Billy Blue College: Billy Blue College of Design has campuses in North Sydney, NSW and Brisbane in Queensland. We have grown into a truly inspirational space for design education. We are proud to claim an iconic and affectionate place in the hearts and minds of the design community.
Northpoint, 171 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW
This campus is a fantastic, fun and interactive place to study. Located in the heart of North Sydney’s central business district, the campus is spread out over three floors of the Northpoint building,
allowing you to mix with students from Billy Blue and our partner colleges.
Our campus is located in North Sydney, a lively and sophisticated business district just a few minutes from central Sydney across the famous Harbour Bridge. If you feel like a break, head to the student
chill-out area. Or if it’s information you need, our campus Resource Centre includes updated volumes, free catalogues and electronic database access to leading online journals. It’s packed full of books, magazines, publications, CDs and DVDs.
Additionally, our Resource Centre includes the latest Apple iMac computers and students can access our wireless network on campus. Printing and copying is available to students Campus facilities are open from 8am to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 6pm Friday, and 10am to 4pm Saturdays during the semester.
The exterior walls of Billy Blue show how much we love design. This could be the only College in the world to win an award at the New York Type Directors Club for signage design (created by Billy Blue Creative). We’ve also won awards for the graphics on our classroom doors, some of which were designed by our own students. The popular interior graffiti wall is a work-in-progress, as it is a public space for unstructured creative expression.
The Gantry, Unit 2, 10 Costin Street, Fortitude Valley QLD
The Brisbane campus is situated in Fortitude Valley and spreads over 1800 square metres. Access to the Brisbane campus is easy with students coming and going via bus, train, City Cat or ferry. The closest train station is Fortitude Valley and is approximately 250m walk from the campus.
This modern campus was completely refurbished in October 2008 to include custom built classrooms and computer facilities. It has a warm, engaging atmosphere, thanks to its brightly coloured interior which students find very appealing. And classrooms are designed as studios to keep in line with CATC’s teaching and learning culture.
School / Office Address:Level 10, Northpoint, 171 Pacific Highway, North Sydney
ECU Mount Lawley's campus is home to one of Australia's most successful arts training institutions, the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA). Only minutes away from Perth's CBD and serviced by convenient public transport, ECU's Mount Lawley Campus is an excellent choice for study, night or day. Extensive teaching resources, first-rate study facilities, a new gym and sports centre and on-campus residential accommodation is available. The Mount Lawley Campus forms part of a precinct with the Mount Lawley Senior High School.
WAAPA has an international reputation for excellence in arts education and training, offering Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Bachelor degree courses. Explore WAAPA's range of weekend and weeknight short courses - theatre and drama; dance; music; music theatre; production and design; broadcasting and many more.
Photography Studies College (PSC) is a leading contemporary tertiary photography college in Melbourne, Australia, specializing in photographic education and offering an exciting range of study options for full time, part time and international students.
PSC offers a unique accredited Advanced Diploma in Photography (2 years) and a Bachelor of Photography (3 years).
Our courses are specifically designed to produce multi skilled photographers and image-makers for a career in the many sectors of the photographic industry.
Specialised major stream studies enable students to specialise in Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Photography Studies College (Melbourne) is registered as a non-self accrediting Higher Education institution accredited to offer the Bachelor of Photography course.
Advanced Diploma of Photography Course:
- Duration: 2 years
- Full-time and part-time study options
- Specializations include Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Bachelor of Photography Course:
- Duration: 3 years
- Higher education course designed to produce distinctive and innovative professional photographers prepared to take on leading roles in the industry.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Julian Ashton Art School - Australia's Oldest Art School
Courses / Programs
Julian Ashton Art School in Sydney offers full and part time courses to all students if there is a place, from 18 years to mature age, beginners and advanced. All our tutors are exhibiting artists dedicated to providing the perfect balance of individual tuition that allows students to proceed at their own pace. Diplomas and Certificates are awarded and Scholarships may be competed for by all enrolled students. They include; the Sir William Dobell, John Olsen, Brett Whiteley and Thea Proctor Scholarships.
Monique Chalk Art offers training for people who wish to become Chalk Artists. The training is tailored to the students needs, e.g as a personal hobby or right through to the standard required to start a career in Chalk Art!
Learn how to create professional menu boards from scratch, even if you have never had an art lesson in your life!!! Over 1,000 students have successfully completed this course and many have since started their own independent business and are making a great living...from home!
Now, for the first time in 20 plus years, Monique has made it available online so you can study from home in your own time at a very reasonable price!!