Arts schools in Italy: Italian art classes in Florence, culinary school in Tuscany, cooking holidays in Europe. Music & singing courses, Italian language & culture classes. Study abroad summer programs for international students/ Americans.
Accademia Europea Di Firenze: Accademia Europea di Firenze is a high quality Italian language, culture, art and music academy located right in the centre of historic Florence in Tuscany, Italy. Florence is the capital city of the region of Tuscany, cradle of the Italian Renaissance, and is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Many geniuses such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri, Brunelleschi and Machiavelli have contributed to Florence's grandeur.
Florence has remained coherent to its past and has not become an industrial city. It has remained a point of reference for good taste and new design, along with Paris, Florence is still a European fashion capital, hosting numerous fashion shows throughout the year. Proof is easily found, just by walking around the city; from Porta Romana to Via de'Bardi, from Santa Maria Novella to Santa Croce, from Via Roma to the Ponte Vecchio, from the San Frediano quarter to Borgo Ognissanti: the lines of conjunction are the meridians and parallels of a city that offers everything from antiques to the most modern design and imposes a dimension of life and of thought that is unique in Italy, and can be likened to the incredible flavor of its simple, rustic cuisine, or to the elegant sobriety of the façade of Florentine palazzo.
The academy staff provides the students with an accurate information service regarding the most important cultural events taking place during their stay, both within Florence and around Italy. Upon request, the school can also provide the service of reserving tickets, often obtaining reduced-price tickets when there are enough students to form a group.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca