UK English courses for teenagers: Residential English school in England, summer English camp in Brighton for juniors & young adults. English language immersion programs, ESL school for children, summer English course near London. Camp d'ete en Angleterre pour les jeunes, cursos de inglés verano en Inglaterra para niños y jóvenes..
ECHO Residential Language School: Echo specialises in courses for small numbers of international students (maximum 25) aged 12 - 17. We offer highly individualised English language courses: our limited numbers allow us to get to know our students well and help them develop their language skills where they most need in order to accomplish their goals. We have a strict English-Only rule, in class and out. This helps students gain confidence and speak English more fluently, and also make good friends from other countries.
Junior English Course (Ages 12 - 14): On the courses for our youngest learners, every weekday there are three hours of morning lessons. Then, every afternoon and evening, there are organised sporting, recreational, creative and cultural activities.
Senior English Course (Ages 15 - 17): On our courses for older teenagers there are three hours of morning lessons every day. The afternoons alternate between academic and social programmes. On Tuesday and Thursday there are classes and follow-up homework. Monday afternoon is usually for sport, and Friday afternoons are spent preparing the group project presentations that take place on Friday evening (films, theatre, travel, company creation...). In the evenings, some sessions are dedicated to the group project, and others to entertainment: the under-18s disco, an Echo 'casino' night or 'pub quiz',... Intensive English Course (15-17): For those who want or need an intensive course, for example in preparation for an exam such as the Abitur, Baccalaureat or Cambridge exams, we can offer a wholly academic programme. Daily meetings with the course tutor are bolstered by follow-up tasks to develop academic skills. These are marked and discussed with the course tutor the following day, and further work is set, taking into account both the goals of the students and their needs as demonstrated by the work done. In this way, students get a course tailored to their needs, flexible enough to adapt to their progress, and one in which they decide together with the tutor how to best achieve their goals. Intensive Course students can also join the range of evening programmes offered to all Seniors.
One-to-one Tuition / Private English Lessons: We can also provide a limited number of extra one-to-one hours and even one-to-one courses: just one student and one teacher. These are very useful for students working towards an exam, those at lower levels or those who only have a small amount of time. You can choose to supplement class tuition hours with one-to-one classes.
For further information on our English courses for juniors in Arundel, please email us via our Contact Page.
Target English International is a British Council-accredited company that specialises in the provision of summer English language courses for students ages 11-18 from the UK and around the world.
We offer English summer courses at over 10 different centres in UK, including London (Camden & Hendon), Liverpool, Nottingham, Bath, Eastbourne, Hatfield, and Hull.
Since 2009, we have welcomed over 13,000 junior students to our summer courses across the UK. Our senior management team have a wealth of experience in junior summer schools with over 44 years’ experience in this specialist sector between them.
"This place is wonderful! I had a great time and met a lot of new friends. The places we visited looked like part of a film!"
- Eugenia, Spain
Summer English Language Courses:
- For students ages 11-18. Features include:
- 15 hours’ English language tuition per week (20 lessons per week of 45 minutes each lesson)
- Trinity College London GESE Examination included
- Maximum 15 students per class
- 5 levels & syllabuses based on the CEFR
- Oral & written placement test to select class level
- All learning materials included and notebook provided
- Graded certificate awarded upon completion
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
Downe House is one of the most prestigious boarding schools in England, located in Cold Ash Thatcham in Berkshire, 45 minutes away from Heathrow International Airport, one hour from Central London and half an hour from Oxford. LINES has an exclusive let of these premises during the months of July and August.
Our teachers are all qualified, enthusiastic and professional. We are British Council accredited. Our concept is "Immersion in English at all times."
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
• Language and Music for Life (LMFL) is committed to providing quality training in classical music, brass, jazz, voice tuition, English and foreign languages to students of all ages through our unique summer music and language courses in Llandovery, south-west Wales, UK.
• We offer intensive 2-week or 3-week (if you take the optional intensive pre-course) summer music and language courses to highly-motivated musicians (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults).
• LMFL courses are designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition.
• Courses are open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• During the course, students have the opportunity to take world-recognized Trinity College London exams in music.
• The classes take place on campus at Llandovery College, a co-educational day and boarding school in Llandovery, a market town in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London, 1.5 hours from Swansea, & 45 minutes from Cardiff International Airport.
• Young musicians under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. However, we will accept unaccompanied children from the age of 11, but they must be at an advanced level and known to us from attending a previous LMFL course.
• We also offer a music summer camp in Florence, Italy for adults, youth (aged 18+) at advanced level or professional musicians.