Summer Schools in Alberta: Summer camps in Calgary, performing arts summer school, acting lessons for kids, musical theatre training, dance classes, musical performance programs for elementary school children
Trickle Creek Theatre, Calgary: Tickle Creek Theatre in Calgary, Alberta is offering a musical performance summer camp for children aged between 5 and 8 years old. Classes will involve learning songs, fun choreography and staging, while learning the art of making their performance stand out! Our summer camp will be held for three weeks in July. Entry to the camp will be by audition only. Trickle Creek Theatres' mission is to encourage, develop and inspire young performers to work on stage at their peak ability, through professional level training and performance opportunities.
Email:Contact us below
Courses / Programs:
- Performing Arts summer camp for kids aged 5 - 8. Classes include: Musical Theatre; Acting; Dancing; Pop Music Group and more...
For further information on our summer camp including audition date, fees etc, please contact us via the contact form below.
• Immerse your child or teenager in an intensive English summer course in Montreal, the cultural capital of Quebec, Canada!
• NSL Mondial, an experienced international language training provider, offers 1 to 5-week summer ESL camps in Canada for elementary, middle school and high school students (boys & girls) of ages 7-17 years old.
• We offer day camps and overnight residential accommodation options for students.
• This is a language-focused English immersion camp with recreational activity and sports options. Students receive a minimum of 20 lessons / 15 hours of English language learning classes a week.
• Exciting activities include Drama, Arts & Crafts, Archery, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Volleyball, Swimming, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, and more.
• The summer English classes take place in Concordia University.
• Certificate of Completion for all students at the end of their course.
• NSL Mondial also offers English language courses for juniors in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler as well as French language summer programs in Montreal.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks have increased by 20%." - Joanne, Quebec
Worldwide Ho Math And Chess Learning Center, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Ho Math and Chess based in Vancouver, Canada is an inrternational math specialty learning center with over 30 worldwide locations. Ho Math and Chess created the world's first math and chess integrated workbooks.
Frank Ho and his team are dedicated to teaching children math through math and chess integrated workbooks. It is a special place where children can learn math, chess, and puzzles all at the same place while raising their math marks.
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
Located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, ESLplus offers a summer ESL camp for kids. Our Summer English Fun Camp is one of our most attended programs, with kids coming to Canada from all over the world! Upon arrival to Canada, students will take a pre-camp English assessment test and will be assigned to their corresponding language levels. The curriculum follows a weekly theme, with all language lessons working around the assigned theme. New students can join the class beginning any Monday (Tuesday if Monday is a holiday) and finishing on any Friday. Not just English learning we also have sports, team games, group dynamics, karaoke singing, movie times, show n' tell and more! Field trips to Niagara Falls, CN Tower, Canada's Wonderland, and more! Parents or older siblings can join our Summer Adult ESL Classes.
Summer ESL Fun Camp for Kids Ages 6-18, subdivided into 3 age groups. Summer Adult ESL Classes. We also have available Homestay host families in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, and other GTA areas.
The Toronto Music Camp, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is a non profit organization affording children ages 10-17 the opportunity to join a band, record learn and perform every summer. TMC provides an excellent opportunity for children and teens to network, play in a band, hang out, and develop musicianship under the guidance of an experienced musical instructor.
Since 1998, International House Vancouver has offered unique, educational, and fun English language (ESL) summer programs for young learners to suit every need, budget and language ability.
In Vancouver, we offer a Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 5-12, suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Homestay Junior Program for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior Program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for 9-17 year olds.
These programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We ensure the quality our classes with teachers who are qualified in both language instruction and working with children and young adults. With a range of programs on offer, we can provide the best choices to fit most any need.
We also offer a Winter Junior Program for kids ages 13-17 from late December to mid February.