International business management schools & universities in Germany: International management school in Karlsruhe, southern Germany. English university college programs, business bachelor's degree courses, graduate masters programs in business management in Europe for international students/ Americans/ Indians..
Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe: Situated in the heart of Karlsruhe, close to the French border in South-West Germany, Karlshochschule International University provides Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in a range of Business & Management specializations. Our Degree are taught through English by qualified and experienced tutors.
Bachelor Degree Programs (taught in English) - Arts and Cultural Management - International Business - International Media Management - International Event Management - International Tourism Management - International Energy Management - International Marketing Management - Intercultural Management and Communication
Master Degree in Management (taught in English) Specializations:
- Cultural Change & Society - Brand - New Media - Sustainability & Urban Development - Critical Tourism - Finance - Human Resources & Diversity - Creativity & Innovation
Munich Business School (MBS) was founded in 1991 and is the first state-accredited private university in Bavaria. The University offers diploma, undergraduate & post-graduate programs in International Business and Management. Munich Business School has arranged its course selection with respect to the expectations of international companies, and this is why our study program offers more than a subject-specific education.
In addition to modern and practical business studies, we also provide general formative activities and seminars for personality development within our program. Courses in foreign languages and intercultural management are also included in total compliance with the international orientation of our study program. Finally, internships and semesters abroad prepare the students for a successful professional career.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Master in International Business
- Master in Sports Business and Communication
- Part-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program General Management
- Full-Time MBA International Management
- Visiting Students Program (1 semester study abroad)
The world’s first global International Business Law LL.M. from the University of Muenster, organized in partnership with CBL International is being launched this year with program lectures taking place in Muenster, Germany (10 weeks), Shanghai, China (7 weeks) and New York City, USA (7 weeks). The LL.M. programme is open to all students who already have a degree in law, business, economics or political sciences.
Muenster is located in the north of North Rhine-Westphalia, the most western state in Germany (approximately 390 km / 243 miles west of Berlin and 217 km / 135 miles north-west of Frankfurt.
Our global degree program corresponds uniquely to today’s business world’s demands. Participants will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge essential for successful business transactions on an international level, as well as cross-border lawyering.
Besides insights on intercultural management and international co-operation, issues dealt with during the program include international corporate and investment law, commercial and competition law, tax law and more. Each of these will be dealt with in a regional context that corresponds to the respective venue (Europe, China, USA).
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our program keeps abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
Our main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential. We train and develop personalities capable of leading businesses.
We aim to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and professional opportunities.
In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, tailored careers services and affordable tuition fees.
We use the latest business concepts and professional techniques in our curriculum to ensure you learn the most up-to-date methods of business and leadership. Allow your learning to go beyond the classroom as you gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners.
The newly refreshed BSBI campus is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by beautiful parks, stylish shops, cafes and restaurants and excellent transport links. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
Choose to study at BSBI you will gain the confidence, skills and global perspective to stand out among the competition.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA
GISMA Business School in Hannover, Germany, was launched in 1999 as a joint initiative by the state of Lower Saxony and visionary private-sector enterprises. GISMA is a privately funded, self-administering institution of higher education. Our mission it is to empower management professionals to respond to the special challenges and stringent demands of today’s highly global business environment. Thanks to its inspired concept and backing by numerous commercial and public-sector sponsors and partner organizations, GISMA rates among Europe’s top business schools. Our curricular offerings and extra-occupational courses put junior and senior managers from around the world in touch with a network of export-minded, internationally operating companies whose home base is Germany - a country at the very heart of the pan-European marketplace. Our internationally recognized MBA degrees can be pursued either full time (in 11 months) or part time (in 22 months) the latter program being designed to meet the needs of executives wishing to study without taking a career break. A new program, the part time Young Professional MBA, is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of young managers.
1. MBA program (full time) 11-month course of study in Hannover for young management professionals from around the world who hold a college degree and have already had some job experience. 2. Executive MBA program (part time) Our “International Master’s in Management Program” (IMM) is designed for managerial professionals that have typically worked for an average of ten years, and takes 22 months to complete. 3. Young Professional MBA (part time) GISMA Business School's Young Professional MBA program is a part-time MBA degree for young academics with first work experience.
• With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU also has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland).
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
- Andreas, Germany