Arts schools in Italy: Italian art courses in Florence, cookery classes in Tuscany, culinary vacation / cooking holidays in Europe. Italian music courses, Italian language & culture classes. Study abroad summer programs for international students/ Americans.
Accademia Europea Di Firenze: Accademia Europea di Firenze is a high quality Italian language, culture, art and music academy located right in the centre of historic Florence in Tuscany, Italy. At Accademia Europea di Firenze, we offer excellent quality courses in every subject we teach, through fully qualified and highly trained instructors. Our wide range of art, music and culture courses can be taken on their own or combined with Italian language courses.
- Art Courses: These courses will teach you to master the skills and techniques, while you perfect your personal style. We teach Appraisal of Antiques; Ceramics; Figure Drawing; History of Florence Architecture; Interior Design; Oil Painting; Photography; Refurbishing; Sculpture; Sketches of Florence; Watercolor
- Music & Singing Courses: These courses help you to perfect your music skills. They include elementary / advanced piano lessons; opera directing; vocal technique for lyrical singers among others.
- Culinary & Wine Courses: These courses can include an internship in a Florence restaurant.
- Intensive Italian Language Courses: Intensive Italian + Art; Intensive Italian + Music; Intensive Italian + Culture
- Italian Culture Courses: Art history; history of Italian theater; history of literature and many more.
Florence - one of the most beautiful cities in the world:
The capital city of the region of Tuscany, Florence was the cradle of the Italian Renaissance, and is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Many geniuses such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri, Brunelleschi and Machiavelli have contributed to Florence's grandeur.
Accademia Europea di Firenze is situated right in the heart of historic Florence, literally feet away from the Cathedral. Because of its fantastic location, we participate actively in the city's diverse cultural activities, creating an atmosphere of spontaneous and pleasant interaction between Italians and foreigners.
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• IED - Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan is an accredited international higher educational school offering undergraduate degree, masters, continuing education and summer courses in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management of creative industries to Italian and international students.
• The language of instruction is either English or Italian, and depends on the specific course.
• IED has signed agreements with several prestigious academic institutes to offer double-branded courses at home and abroad, whose final diplomas are accredited by the partner institutions.
• The institutions in question are the University of Westminster in London, UK, the International University of Applied Science in Bad Honnef, Germany and the Aldo Galli Academy in Como, Italy.
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
Vinarium based in Florence, Italy, is a tour operator specializing in wine and food programs in English for tourists. Vinarium offers wine tours in Tuscany, guided wine tasting in the best Florentine enotecas (local wine shops), cooking lessons and classes in historical buildings, and guided visits to the best Tuscan wine makers.
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including evening classes, weekend courses, 2 week to 3 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.