical movement with great sensitivity to inter-faith dialogue by respecting the religious and cultural diversity of students and faculty. Associated with the University of Windsor with access to library resources, laboratories and computer services. Selected professors from the university teach and advise at ASCIS.
Elementary and Secondary School for Day and Resident Students offering: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD Programme), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, ESL, FSL, SAT & TOEFL Courses, Summer ESL CoursesSpecial Offers:
School size of 275 students with 75 boarding / residential students.
Dwight International School is located on Vancouver Island BC, on a 23-acre campus 30 minutes north of Victoria. We are a private international university preparatory school offering both boarding and day programs for high school students, based on the International Baccalaureate curriculum. We provide Grades 7-12, and dedicated ESL support courses.
Together with our consortium partners, The Dwight School/Anglo American International School, New York City and North London International School, United Kingdom, Dwight has a rich tradition of academic excellence. We believe that every student has a spark of genius and our goal is to nurture that potential.
We follow a holistic philosophy and believe in educating the entire person. The benefit of the Dwight curriculum is the way that we actively combine challenging experiences with academic rigor and creative opportunity in the personal education of every student.
Our educational philosophy is that an active, challenging curriculum provides students with the opportunity to develop all their intelligences (Analytical, Practical, Creative and Emotional) and these then strengthen each other, leading to well-balanced, perceptive individuals who have the confidence to take action to improve the lives of others.
Day & Boarding Programs for Canadian & International High School Students:
- Holistic education based on the IB curriculum
- Class sizes of 10-12 students
- Emphasis on leadership
- Dwight School Exchange Programs
- Visual Arts, Theatre Arts, Music
- Business & Management, Design Technology
- French, Spanish and Mandarin
- Fencing and golf
- Water-front activity center
Bond Academy is a private, co-educational, non-denominational, and independent school with students from Montessori Casa to Grade 12, with student boarding in Grades 9-12. Bond Academy provides our students with the Ontario Ministry of Education's Curriculum in small classes with high expectations, within an enriched, caring and secure environment. We focus on Academics, a Healthy Active Living Program, including an intramural and aquatics program. The school is located in a quiet residential district of Toronto, ON.
At Bond Academy, we pride ourselves in promoting the academic, social, physical, and character development of our students and the facilitation of interactive communication between our parents and staff. Facilities include a gymnasium, a modern cafeteria, library, computer room, and large art, music and drama facilities.
Boarding & Day School Programs for Canadian & International Students
- Elementary & Secondary School Day Programs (Montessori-12th Grade)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 9-12)
- University Prep
- ESL English Courses
- Healthy Active Living program
- Intramural & Aquatics program
Pickering College is a co-educational independent day (JK-12) and boarding school (Grades 7-12) located on a beautiful 42 acre campus in Newmarket in southern Ontario, just 25 miles north of downtown Toronto. We provide boarding facilities for Canadian, American and international students. 100% of Pickering graduates go on to post-secondary education.
Pickering College is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education, and is rooted in more than 169 years of tradition and values based education. With an enrollment of nearly 300 “day” students and almost 100 “boarders” who come from more than 20 countries around the world - Pickering College is intimate in size, yet global in perspective. We offer a 24-hour supervised boarding program that includes supervised study time and a full activity program.
We offer a secure and nurturing environment that helps each student develop the vision, confidence and leadership skills to help make the world a better and more beautiful place. We aim to be a leader in education and to inspire individuals to meet high standards for lifelong growth and learning.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs:
- Day Programs (Junior Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
- Boarding School (Grades 7-12):
- University Preparation program
- Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum
Enhanced Math, Science, Business Studies, History, Languages, ESL (English as a Second Language), Physical Education, Dramatic & Visual Arts....
- High Performing Student program
- Elite Skating program
- Outstanding Leadership, Communication, Technology, Film and Music programs