Short breaks in Europe: Writing holidays in France, art retreat for beginners to advanced artists. Week-long painting vacation & creative writing classes for adults/ seniors taught in English in South West France for UK, European, American, Canadian citizens, international participants..
Le Manoir de Gurson: Experience a stunning week-long creative art / writing holiday in the beautiful south-west French countryside! Situated in Beaulieu, just 1 hour east of Bordeaux, Le Manoir de Gurson provides 1-week 'Writing and Art courses' suitable for the complete beginner, improver or more experienced artist, covering a wide range of subjects and media.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Taught by experienced Isle of Wight artist Murray Ince, the course includes 7 nights' accommodation, breakfast, lunch and evening meals, all tuition, and day trips.
Writing & Art Vacation Courses in SW France: - Duration: 1-week
- Suitable for the complete beginner, improver or more experienced artist,
- Covers a wide range of subjects and media
- Fees include 7 nights' accommodation, all meals, course tuition, and day trips.
Founded in 1979, MJM Graphic Design provides a wide range of 3-year arts and design courses to students from around the globe.
MJM has schools in Paris (10th Arrondissement), Rennes, Strasbourg and Nantes.
Over the years, the initial conviction has only become stronger and today, MJM Graphic Design enjoys a solid and prestigious reputation of excellence,
Today, former students of our schools officiate within the creative departments of leading designer brands, as members of the 3D animation teams for Shrek or a Monster in Paris, they invent new designs for leading international brands, remodel the most beautiful interiors and give oomph to advertising campaigns.
• Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture offers year-round and summer drawing and painting classes & workshops in central Paris for adults, tourists, artists, art students, children and families at beginner to advanced levels.
• Classes are taught in English or French to students from around the world.
• Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
• Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
• My comfortable studio is located in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, a chic & refined neighborhood on the Left Bank (South Side) of the River Seine (near the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, and the famous pedestrian street Rue Cler, and the Pont Alexandre III bridge).
• It is also conveniently close to the metro stations Ecole Militaire and La Tour-Maubourg (Metro Line 8).
• In suitable weather, we continue sketching outdoors (I lend folding stools to the students), either on Rue Cler, or at the Champ de Mars (Eiffel Tower), or at the Invalides.
• It is a good way to explore Paris, discovering places that one wouldn't necessarily have gone to using a guidebook or following regular tours.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops in Paris for adults & children: For beginner to advanced students • 3-hour customized courses for 1 to 4 adults, at the studio & outdoors (if suitable), twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays).
• Classes for children & teens at the studio on Wednesdays, 1 to 4 participants/class:
- 90 minute class for children (ages 5 - 17)
- 1 hour course for small children (ages 3-4)
• Private art classes available on request
• Corporate / Team Building Workshops
• Painting day-trip for friends / family to Giverny in northern France at the famous gardens & home of impressionist painter Claude Monet
ESMOD International Fashion University Group, Paris
Courses / Programs
ESMOD is a renowed fashion design school located in the heart of Paris, France. We offer diploma, bachelor degree and master of arts degree programs to creative fashion designers and pattern drafters within the ESMOD Fashion Design and Creation section, and also train those who wish to collaborate with them for production, promotion, sales and collection enhancement within the ISEM / Fashion Business section.
Founded in 1841, we have an international network of 21 schools over 5 continents. Our aim is to celebrate fashion as a way of life, to make cultures and their differences interact. We have priviliged relationships with fashion firms worldwide that recruit our students for their qualifications that meet the market demands.
We offer personalized curriculums, according to each student's level of education, open in the Fashion Design & Creation, Fashion Business and Fashion Home Design sectors, offering numerous career opportunities in the different professions linked to the fashion industry. Our courses are offered in English and / or French, please contact us for further details.
- Fashion Design & Creation
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Marketing & Management
- Master Of Arts in Creative Couture
- Master of Arts in Fashion Home Design
- Master of Arts in Fashion & Marketing
- Master of Arts in Fashion Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management and Fashion Firm Innovation, level II.
- MBA in Business Management – Fashion Business Development
Gastro Academy at the French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world.
• Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation, top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party offers superior residential learning courses at an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
Testimonial: "Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
• Are you searching for pastry chef training in Paris? Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry arts school in France, run by the legendary, award-winning chef Alain Ducasse.
• Located in Argenteuil, near Paris, we provide intensive pastry chef training programs for international students, French students, practicing cooks, and professional chefs seeking to improve their pastry skills to enhance their career opportunities or as an enjoyable hobby.
• Combining theory with plenty of hands-on training, our Bachelor in Pastry Arts is taught in English or French by top-level instructors. Our shorter Pastry programs (2-7 months) are taught entirely in English.
• Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of specialized topics.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge"
- Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
Located in the heart of central Paris, Bilingual Acting Workshop is an acting school that brings together multilingual and multicultural individuals to enhance their expression, education, and networking through related studies in media, theatre, and film.
Taught in English, we provide dedicated acting programs and workshops to local and international adults and teens.
Beyond the classroom, BAW fosters the development of opportunities for its participants. As a result, several independent professional film and theatre projects have grown out of BAW workshops and classes.