Business management universities in Germany: English business university college in Karlsruhe, southern Germany. Business bachelor's degree programs, graduate masters courses in business in Europe for international students/ Americans/ Indians..
Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe: Karlshochschule International University provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business Degree programs in the heart of Karlsruhe, Southern Germany. Situated close to the Franco-German border, our Bachelor and Masters Degree courses are taught through English by experienced and qualified business professionals.
Email:Contact us below
Bachelor Degree Programs (taught in English) - International Business
- Arts and Cultural Mgmt
- International Event Mgmt
- International Tourism Mgmt
- International Energy Mgmt
- International Marketing Mgmt...
Master Degree in 'Management' - taught in English, specializations include: - Brand
- New Media
- Critical Tourism
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cultural Change & Society
- Human Resources & Diversity...
The Giessen Master of Business Administration is able to deliver a superior postgraduate program designed to provide the maximum benefit for program participants and alumni. The FH (Fachhochschule) Giessen-Friedberg is a university located in the heart of Germany in Giessen, Hessen. ZEvA Accreditation: Accreditation of this Master of Business Administration degree was issued to the university by ZEvA (Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency) on 16. February 2001. And the program has been succesfully reacredited in 2007 for another 5 years. ZEvA is the official agency charged by the Akkreditierungsrat, with the accreditation of international courses in Germany.
Giessen is a student town (about 25,000 students are currently enrolled). The academic culture and vibrant student scene greatly affect the atmosphere of the city. Giessen and Friedberg are centrally located and can be easily reached within 1 hour from the Frankfurt area and the Ruhr Basin.
Executive MBA Degree - Duration in total: 60 training days plus preparation work. Language of instruction is English. Obligatory one week stay at Pfeiffer University Charlotte, North Carolina, USA and an intercultural seminar weekend at the partner university in Bergamo, Italy.
The University of Applied Sciences, Offenburg was founded in 1964. Today, approximately 2400 students are enrolled in various programs on the two campuses in Offenburg and Gengenbach. In addition to the German undergraduate programs, the University’s Graduate School offers 3 international Master programs. In 2001 the University received the award of “Reform oriented University” for implementing a new controlling concept. In May 2008, Communication and Media Engineering, M.Sc. has been awarded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) as one of the TOP 10 International Master‘s Degree Courses Made in Germany.
Located in Munich in southern Germany, The Globe Business College Munich (GBCM) is a private college that provides quality undergraduate and post-graduate business programmes. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
GBCM students come from all walks of life and are diverse in terms of both their cultural and ethnic backgrounds. On average 50% of our students are German with the other 50% being international students.
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a leading, AACSB and EQUIS accredited, research-led business school based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. We have 86 regional education centres throughout Germany and various joint ventures and programmes abroad.
We offer top class degree courses and continuing education options in seven different programme divisions. We maintain four specialist research centres and run numerous international consulting projects. All educational, research and consulting activities are focused on finance and management. By finance, we mean crossfunctional financial activities at all companies that deal with financial management. And by management, we mean classical corporate leadership, where managers deploy employees and resources in such a way that the company’s goals are met as cost-effectively as possible.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management originated in the financial sector, but today our services enjoy increasing appreciation in other business sectors as well. In the future, we will be continuing to expand our national and international networking with the business community.
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor in International Management
- Bachelor in BWL in cooperation with KPMG
- Bachelor in BWL
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Bachelor in Management, Philosophy & Economics
- Bachelor in Digital Innovation and Fintech
- Bachelor in Finance & Management
- Master of Finance
- Master in Management
- Master in Auditing
- Master of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Master of Leadership in Development Finance (online)
- MBA International Healthcare Management
- Executive MBA (MBA)
- The Frankfurt MBA (Full & part-time)
• With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU also has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland).
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
- Andreas, Germany
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland (close to the German border), Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality diploma courses, bachelor degree and MBA degree in Hospitality and Global Management as well as postgraduate diploma courses in Hospitality and Culinary Management to students from Germany, Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.