English schools in Brighton, UK: Summer English courses in England for teenagers & young adults, English camps for children. English language immersion programs, ESL school near London. Campamentos de inglés verano en Inglaterra para niños y jóvenes, camp d'ete en Angleterre pour les jeunes..
ECHO Residential Language School: ECHO English Language School located by the sea in Brighton (1 hour from London), on the south coast of England, is a residential school specialising in full-immersion English courses for small numbers of students aged between 12 - 20. Our English courses for teenagers take place during the Easter and summer holidays and provide students will a full residential opportunity to learn & live under one roof.
Beside the sea and only an hour from London, Brighton has all the charm of a town and all the excitement of a city. To the north of Brighton & Hove is the South Downs national park, and to the East, the famous 'Seven Sisters' cliffs. Inside the city itself are acclaimed night clubs, great bars, restaurants and theatres as well as its unique tourist attractions, the famous Pavilion and Pier. It is half an hour by train from Gatwick airport and close to other places of interest such as Portsmouth, Canterbury and Hampton Court Palace.
School / Office Address:23 Rutland Gardens
UK & England
Acorn International Summer School provides unique academic summer camps for both international and British students in Tockington, just 10 miles north of Bristol in the South-West of England.
Based on the campus of an authentic British boarding school, we provide exclusive programmes for children ages 5-15. We are one of the few summer schools in the UK tailored entirely for the junior camp market, and offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks.
Our school is situated in the countryside, on a beautiful self-contained campus which is safe and secure.
Acorn International is owned and run by a real family. We all have our own children, and when you arrive at Acorn International you will be greeted by three generations of our family!
Acorn International had a very successful inspection in 2014, and is now fully accredited by the British Accreditation Council.
Target English International is a British Council-accredited company that specialises in the provision of summer English language courses for students ages 11-18 from the UK and around the world.
We offer English summer courses at over 10 different centres in UK, including London (Camden & Hendon), Liverpool, Nottingham, Bath, Eastbourne, Hatfield, and Hull.
Since 2009, we have welcomed over 13,000 junior students to our summer courses across the UK. Our senior management team have a wealth of experience in junior summer schools with over 44 years’ experience in this specialist sector between them.
"This place is wonderful! I had a great time and met a lot of new friends. The places we visited looked like part of a film!"
- Eugenia, Spain
Summer English Language Courses:
- For students ages 11-18. Features include:
- 15 hours’ English language tuition per week (20 lessons per week of 45 minutes each lesson)
- Trinity College London GESE Examination included
- Maximum 15 students per class
- 5 levels & syllabuses based on the CEFR
- Oral & written placement test to select class level
- All learning materials included and notebook provided
- Graded certificate awarded upon completion
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer football camps in the UK and Europe.
• Our prestigious UK soccer camps include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC Residential Camps as well as Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London, and Brighton FC Soccer Schools.
• Manchester City Camps provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17 at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the training ground for the Manchester City Football Club First Team and Academy players.
• Liverpool FC provide camps for boys ages 10-17.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools provides 1 or 2-week summer soccer camps for boys ages 9-17 in 4 different London-based locations.
• Brighton FC offer a Soccer Schools and Language Camp for boys ages 8-17 in southern England.
• Give your teenager an unforgettable experience at the world-famous Cambridge University!
• Located approximately 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England, Reach Cambridge offers residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students aged 14-18 from the UK and around the world.
• Our summer programs are 2 or 4 weeks long and take place in July & August.
• With highly trained supervisor staff & teaching staff from the University, we guarantee a program run by professionals who care about your child's safety, education & enjoyment whilst on the immersive cultural experience Reach Cambridge provides.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, academic programs help to prepare students for university and Reach Cambridge students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
Spring Camp in March - April
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science
• Economics & Business Management
• ESL English Course
• English Literature
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
English Country Schools organises residential English language summer courses in the UK for children and teenagers ages 7 - 17 from around the world. Our English summer schools are held in well-equipped boarding schools in the countryside in Dorset and Oxfordshire, about two hours from London. All of our courses are accredited by The British Council.
With over 20 years experience in successfully running our English summer schools, we combine English language teaching with a balanced programme of sports, social activites and excursions so that young people enjoy fun friendship and learning all day long.
Children and teenagers learn a lot of English during our professional, accredited summer courses. They have fun, make new international friendships, broaden their horizons and increase their self-confidence. Our students come from over 25 different countries from around the world. We don’t allow groups from any one country. All students eat, sleep and receive lessons in the schools.