UK English courses for teenagers: Residential English school in England, summer English camp in Brighton for juniors & young adults. English language immersion programs, ESL school for children, summer English course near London. Camp d'ete en Angleterre pour les jeunes, cursos de inglés verano en Inglaterra para niños y jóvenes..
ECHO Residential Language School: Echo specialises in courses for small numbers of international students (maximum 25) aged 12 - 17. We offer highly individualised English language courses: our limited numbers allow us to get to know our students well and help them develop their language skills where they most need in order to accomplish their goals. We have a strict English-Only rule, in class and out. This helps students gain confidence and speak English more fluently, and also make good friends from other countries.
Junior English Course (Ages 12 - 14): On the courses for our youngest learners, every weekday there are three hours of morning lessons. Then, every afternoon and evening, there are organised sporting, recreational, creative and cultural activities.
Senior English Course (Ages 15 - 17): On our courses for older teenagers there are three hours of morning lessons every day. The afternoons alternate between academic and social programmes. On Tuesday and Thursday there are classes and follow-up homework. Monday afternoon is usually for sport, and Friday afternoons are spent preparing the group project presentations that take place on Friday evening (films, theatre, travel, company creation...). In the evenings, some sessions are dedicated to the group project, and others to entertainment: the under-18s disco, an Echo 'casino' night or 'pub quiz',... Intensive English Course (15-17): For those who want or need an intensive course, for example in preparation for an exam such as the Abitur, Baccalaureat or Cambridge exams, we can offer a wholly academic programme. Daily meetings with the course tutor are bolstered by follow-up tasks to develop academic skills. These are marked and discussed with the course tutor the following day, and further work is set, taking into account both the goals of the students and their needs as demonstrated by the work done. In this way, students get a course tailored to their needs, flexible enough to adapt to their progress, and one in which they decide together with the tutor how to best achieve their goals. Intensive Course students can also join the range of evening programmes offered to all Seniors.
One-to-one Tuition / Private English Lessons: We can also provide a limited number of extra one-to-one hours and even one-to-one courses: just one student and one teacher. These are very useful for students working towards an exam, those at lower levels or those who only have a small amount of time. You can choose to supplement class tuition hours with one-to-one classes.
For further information on our English courses for juniors in Arundel, please email us via our Contact Page.
UK High School Immersion (UKHSI) work with EIGHT English High Schools in Sussex, located in the South of England. The aim of UKHSI is to provide high school places for individuals and groups of students and accommodation in a host family.
A UKHSI will ‘mirror’ the timetable of an English student who will be their buddy throughout the trip.
You can book a high school place for one week or one term or up to a full academic year. The choice is yours.
Book a High school immersion course with UKHSI today.
Why choose UK High School Immersion?
Experiencing an English High school is a great way to improve your English language ability and make new friends in England. We have placed students in schools in Sussex since 2012 and have had very positive feedback from the schools we collaborate with and the students. e provide every aspect of your trip; the airport transfer, full board accommodation, a place at a high school, social progamme, and a school report if required.
UKHSI student takes part in every aspect of school life and is assigned for the duration of their stay.
ISSOS, Summer Schools at St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS offers stimulating, all-inclusive 3-week summer courses in 2020 for international students aged 13-18.
• The programs are held in July and August in the wonderful locations of St. Andrews in Scotland and Cambridge in England - university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location.
• Both UK summer schools operate from the world-famous universities and take full advantage of their fantastic facilities.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their stay.
• We also offer a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games allowing students to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• ISSOS are proud to provide high quality academic programs which attract students from all over the world, representing over 80 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
• Pick up service by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews or Cambridge.
• ISSOS also provides a 3-week residential academic summer camp at Yale University in USA for international students.
Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
A stimulating and balanced summer experience of academics, fun, sport, the arts & culture.
Academic Program options - St. Andrews:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• IB Extended Essay
• Debate Program
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
with 1 Elective: Film, Art, Theatre, Golf, or Tennis.
Academic Program options - Cambridge:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
with 1 Elective: Photography, Fencing, Outdoor Leadership, Theatre, or Tennis.
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
• Give your teenager an unforgettable experience at the world-famous Cambridge University! Our summer 2020 camps in Cambridge are still scheduled to take place as normal!
• Located approximately 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England, Reach Cambridge offers residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students aged 14-18 from the UK and around the world.
• Our summer programs are 2 or 4 weeks long and take place in July & August.
• With highly trained supervisor staff & teaching staff from the University, we guarantee a program run by professionals who care about your child's safety, education & enjoyment whilst on the immersive cultural experience Reach Cambridge provides.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, academic programs help to prepare students for university and Reach Cambridge students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
Spring Camp in March - April
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science
• Economics & Business Management
• ESL English Course
• English Literature
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Online Pre-University Courses (more to follow shortly)
• Let Me Play are leading specialists in hosting sports camps and sports tours. We provide residential summer sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire in the East Midlands of England.
• We offer Soccer Football, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps.
• Each year, we providesummer camps for UK-based and international students (ages 10-18) that include accommodation & meals. We also offer non-residential camps for local students.
• Our Soccer, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self-confidence, develop skills, and learn new ones from industry professionals.
• Coming from overseas? We offer English lessons alongside all of our camps, as well as a dedicated English Camp! Just ask and we can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport!
• Best of all, we offer competitive prices too. Group discounts are available. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
• Our sports camps are situated just 160km / 100 miles north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton.
Student Review / Testimonial: “Every single day was action packed with sport and sessions challenged our technical ability but were always great fun. The experience was worth every moment.”
- Football Camp Participant, UK