Dublin Cultural Institute: Located in the heart of Dublin right beside O'Connell Bridge. Short walking distance to all bus stops and train stations. Dublin Cultural Institute is a small school where students will find a very friendly atmosphere and excellent teaching staff. Small groups and individual attention is given to all our students. Only qualified native teachers. State of the art facilities, internet access for students. Bright and spacious classrooms, self-access library and study room. Dublin Cultural Institute is a member of ACELS (The Advisory Council for English Language Schools) and it is approved by the Department of Education and Science for the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses Offered: General English courses: full and part-time, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, PET, KET, FCE, CAE, CPE, Business English Certificate, Cambridge Business Exams: BEC Vantage & BEC Higher, Conversation Classes, Computer Courses, ECDL, Spanish / French / Italian / Russian language courses.
Limerick Language Centre is an English school located on the west coast of Ireland. We offer year-round General English courses to adults (17+) at 9 levels from Beginner to Proficiency. We also offer preparation for the IELTS and Cambridge exams as well as evening and intensive classes. Accommodation options include homestay with a local host family, student apartment, hotel or guesthouse.
Situated on Ireland's west coast, Limerick is a friendly place to study. Although it is Ireland's 3rd largest city, it has only 85,000 inhabitants. Our students tell us it is large enough to offer them everything they think is important in a big city and small enough to make them feel comfortable and at home, even on their first day.
The school is located in a lovely Georgian style house on a residential side street of Limerick, just a 3 minute walk from the main shopping area. We are a medium-sized school and so we can - and do- take an interest in each one of our students. They come to us from many different places: we currently have approximately 75 students from 4 continents representing 36 different nationalities.
- General English courses at 9 levels from Beginner to Proficiency
- IELTS preparation
- Cambridge exam preparation
- English evening classes
- Intensive English classes
- Pre-university course
- Private English lessons
- Homestay accommodation programmes
Atlas Language School in Dublin was established in 2003 and has grown quickly in size and reputation in that time.
We are a young, vibrant and professional language school committed to providing a unique learning experience and excellent English courses in a friendly and motivating environment.
With excellent teachers and facilities, a comprehensive and fun social programme that gives our students an authentic experience of Irish life and a perfect central location, we believe we are the best school to learn English in Dublin.
The school facilities:
- Student cafe / restaurant
- 25 classrooms
- Student recreational area
- Computer room
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Library and study area
- Central location
- Daily social and cultural activities
- Full-day weekend excursions
- Free elective classes in the afternoon
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- General English Fluency
- General English Fluency Plus (several options: Plus FCE / Plus CAE / Plus TOEIC / Plus IELTS
- General English Fluency Intensive
- Full time FCE Preparation
- Full time IELTS Preparation
- Junior Summer Programme
- Part time courses
• English Language immersion course for students aged 12 to 17 in County Sligo in the beautiful West of Ireland!
• The programme consists of 3 hours of English tuition each morning. Afternoons are filled with a choice of fun activities including Kayaking, Horse-Riding, Cookery Lessons, Irish Dancing and Zip-Lines in the local forest park!
• Our course is also attended by Irish teenagers who act as Student Guides for our international students. The Irish teenagers attend activities and live with the students in our lakeside accommodation to ensure they have an enjoyable language learning holiday.
• Evenings are spent relaxing and include English movie nights, Quizzes, Board games, table tennis competitions etc.
• English Language Camp Ireland takes place on Lough Arrow in the west of Ireland. The residential accommodation is located on the shores of one of Ireland's most beautiful lakes.
• Our unique weekend excursion takes students to a remote island on the lake where our students along with Irish teenagers, teachers and activity leaders camp overnight.
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Dublin, Ireland, located in the exciting Temple Bar district, is surrounded by elegant Georgian architecture and overlooks the River Liffey.
Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses and work and study programmes and advance your professional or academic career with Kaplan International Colleges. We welcome students of all English levels and all courses are taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers. Join our Dublin school today and achieve your language goals. In 2007, 95% of our students would recommend Kaplan International Colleges Dublin to their friends and family.
Kaplan International Colleges’s English school in Dublin is a member of the MEI/RELSA and recognized by ACELS, the Department of Education and Science for teaching English as a foreign language.
Quality English Language Courses:
- Beginner's English Course (Intensive)
- General English Courses
- Intensive English Classes
- Business English for professionals
- Vacation English Lessons
- Cambridge Test Preparation (including First Certificate in English)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
Work & Study Programs:
- Work & English Study
- Work & IELTS Preparation
- Work & Cambridge Exam Preparation
- Internship Placements
Irish College of English is a year-round, professionally-run English language school in Dublin, Ireland. We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English classes to adults and children from around the world. Courses include Full-Time and Part-Time English Classes, Cambridge English Exam Preparation, Business English, Au Pair Programmes, and a variety of fun Summer English Programs for young learners.
Students can register for courses for 1 week in duration to 1 year, and there is an excellent mix of nationalities in all our programmes. Many students come to Ireland for a period of 2 - 4 weeks to improve their English with a full immersion programme, others come for our 1 year programmes to experience studying and living in Ireland.
Our English language courses are recognised by the Department of Education and Skills for English Language Teaching. Progression is our focus and on arrival students are evaluated on registration and placed into the correct level. On leaving all students receive written individual feedback from their teacher and also a certificate of attainment.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Courses for Adults, Children & Teenagers:
- Full-time Intensive General English courses
- Part-time General English classes
- Private English classes
- Business / Corporate English
- Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE & CPE)
- English for Au Pairs
- English & Golf
- Work and Study in Ireland
- International youth summer programmes (Ages 11-17)
- Homestay with local host family
DCU Language Services is the English language training centre of Dublin City University (DCU) offering English courses to adults (18+) all year round with additional programmes in the summer. Our school is located only 4km from Dublin city centre and 15 minutes by car from Dublin airport. Entry level to our courses is pre-intermediate and our classes are from 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday (20 hours tuition per week). We are a Cambridge testing/examination centre for FCE, CAE & PCE. We are recognised by the Irish Government Department of Education and Science as an English language school for the teaching of English as a foreign language, and are also a member of the Recognised English Language Schools Association of Ireland (RELSA).
General English all year round, TOEFL, IELTS & Cambridge exam preparation courses, Literature & Culture, EAP (English for Academic Purposes), Business English Programme, Teacher Development, Teachers of English Language & Literature (Advanced).
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.