Business schools in Paris, France: MBA programs, management colleges, international hotel management training, fashion business studies in Paris, bachelors degree courses, master degree programs. Écoles de commerce, écoles de management en Paris. Study MBA in France, study abroad programs for American students..
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives
Académie Intérnationale de Management (AIM) is an English-speaking hotel & tourism management school located in the heart of Paris, France.
Established in 1992, we offer internationally recognized Anglo-American Bachelors and MBA degree programs in the fields of hotel, tourism & hospitality management. We also offer professional management certifications and internship programs. All of our courses are taught entirely through English.
We offer American accreditation as well as international recognition. Our courses are licensed and certified by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), appreciated universally by the professionals in hotel and tourism industry.
Our mission is to educate leaders of the future in the international hotel and tourism sectors.
Our students learn professional managerial skills derived directly from practices of major companies in hospitality, including international hotel and restaurant chains, condominiums, travel industry and they acquire a curriculum taught at the best American universities, enriched by European taste, culture and knowledge.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of fashion business and fashion design. Our school is located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France.
IFA Paris programs include 1-year intensive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Fashion Business, Luxury Brands Management & Global Fashion Media. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
IFA Paris also offers bachelor's degrees in fashion at our Paris campus, as well as bachelor's and masters degree courses in our partner school in Shanghai, China. In addition, students have the opportunity to study in Florence through the graduate degree programs we offer in collaboration with POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools.
France International Graduate Schools are a unique group of 15 leading French schools that have joined forces to offer international students a full range of business Degree programs taught in English and or / in French.
Our schools are located in 14 different cities and campuses, all established in main French dynamic city centers (including Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes, Toulouse, and more), offering easy access to a rich social and cultural life, as well as the regional business environment.
Studying in France also means discovering the French “art de vivre”, which offers many cultural, historical, intellectual and entertainment options. France’s location within Europe and efficient transportation system, will also allow you to discover other neighbouring countries easily
Many prestigious schools are part of our group, including The American Business School, CEFAM, International Business School, IDRAC Business School and IGS HR school.
- Available at schools & locations throughout France
- Bachelor in Fashion, Luxury and Retail Management
- Bachelor in Marketing & Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- MBA in Geopolitics and International Business
- MBA in International Management
- MBA Consulting SOGETI
- Master in International Business Development
- Master in International Human Resources Management
- Grande Ecole Program
- Summer Programs
INSEAD - The Business School for the World. As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organisations. Located in Fountainebleu, Île-de-France, 65 km south of Paris, France, with a second campus in Asia (Singapore) our renowned faculty members from 32 countries inspire more than 1,000 degree participants in MBA, Executive MBA and PhD programmes and more than 9,500 executives from the world’s leading companies.
Across this comprehensive range of programmes, our participants are drawn from more than 100 countries and represent all continents. Today’s organisations need leaders with the knowledge and sensitivity to operate anywhere in the world. This is why business turns to INSEAD – to develop the next generation of transcultural leaders. The INSEAD MBA will provide you with a solid foundation for your future as a truly global business leader. Drawing from INSEAD's unparalleled diversity, you will develop the communication and leadership skills necessary to apply your world-class business education anywhere in the world.
MBA - Master of Business Administration. Our 10 month INSEAD MBA curriculum is designed to quickly and thoroughly prepare you for a career in international business. This aim is reflected in the compressed timeframe, reliance on group work and clear focus on international markets and settings. We also offer Executive MBA and PhD programmes.
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
The American Business School Paris is a leader in international education in France offering accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Master of Arts (MA) degree programs, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with Rider University in New Jersey, USA. Our programs are offered through English.
Founded in 1985, The American Business School Paris is proud to welcome students from nearly 80 different countries, seeking an international experience. In 1995, our business school joined IGS University (Institut de Gestion Sociale), one of France’s most dynamic private universities.
The American Business School Paris is a worldwide educational reference in France. Based on the American academic system, we embody an international vision of education in business and commerce; The American Academic System with the European Touch.
With the American Business School Paris, become a citizen of the world. The American Business School Paris prepares you to become future business leaders. Currently, 1,100 alumni of the American Business School work on 6 continents worldwide in over 35 countries in marketing functions, sales, finance and international trade.
International School of Management (ISM) in Paris, France, is a private, fully accredited American graduate school offering Master of Business Administration (MBA), doctorate and PhD degree programs with an emphasis on International Business Management. At ISM Paris candidates create their own curriculum based on their professional interests, and our degree programs are designed to be compatible with senior managers’ busy lifestyles. Students can fulfill their classroom requirements through study in Paris, and our international campuses in New York, New Delhi, & Shanghai, although it is not necessary to takes classes in each city.
Since its inception ISM has gained international recognition for its focused organizational structure and commitment to academic excellence. In addition to being a US state accredited university, this recognition is also demonstrated by the institution’s ACBSP accreditation, as well as membership in EFMD in Europe and the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
ESSEC Business School, located on 3 campuses, 2 near Paris, France (Cergy-Pontoise & La Défense) and 1 in Singapore, is a business school offering undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, MBA and executive education programs. ESSEC’s educational approach is based on the students’ autonomy, responsibility and freedom. It focuses on experience in business and on the international arena in order to nurture the development of future graduates and give them a taste for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- MBA in International Luxury Brand Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management (IMHI)
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Advanced Masters Programs
- Executive Education Programs
Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College (Based in New York City), and offers an established international Paris-based program with US-accredited degrees. Touro College France is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. TCF has two campuses in the Marais, just a 5 minute walk from each other. One is located just off Place Thorigny, and the other on rue du Parc Royal.
Touro College France is accredited by the United States Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus. Our courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies.
We aim to perpetuate the Touro reputation for high academic rigor and ethical standards, to engage learners, disseminate knowledge, and to foster a unique and special learning community where students are given individualized attention, excellence in learning, and support with their life and career goals.
- B.S. in Finance
- B.S. in Management & Marketing
- B.S. in Computer Science
- B.S. in Business Management & Administration
- B.A. in Psychology
- MBA in General Management or International Finance: A flexible learning program that allows professionals to keep gaining valuable work experience while completing their studies. Online work is supplemented with one weekend a month of intensive face-to-face learning in group sessions.