The Thacher School, Ventura County: Situated in Ojai, 85 miles northwest of Los Angeles in Ventura County, California, The Thacher School is a co-educational boarding high school for grades 9-12 The School serves academically talented students who will benefit from a rigorous college preparatory experience with college prep ACT, SAT and AP courses available.
Boarding Programs for boys and girls in Grades 9-12: - Rigorous College Preparatory Curriculum
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT and ACT
- Study Abroad Program
- Outdoor Program
- Horseriding Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
River View Christian Academy, San Bernardino County
Courses / Programs
The River View Christian Academy (RVCA) is a fully accredited, private Christian residential boarding school for troubled teens ages 13-17, located in the mountains of Northern California.
Our program is aimed at helping troubled teens by providing firm but loving intervention, interactive education and life skills training.
Our boarding school is open to families regardless of race or religion. We have open enrollment and students are in the classroom year-round so your child has the continuous opportunity to experience success in their education.
Squaw Valley Academy (SVA) is located in the pristine mountain community known as Olympic Valley, just minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe, in California. SVA is a co-ed, college-preparatory international boarding school for children in grades 9-12, with Day programs available from grades 6-12.
Founded in 1978, Squaw Valley Academy is the oldest private school at Lake Tahoe, and the individual needs of each student remain an integral part of campus life at SVA.
Boarding students live on-campus in one of the three, adult-supervised dormitories and most students share their room with up to three other students. International students enhance the community of Squaw Valley Academy.
Squaw Valley Academy meets the California state standards for high school students and is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We offer Advanced Placement courses, SAT Prep, ESL and Rolling Enrollment.
Boarding and Day Programs for boys and girls in grades 6-12:
- Day Programs for Grades 6-12
- Boarding Programs in Grades 9-12
- Rigorous College-Preparatory Curriculum approved by University of California
- High School Program
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Beginner to advanced levels of ESL
- College Preparation Courses SAT, ACT
- Outdoor Education and Adventure Program
- Summer School
Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy, La Cañada Flintridge
Courses / Programs
Located in La Cañada Flintridge, Los Angeles County, CA, Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy (FSHA) is a small, private Catholic boarding and day high school for young women in grades 9-12.
We offer our girls an academically challenging program in a caring and supportive environment surrounded by a faith-filled community with active family involvement. We believe this foundation is integral in the education and development of successful students. We know that the young women who graduate from FSHA recognize their own dignity and strengths for life.
Flintridge is home to a truly international population. Our current boarders come from China, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and the United States. Recent years have also seen boarders from Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Guatemala, Nigeria, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam and Spain.
Our boarding halls are made up of 23 rooms, where two girls usually share each room. In order to foster interaction among students from different cultures, the director of boarding students makes a consistent effort to assign students from different countries as roommates.
We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and many others.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from California, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located in Ojai in Ventura County, California (approximately 54 miles north-west of Los Angeles), Villanova Preparatory School is a Roman Catholic co-educational boarding & day school based on the Augustinian tradition.
We offer a rigorous college preparatory curriculum for grades 9-12, with a residental / boarding school program available for both national and international students. Our students are consistently placed into many of the top colleges in the country.
Villanova has a student-teacher ratio of 10:1 and an average class size of 16. We channel students' curiosity, enthusiasm and energy so they can reach the full potential of their abilities and interests.
This is achieved through a balanced program of academic courses, athletics, community service, art and extra-curricular activities. Students are guided to achieve their full academic potential through disciplined study and an enhanced spirit of inquiry.
Established in 1924, as a Catholic school in the Augustinian tradition, Villanova is a member of the Augustinian Secondary Education Association (ASEA) which comprises 8 secondary institutions in North America and over 100 schools worldwide.
Oaks Christian School (OCS) is an independent, college preparatory boarding school serving middle & high school-age boys and girls in grades 6-12. It is located in Westlake Village in Los Angeles County, California, adjacent to the 101 Freeway, approximately 40 miles north-west of Los Angeles.
Oaks Christian School, founded in 2000, continues to build a reputation of being one of the most respected private Christian high schools in California, and welcomes nationwide and international students to our high school.
Our mission statement reflects a top-notch academic program with an outstanding and competitive athletic department and a visual / performing arts division rivaling the top schools in the United States.
Oaks Christian Homestay is a unique feature of our boarding program. We believe it creates a much better educational environment and provides more social and emotional support than an impersonal boarding dorm.
Our school is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).