Summer Schools in Alberta: Summer camps in Calgary, performing arts summer school, acting lessons for kids, musical theatre training, dance classes, musical performance programs for elementary school children
Trickle Creek Theatre, Calgary: Tickle Creek Theatre in Calgary, Alberta is offering a musical performance summer camp for children aged between 5 and 8 years old. Classes will involve learning songs, fun choreography and staging, while learning the art of making their performance stand out! Our summer camp will be held for three weeks in July. Entry to the camp will be by audition only. Trickle Creek Theatres' mission is to encourage, develop and inspire young performers to work on stage at their peak ability, through professional level training and performance opportunities.
Email:Contact us below
Courses / Programs:
- Performing Arts summer camp for kids aged 5 - 8. Classes include: Musical Theatre; Acting; Dancing; Pop Music Group and more...
For further information on our summer camp including audition date, fees etc, please contact us via the contact form below.
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your son, daughter or loved one can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2017!
• NSL Mondial is an established and highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world.
• Our summer French immersion camps for kids ages 8-16 last for 2, 3 or 4 weeks. There are two distinct study options: 'French Immersion' with a focus on intensive language studies, and 'French & Sports' which combines language learning with 20 different fun sporting activities.
• Day camps and residential / overnight options are available - with residential campers enjoying their own private room.
• In addition to our French camps, we also provide English language camps for local and international students ages 8-16.
• Montreal is the cultural center of Quebec - and the largest French speaking city in North America. It is also an amazing destination to practice the French language.
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends. The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you." - Ningning, China
Worldwide Ho Math And Chess Learning Center, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Ho Math and Chess based in Vancouver, Canada is an inrternational math specialty learning center with over 30 worldwide locations. Ho Math and Chess created the world's first math and chess integrated workbooks.
Frank Ho and his team are dedicated to teaching children math through math and chess integrated workbooks. It is a special place where children can learn math, chess, and puzzles all at the same place while raising their math marks.
The Huntsman Marine Science Centre is located in the busy resort community of St. Andrews by-the-Sea, New Brunswick, Canada. Less than half an hour’s drive from Maine and about an hour from Saint John, NB, we offer a week-long, residential marine biology summer program for students 15-18 years of age which is a fun hands-on introduction to marine biology and some local research projects.
The Huntsman Marine Science Centre is a not-for-profit education and research facility that has been offering unique, hands-on field courses for students of all ages since 1987. The course cost is all-inclusive and covers - dormitory accommodation; three full meals per day; instruction of the Huntsman Education teaching staff; boat excursions, lab equipment and supplies; admissions; and all taxes.
- Introduction to Marine Biology Summer Program (students 15-18)
- Introduction to Marine Mammals & Seabirds (students 15-18)
- All Things Marine Summer Program (families and friends, 10 years old and over)
Since 1998, International House Vancouver has offered unique, educational, and fun English language (ESL) summer programs for young learners to suit every need, budget and language ability.
In Vancouver, we offer a Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 5-12, suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Homestay Junior Program for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior Program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for 9-17 year olds.
These programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We ensure the quality our classes with teachers who are qualified in both language instruction and working with children and young adults. With a range of programs on offer, we can provide the best choices to fit most any need.
We also offer a Winter Junior Program for kids ages 13-17 from late December to mid February.
Quest Language Studies is an independently-owned and operated international language school located in downtown Toronto in Ontario, Canada. We are a 2 minute walk from Bay subway. We provide a wide range of English language courses to students from around the world, including summer and winter youth programs for juniors / teenagers ages 13 -19 years.
Quest Language Studies, an award winning school was established in 1997, and are are fully accredited by Languages Canada and a member of Quality English. We provide small classes (approximately 7 to 9 students), professional instructors, a dynamic, communicative student centred teaching methodology, combined with up-to-date material and equipment help to ensure student success.
The Quest Summer Program provides students with a unique learning holiday experience by combining up to 4 weeks of ESL study with a variety of quality recreational activities. The program's goal goes beyond teaching English to include the expansion of horizons, the learning of new skills and the making of new friends. Every student, we hope, will leave with an experience to last a lifetime.
Every summer, Tamwood International Colllege runs an English language summer camp for kids and teens ages 7-17 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The summer camp program happens on the campus of Simon Fraser University (SFU) and features English language classes, exciting lessons in sports and creative activities, cultural events and sightseeing excursions in and around Vancouver. Accommodation options include residence on campus, host families and self-arranged.
Our students come from many different countries including Mexico, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Italy, Korea, Germany and Brazil. Students are divided by age and English level for their English classes and by age and gender for their activities so they are with students of their own age and ability for all of their classes and activities.