Junior English courses in England, UK: Residential English school in Brighton for teenagers & young adults, summer English camps in England for children. English language immersion programs, ESL school near London. Camp d'ete en Angleterre pour les jeunes, campamentos de inglés verano en Inglaterra para niños y jóvenes..
ECHO Residential Language School: Echo Language School, founded by the present owner's parents in 1988, specialises in courses for small numbers of international students (maximum 25) aged 12 - 17. We offer highly individualised English language courses: our limited numbers allow us to get to know our students well and help them develop their language skills where they most need in order to accomplish their goals.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We have a strict English-Only rule, in class and out. This helps students gain confidence and speak English more fluently, and also make good friends from other countries.
We are based in an elegant country house in the South Downs National Park near Arundel, well connected to London and places of interest in the South East of England. Summer & Easter Residential English Courses for Teenager:
- Junior English course for ages 12-14
- Senior English course for ages 15-17
- Intensive English course for ages 15-17 interested in a demanding academic progamme
Students will also enjoy a range of recreational activities and excursions
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2020 or 2021 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to our camp the south-east of England!
Join our unique school in summer 2020 or 2021 in Battle - a small, historical, cultural & highly charming town situated in East Sussex (the site of the famous Battle of Hastings in 1066 which changed the course of British history) is easily accessible, and is located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort, and 40 miles west of Dover (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel in Kent).
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports, London.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
• Sunshine Dance Studios is one of the UK's largest Dance & Arts Studios, with dance courses and classes in various locations in northwest England including Manchester City Centre, Blackburn, and Blackpool.
• We are also offering summer dance programs in Los Angeles, Norway, China, and Egypt for children, teens, and young adults in their 20's.
• At our Hip Hop Dancing Summer Schools in Manchester, Blackpool and Bolton, we offer 2-week Hip Hop intensive summer school programmes for locally-based students and international students.
• This course consists of Hip Hop, Street, Locking, Popping and Break Dancing, as well as English Language and Culture Classes.
• We provide dance courses for children, with camps for 3-6 and 6-12 year olds, as well as courses for teens and young adults ages 12+.
• We have different levels within our camps: beginners, intermediates and advanced (serious dancers or pros) so you can learn at your own pace. Our groups are divided by ability rather than age group.
• In addition, we offer an intense international dance camp for hard core dance training with all the best overseas choreographers. This course is for serious dancers who are wanting to push themselves to their maximum potential.
Kaplan International Colleges London - Covent Garden
Courses / Programs
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our exceptional English school in London’s fashionable Covent Garden area is one of two of Kaplan International Colleges English schools in London.
Choose from a range of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with classes beginning every week of the year, at our English schools in London. Personalise your course to match your language needs through electives and supplementary study sessions.
Located in a historic building in central London, our school offers English courses and exam preparation courses taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers. Accommodation options are also available. Join our English school in London and achieve your language goals today.
Our English schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English for professionals
- Vacation English course
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
- IELTS Test Preparation
Work and Study Programs:
- Paid Work and Study (5/6/9-month programme)
Located close to the historic and cultural city of Bristol in South-West England, Acorn International is a unique, family-run summer boarding school for children ages 5-15 years. We offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome international students from around the world as well as British children.
Acorn International Summer School provides summer boarding courses designed for Juniors (ages 5-11) and Seniors (ages 11-15).
International students improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
Situated just 2 hours from London, and 1 hour from Cardiff in Wales, Bristol is the 8th most populous city in the UK, and is the largest center of culture, education and employment in the region.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together, benefiting from an exciting Harry Potter-style boarding school adventure - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience.
AISS children create memories that last a lifetime!
"I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it."
Located in East Sussex in south-east England, Greenfields Independent Day and Boarding School offers year-round English language opportunities for children ages 11 to 18, including courses that run during the Summer and Easter holidays. Conveniently located just 30 miles from London and 30 miles from Brighton, students can avail of our short or long-term english language courses (minimum one week), stay until they are fluent, and then join the main school if desired.
Greenfields School developed the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Programme for international students who need to improve their spoken and written English in order to be able to study other subjects effectively in English, or who just want to improve their command of the language.
Our goal is to help every EFL student become competitive with English students in their pursuit of an English college or university education and a opportunity to succeed in the careers of their choice. We do this by providing a well-rounded education in English reading, writing, culture and conversation.
Lessons are complemented with outings and many other activities all in the heart of the English countryside yet close to London and the coast and only 20 minutes from London’s Gatwick airport. Cambridge English exams are optional.