Bronte College Of Canada: Founded in 1991, Bronte College of Canada is a private, co-educational boarding school that is committed to providing a learning environment that emphasizes academic excellence and individual growth. Bronte College offers courses specially formulated to meet the needs of Canadian and international students and to satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines.
School trips, sports, and clubs also help to provide our students with a well-rounded experience while they are studying in Canada in a quiet parkland area of Mississauga, close to a number of important tourist attractions, such as downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls.
Bronte’s facilities include a cafeteria and a study hall with floor-to-ceiling-windows, a state-of-the-art computer laboratory, a student residence, and a gymnasium - all of which are inside the school. Bronte’s facilities are continually expanding and improving to better serve the needs of our students. Mississauga is located just west of Toronto - Downtown Toronto is 25 minutes drive away.
Formed in 1974, Mississauga is now recognized as Canada’s 6th largest and fastest growing major city with a population of 695,000 residents representing cultures from around the world.
Easy to get around: Mississauga is home to Toronto Pearson International Airport and the greatest concentration of major highways in the country, all of which position Mississauga to server local, national and international markets and travelers. Local public transit is linked to Toronto and other neighbouring cities, offering a comprehensive network of bus, subway and commuter train routes.
School / Office Address:88 Bronte College Court
Bond Academy is a private, co-educational, non-denominational, and independent school with students from Montessori Casa to Grade 12, with student boarding in Grades 9-12. Bond Academy provides our students with the Ontario Ministry of Education's Curriculum in small classes with high expectations, within an enriched, caring and secure environment. We focus on Academics, a Healthy Active Living Program, including an intramural and aquatics program. The school is located in a quiet residential district of Toronto, ON.
At Bond Academy, we pride ourselves in promoting the academic, social, physical, and character development of our students and the facilitation of interactive communication between our parents and staff. Facilities include a gymnasium, a modern cafeteria, library, computer room, and large art, music and drama facilities.
Boarding & Day School Programs for Canadian & International Students
- Elementary & Secondary School Day Programs (Montessori-12th Grade)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 9-12)
- University Prep
- ESL English Courses
- Healthy Active Living program
- Intramural & Aquatics program
London International Academy (LIA) is a co-educational private boarding school for international secondary level students, located in downtown of London in the Southwestern part of Ontario, Canada. Our aim is to help international students from around the world achieve their goals of earning an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) in order to attend the North American University of their choice.
Our secondary school program is flexible, with four semesters of study accompanied by a wide selection of courses. We place a great deal of effort in making sure our international students are fully prepared for their post-secondary education.
100% of our graduates received acceptance to Universities and Colleges throughout North America. Of those graduates 60% attended a "Top Ten" Canadian University, and 58% received scholarships!
Known as the “Forest City”, London is the 10th largest city in Canada and is only hours from many popular North American cities such as Toronto, Canada, Niagara Falls, Canada and Detroit, USA. It has an International Airport that serves approximately 350,000 travelers each year, making it the 12th busiest passenger airport in Canada.
Co-educational Boarding Programs for International Secondary School Students:
- Full Canadian high school curriculum leading to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- ESL programs
- TOEFL, IELTS and COPE preparation courses
- TOEFL test center
- Summer cultural exchange program
- Individual assistance for university application
- Comfortable residence living
Located just 15 minutes south-west of Downtown Vancouver BC, St. George's School is a world class university preparatory school for boys, with day options for Grades 1-12, and boarding for Grades 8-12.
With 1150 students, 120 of whom are boarders from over 18 countries worldwide, St. George's School has achieved international prominence as one of the top day and boarding institutions in Vancouver.
Our mission is to inspire our students to become fine young men who will shape positive futures for themselves, their families, and the global community.
Since 1930, we have provided our students with a challenging and supportive environment within which to discover and grow their own unique “seeds of destiny.”
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Branksome Hall is a leading independent day and boarding school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12, with a Residence Program for students in Grades 8-12.. Established in 1903, we are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and our curriculum also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Province of Ontario. Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, and the IB Diploma.
Boarding takes place in a caring environment for girls in Grades 8–12. About 70 students, from more than a dozen countries, live in our Residence Center. Our talented faculty comprises of over 120 talented, committed women and men, many with IB and international teaching experience, and graduate degrees.
Branksome is located on a picturesque 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, in the residential neighborhood of Rosedale. The school is within walking distance of the University of Toronto, public transit, libraries, theatres and the vibrant intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets.
- Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)
Located on a 27 acre park like setting in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. IB World School - Académie Ste Cécile International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and prepares students for the world recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). Founded and based on principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we are committed to the ecumenical movement with great sensitivity to inter-faith dialogue by respecting the religious and cultural diversity of students and faculty. Associated with the University of Windsor with access to library resources, laboratories and computer services. Selected professors from the university teach and advise at ASCIS.
Elementary and Secondary School for Day and Resident Students offering: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD Programme), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, ESL, FSL, SAT & TOEFL Courses, Summer ESL CoursesSpecial Offers:
School size of 275 students with 75 boarding / residential students.