Accademia Europea Di Firenze: Located in the heart of historic Florence in Tuscany, Italy, Accademia Europea di Firenze is a high quality Italian language, culture, art and music academy. At Accademia Europea di Firenze, we offer excellent quality courses to students from around the world, taught by fully-qualified and highly-trained instructors. Our wide range of art, music and culture courses can be taken on their own or combined with Italian language courses. We also offer a rich program of cultural and recreational activities
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Arts Courses / Programs:
- Art Courses: These courses will teach you to master the skills and techniques, while you perfect your personal style. We teach Appraisal of Antiques; Ceramics; Figure Drawing; History of Florence Architecture; Interior Design; Oil Painting; Photography; Refurbishing; Sculpture; Sketches of Florence; Watercolor
- Music & Singing Courses: These courses help you to perfect your music skills. They include elementary / advanced piano lessons; opera directing; vocal technique for lyrical singers among others.
- Culinary & Wine Courses: These courses can include an internship in a Florence restaurant.
- Intensive Italian Language Courses: Intensive Italian + Art; Intensive Italian + Music; Intensive Italian + Culture
- Italian Culture Courses: Art history; history of Italian theater; history of literature and many more.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
Founded in 1985 by Giò Carbone, Le Arti Orafe was the first Italian school dedicated to the study of contemporary jewellery, with its own original vision which has always favoured and promoted a learning process based on the acquisition of solid technical and professional skills combined with artistic research and design.
LAO invented, developed and perfected a creative and personalised method of learning, concentrating on innovation and research but without losing sight of the acquisition of the techniques and concepts particular to this creative sector.
LAO has contributed and is contributing in a defining manner to this constant evolution. LAO is a Training Agency accredited by the Tuscan Regional Authority and certified according to the ISO standards 9001, can offer recognised and financed courses in addition to participating in the main European programmes, and is unanimously recognised as one of the most prestigious European schools.
Located in the heart of beautiful Florence, Italy, EUROPASS, Centro Studi Europeo is an Italian language and culture centre for foreign students, and an educational institution accredited by the Regione Toscana. We provide a wide range of art courses (painting, sculpture, fresco painting), music classes, and cooking courses that are taken simultaneously alongside our flagship Italian language courses.
With a staff of over 10 collaborators, we welcome approximately 600 students a year from all over the world who wish to learn Italian or perfect their knowledge of the Italian language and culture. The monthly number of students never exceeds a hundred, which guarantees a familiar atmosphere with a maximum of individual attention.
Our teachers are all well qualified in the field and are constantly updated on new didactic methods. The many years of experience which distinguish our teachers from many others in the same field allow them to follow and assist the students with attention, competence and capability.
At EUROPASS we aim to create a comfortable, familiar yet professional atmosphere, and all of our staff try to put our students at ease and satisfy every request that they may make. Our large luminous classrooms and sunny balconies provide ideal environments for quiet study, reading or relaxation.