Animation training in Los Angeles: Visual effects school in California. Digital production & entertainment design certificate programs for students & industry professionals. Maya training online, animation certification in Hollywood area, Southern California
Gnomon School of Visual Effects, Hollywood: Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Hollywood CA, is an innovative training facility that stresses the importance of creativity in computer graphics. Whether you're a student or a working professional, Gnomon has educational options to help you reach your goals as an artist in the entertainment industry. We offer a range of Visual Effects & Animation Certificate Programs in fields that include Maya, Entertainment Design, Digital Production, Professional Studies, and more. At Gnomon, we know that it is not the technology that drives results, but the artist.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Visual Effects & Animation Certificate Programs:
- Entertainment Design
- Digital Production for Entertainment
- Entertainment Design & Digital Production
- Maya Fast Track
- Master Classes
- Professional Studies
- Online Classes
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Located in Culver City, just 10 minutes south of Downtown Los Angeles CA, the All About FACE Academy is a leader in hands-on Professional Makeup Training.
Makeup artists are in demand like never before. The All About FACE Academy is a private makeup school that specializes in precise and extensive training in the areas of Professional Makeup Design, with Beginner & Master courses including Beauty Makeup, Makeup Tools, Teen Beauty, and more.
Our students gain the education & skill that it takes to become a successful Makeup Artist for Film/TV (Including HD), Bridal, Runway, Editorial & Commercial Print. Students learn specific techniques & proper makeup application for every skin type & for every ethnicity.
Students also learn Wardrobe Styling and Hair Styling. We focus on teaching techniques that are sure to take our students to great heights.
We’re proud to develop true artists with great skills & magnificent craftsmanship. Here at AAF Academy, we are committed to each & every student as we give personal attention while providing hands-on training. We take extreme pride in our educational program.
Professional Makeup Artist Training Certification Programs:
- Advanced Blush Application
- Advanced Bridal Beauty
- Beauty Business 101
- Beauty Makeup
- Eyeliner Techniques
- Foundation Matching, Highlighting/Contouring
- Hair Styling 101
- Lash Application (Strips & Lash Tabs)
- Lash Extension Course
- Makeup for Fashion
- Makeup for Photography, Film & TV including Hi-Def
- Portfolio Development
- Proper Lip Application for Day & Evening
- Pro Smokey Eyes
- Red Carpet Glam
- The Art of Special Effects Makeup
Situated in Santa Monica CA, CHICSTUDIOS LA is a school of professional makeup that provides quality courses for local and international students who wish to pursue a career in the makeup industry.
Our main course offered is the 4-Week Professional Makeup Artistry course, designed to teach the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry, taught by the industry's leading makeup artists, who inspire each class they teach.
CHICSTUDIOS graduates will find jobs in several different areas of artistry, depending on their interest.
The Colburn School is a non-profit independent institution located in downtown Los Angeles (across from the Walt Disney Concert Hall), and encompasses the Colburn School of Performing Arts (CSPA) and the Conservatory of Music (CCM). The CCM provides a range of music Certificate, Diploma & Degree programs, while the CSPA provides performing arts classes for children and adults from beginner to advanced levels.
The Conservatory of Music is a highly-selective college offering classical instrumental music training at the baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate levels. Concerts of dance, drama, mime and music performances are offered to the public throughout the year.
The CSPA is a community-based school that provides music, dance and drama training from introductory to advanced levels to students from ages preschool through adult.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Davide Bigazzi is an award winning designer and metalsmith from Florence, Italy who is renowned for his mastery of chasing and repousse. Davide offers workshops in chasing and repoussé as well as weekly classes in chasing, repoussé, and jewelry fabrication at his studio in the San Francisco Bay Area (Menlo Park, CA).
Workshops and classes are intensive, hands-on, individualized, and limited to four students. The studio setting and small classes guarantee a unique and effective environment for learning, as well as tailored instruction. Both beginners and experienced students are welcome.
Learn all about Davide Bigazzi’s handcrafted jewelry and hollowware - a blend of contemporary artistry and old world craftsmanship that echoes back to his native Florence. Capturing the intrinsic beauty and sculptural qualities of precious metals has been his lifelong passion.