International business management universities in Germany: English university college in Karlsruhe, southern Germany. Business bachelor's degree courses, graduate masters programs in business in Europe for international students/ Americans/ Indians..
Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe: Situated in the heart of Karlsruhe, close to the French border in South-West Germany, Karlshochschule International University provides Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in a range of Business & Management specializations. Our Degree are taught through English by qualified and experienced tutors.
All of the degree programs at Karlshochschule are accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation).
Mission Statement: Our university is pursuing an educational ideal in which people, along with their personal growth and social responsibility, are front and center. This university wants to amaze its students and help them grow into contemplative individuals who help shape our future as thinkers and doers.
Why Choose Karlshochschule International University?
- Didactic Approach to Teaching Our didactic approach is characterized by a triad of instruction, construction and reflection in the individual modules and units.
- Integrated Learning Experiences With the aid of self-regulated, discovery-based and playful learning and based on a foundation of concentrated and sound knowledge, our students shall be enabled to make their own learning experiences, and to integrate their knowledge and skills with previous knowledge and experience.
- Personal Development We distinguish ourselves by assigning a central role to the personal development of our students - not least with regard to leadership ability.
Business & Management Degree Programs:
Bachelor Degree Programs (taught in English) - Arts and Cultural Management
- International Business
- International Media Management
- International Event Management
- International Tourism Management
- International Energy Management
- International Marketing Management
- Intercultural Management and Communication
- International Relations
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics
- Citizenship and Civic Engagement
- Globalization, Governance and Law
Master Degree in 'Management' (taught in English) Specializations include:
- Cultural Change & Society
- New Media
- Tourism Culture & Consumption
- Human Resources & Diversity
- Creativity & Innovation
Munich Business School (MBS) was founded in 1991 and is the first state-accredited private university in Bavaria. The University offers diploma, undergraduate & post-graduate programs in International Business and Management. Munich Business School has arranged its course selection with respect to the expectations of international companies, and this is why our study program offers more than a subject-specific education.
In addition to modern and practical business studies, we also provide general formative activities and seminars for personality development within our program. Courses in foreign languages and intercultural management are also included in total compliance with the international orientation of our study program. Finally, internships and semesters abroad prepare the students for a successful professional career.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Master in International Business
- Master in Sports Business and Communication
- Part-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program General Management
- Full-Time MBA International Management
- Visiting Students Program (1 semester study abroad)
Based in Berlin, Renewables Academy (RENAC) offers high quality training programmes for technicians and engineers, developers and investors, lawyers and decision makers who want to learn the fundamentals about renewable energy and energy efficiency. In co-operation with the Renewables Academy AG, the Institute for Distance Learning of the Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin will offer the distance learning programme Master of Business Administration (MBA) Renewables through English, for both German and international students, which starts in October 2011.
MBA Renewables is the first and only distance learning programme worldwide with the chance of obtaining a MBA degree which focuses on renewable energy and partly on energy efficiency. It is designed to equip you with modern management skills, so that you can successfully solve complex business tasks along the value chain of renewable energies.
In addition, you will gain an overview of various renewable energy technologies, their applications and advantages, as well as an understanding of international energy policies, support mechanisms for renewable energy technologies and how to use them profitably in industry.
- The MBA Renewables programme is offered through English via distance learning (30 months duration). It focuses on renewable energy & also on energy efficiency.
- The programme includes specific economic, technical, legal, political and organizational knowledge which is tailored to the specific needs of the renewable energy branches with imparting advanced interdisciplinary skills necessary for working in this sector.
- Students with a university degree (210 Credits) are eligible for this MBA.
As Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences’s Munich Campus, New European College offers one of the most modern and forward-thinking approaches to business education in Germany.
The academic combination of a research-based approach to education, real world mandatory project weeks and continuous evaluation ensures that students achieve highest level of sustainable employability in the 21st century world of business.
We combine the virtues of the Dutch’s contemporary and practical approach to business education with the modern American model of small classes and real-world academics. In the sea of formulaic business schools, we stand out. By unleashing our students’ individual strengths, we prepare them to outperform in the business world. Our students’ sustained success is our passion and purpose.
1) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) Marketing & Communication
2) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) Economics & Management
3) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) Financial Services Management4) Master of Business Management (MBM) Digital Marketing & Communication
5) Master of Business Management (MBM) Entrepreneurship & Innovation6) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance
7) Master of Business Administration (MBA) International Management
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
Our main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential. We train and develop personalities capable of leading businesses.
We aim to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and professional opportunities.
In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, tailored careers services and affordable tuition fees.
We use the latest business concepts and professional techniques in our curriculum to ensure you learn the most up-to-date methods of business and leadership. Allow your learning to go beyond the classroom as you gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners.
The newly refreshed BSBI campus is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by beautiful parks, stylish shops, cafes and restaurants and excellent transport links. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
Choose to study at BSBI you will gain the confidence, skills and global perspective to stand out among the competition.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA
Located in Bad Honnef, 20 minutes south of Bonn in Germany's North Rhine-Westphalia region, IUBH School of Business and Management is a university of applied sciences that provides a wide range of career-based Bachelor and Masters degrees - taught in English.
With our attractive Bachelor and Master's degree courses we want to set new standards for the new generation of management. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills in order to prepare our graduates for challenging management task.
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies.
The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognised in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 1.000 business partners.
Bachelor & Master's Degree Programmes:
- Taught in English
• Aviation Management
• International Event Management
• Hospitality Management
• International Management
• Int. Marketing Management
• Tourism Management
• International Hotel Management (Study & Work)
• MBA International Business
• MBA Clinical Research Management
• Leadership & Management
• International Management
• Engineering Management
• Finance & Accounting
• Health Care
• Human Resources
• IT Management
• Transport & Logistics
• With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU also has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland).
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
- Andreas, Germany