Brookes Shawnigan Lake: Dwight International School is located on Vancouver Island BC, Canada, on the shores of the beautiful Shawnigan Lake - 30 minutes north of Victoria. We are an international university preparatory school offering both boarding and day high school programs. We also offer ESL courses for our international students.
We offer a wide range of modern facilities to our students including a 23 acre lake-front campus and double occupancy dorm rooms with stunning lake views. For further information on our location and facilities available, please contact us by completing the form on our contact page.
Located on a stunning 315-acre campus on the shore of Lake Katchewanooka in rural Ontario, Canada, Lakefield College School (LCS) is a co-educational boarding and day school offering grades 9 to 12 to a global community of engaged and active students. Inside and outside the classroom, you will discover that rigorous academics, challenging athletics, and inspiring co-curricular arts are more than just lessons. They are experiences developed by dedicated teachers who believe in education of the whole person.
For a majority of LCS students, the school is their home-away-from-home. Our program runs seven days a week, balancing academics, co-curricular arts and athletics, with recreation and social events. Structure is provided through the academic day, regular evening study hours, Saturday morning classes, and established boarding house routines ; but students have ample opportunity to participate in a variety of activities in a relaxed and fun-filled environment.
At LCS, you will prepare for university, discover your potential, live with friends from around the world and enjoy the best days of your life.
Co-ed Boarding & Day Programs for High School Students - Grades 9-12:
Core subjects include:
- French as a Second Language
- Canadian History
- Canadian Geography
- The Arts
- Physical and Health Education
- Career Studies
Located in a quiet parkland area of Mississauga, close to downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls, Bronte College of Canada is a private, co-educational boarding school that is committed to providing a learning environment that emphasizes academic excellence and individual growth. Founded in 1991, Bronte offers courses specially formulated to meet the needs of Canadian and international students in Grades 9-12, and to satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines.
In addition, Bronte offers special AP and BUC courses which provide students with the special opportunity of earning university credits before they even leave Bronte. School trips, sports, and clubs also help to provide our students with a well-rounded experience while they are studying in Canada in a quiet parkland area of Mississauga, close to a number of important tourist attractions, such as downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls.
- Grades 9 & 10 Secondary School Diploma Program
- Grade 11 & 12 (Pre-University Programs)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Course Curriculum
- Bronte College University Credit Courses
- ESL English (5 levels)
- Language Study & Tour Summer Program (Summer Camps)
Established in 1889, Ridley College is an independent co-educational boarding and day school nestled in the heart of historic St. Catharines, Ontario. The student body of nearly 600 is 2/3 Canadian with some 30 other countries from all round the world making up the rest. Ridley College runs from JK (Junior Kindergarten) through Grade 12 with the option to pursue a PG (Post Graduate) year, and offers boarding for students beginning in Grade 5.
With a reputation for excellence, Ridley turns out some of the brightest and most technologically aware students in the world. Ridley also has one of the finest sports programs in Canada, year after year garnering CISSA Championships and OFSAA titles. For the artiscally inclined, our facilities are expansive. From the Music department to the Mandeville Theater, students may partake in whichever area suits their strengths.
Pickering College is a co-educational independent day (JK-12) and boarding school (Grades 7-12) located on a beautiful 42 acre campus in Newmarket in southern Ontario, just 25 miles north of downtown Toronto. We provide boarding facilities for Canadian, American and international students. 100% of Pickering graduates go on to post-secondary education.
Pickering College is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education, and is rooted in more than 169 years of tradition and values based education. With an enrollment of nearly 300 “day” students and almost 100 “boarders” who come from more than 20 countries around the world - Pickering College is intimate in size, yet global in perspective. We offer a 24-hour supervised boarding program that includes supervised study time and a full activity program.
We offer a secure and nurturing environment that helps each student develop the vision, confidence and leadership skills to help make the world a better and more beautiful place. We aim to be a leader in education and to inspire individuals to meet high standards for lifelong growth and learning.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs:
- Day Programs (Junior Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
- Boarding School (Grades 7-12):
- University Preparation program
- Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum
Enhanced Math, Science, Business Studies, History, Languages, ESL (English as a Second Language), Physical Education, Dramatic & Visual Arts....
- High Performing Student program
- Elite Skating program
- Outstanding Leadership, Communication, Technology, Film and Music programs
Bishop's College School (BCS) is a private, co-ed, day and boarding school for grades 7-12 located in Sherbrooke, in southern Quebec. We offer ESL for grades 7-10 and almost 80% of our students are boarders from over 20 different countries. For 175 years, we have been challenging students to find their potential academically, athletically, artistically and personally.
At the heart of BCS is our academic program. We teach students to think critically, creatively and independently. Here, students study in a dynamic bilingual and multicultural environment, one that is collaborative and grounded in timeless values while benefiting from the latest technology and educational innovations.
Located in the Lennoxville borough of Sherbrooke QC Canada our campus is a unique blend of historic architecture and state-of-the-art facilities, comprised of 26 buildings and set on 262 acres, including playing fields and woodlands.
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.