The Thacher School, Ventura County: Situated in Ojai, 85 miles northwest of Los Angeles in Ventura County, California, The Thacher School is a co-educational boarding high school for grades 9-12 The School serves academically talented students who will benefit from a rigorous college preparatory experience with college prep ACT, SAT and AP courses available.
Boarding Programs for boys and girls in Grades 9-12: - Rigorous College Preparatory Curriculum
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Study Abroad Program
- Outdoor Program
- Horseriding Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
Educating Tomorrow's Leaders: Young Men, Grades 7-12
Located on the coast in San Diego, California, Army and Navy Academy is truly unique. Our college preparatory curriculum is catered to the ways that boys learn best. Interactive lessons, small class sizes, personal attention, and formal leadership training motivate each Cadet to reach his full potential.
This combination - leadership education, a college-prep curriculum, and the commitment to teaching in the ways that boys learn best - all adds up to create The Warrior Experience.
As a private military school with a JROTC program, Cadets are educated to a set of core values that shape all aspects of life here. Honesty, integrity, respect, responsibility, and compassion are the cornerstones.
While military is the format, most boys do not go into the military upon graduation; over 97% go on to college and are accepted by top universities.
Excellence is promoted in all areas of life. Boys learn self-discipline, teamwork, and accountability while receiving a top education and enjoying a beautiful ocean side campus.
College Preparatory Day & Boarding Programs for Boys in Grades 7-12:
- Day Program
- Boarding Program
- Middle School (Grades 7-8)
- Upper School (Grades 9-12)
- University of California A-G Curriculum
- JROTC Leadership Program
- Advanced Placement (AP) Courses
- Athletics Program
- ESL Program
River View Christian Academy, San Bernardino County
Courses / Programs
The River View Christian Academy (RVCA) is a fully accredited, private Christian residential boarding school for troubled teens ages 13-17, located in the mountains of Northern California.
Our program is aimed at helping troubled teens by providing firm but loving intervention, interactive education and life skills training.
Our boarding school is open to families regardless of race or religion. We have open enrollment and students are in the classroom year-round so your child has the continuous opportunity to experience success in their education.
Squaw Valley Academy (SVA) is located in the pristine mountain community known as Olympic Valley, just minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe, in California. SVA is a co-ed, college-preparatory international boarding school for children in grades 9-12, with Day programs available from grades 6-12.
Founded in 1978, Squaw Valley Academy is the oldest private school at Lake Tahoe, and the individual needs of each student remain an integral part of campus life at SVA.
Boarding students live on-campus in one of the three, adult-supervised dormitories and most students share their room with up to three other students. International students enhance the community of Squaw Valley Academy.
Squaw Valley Academy meets the California state standards for high school students and is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We offer Advanced Placement courses, SAT Prep, ESL and Rolling Enrollment.
Boarding and Day Programs for boys and girls in grades 6-12:
- Day Programs for Grades 6-12
- Boarding Programs in Grades 9-12
- Rigorous College-Preparatory Curriculum approved by University of California
- High School Program
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Beginner to advanced levels of ESL
- College Preparation Courses SAT, ACT
- Outdoor Education and Adventure Program
- Summer School
California Leadership Academy is an affordable and caring secure facility for troubled teens (ages 12-17) located near San Diego, CA.
Our school is a residential, therapeutic academy for boys and girls 12-17 who exhibit defiance, rebellion, failing grades, or emotional issues.
We believe that each teen that walks through our door has a bright future in front of them. Our mission is to help them find that root-cause that is destroying their lives and in many cases their families.
In collaboration with parents, teachers, and the community, students will develop skills to become critical thinkers, problem solvers and leaders in order to reach their highest potential.
Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy, La Cañada Flintridge
Courses / Programs
Located in La Cañada Flintridge, Los Angeles County, CA, Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy (FSHA) is a small, private Catholic boarding and day high school for young women in grades 9-12.
We offer our girls an academically challenging program in a caring and supportive environment surrounded by a faith-filled community with active family involvement. We believe this foundation is integral in the education and development of successful students. We know that the young women who graduate from FSHA recognize their own dignity and strengths for life.
Flintridge is home to a truly international population. Our current boarders come from China, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and the United States. Recent years have also seen boarders from Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Guatemala, Nigeria, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam and Spain.
Our boarding halls are made up of 23 rooms, where two girls usually share each room. In order to foster interaction among students from different cultures, the director of boarding students makes a consistent effort to assign students from different countries as roommates.
We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and many others.