Find summer soccer schools in Europe: International summer soccer camp in Germany for talented players, professional football training in English for high school teens. Football camp abroad for boys & girls in Bavaria, South of Germany, close to Munich, Nuremburg..
IFX International Summer Soccer Camps, Nuremberg: International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization based in the U.S. that provides world class training opportunities for top youth soccer players in one of the best Summer soccer camps in Germany. Talented soccer players ages 14-18 can enjoy our 2-week residential Summer Soccer Camp in the Nürnberg/Fürth area of Bavaria, Southern Germany.
German Youth Soccer Camp: - 2 week residential camp in Nürnberg (Ages 14-18)
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck or 1. SC Feucht. Participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life.
Training Overview: Training consists normally of 3 days per week of club training. Most mornings, players train under the instruction of the coaches of IFX. Licensed German trainers lead the daily training, engaging the group in technical drills and tactical maneuvering.
Players will then join the SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen Bruck, or 1.SC Feucht youth teams in the afternoons to participate in their normal training sessions.
Camp features include: - 10-15 training sessions, Mon-Fri each weekday morning and/or afternoon. - Accommodation in hotel or youth hostel - Full board included (Breakfast, lunch, and dinners eaten at hostel or local restaurants. Lunches sometimes eaten out during tourist excursions) - Full time chaperone during entire program. - Official IFX practice jersey. - Tourist activities including visits to Nürnberg downtown, the Adidas and Puma Headquarters, and surrounding areas. - Attend a professional Bundesliga (German pro league) match upon availability
Additional Activities: IFX maintains a good balance between planned activities, soccer, and free time throughout the program. Activities include: a tour through Nürnberg’s charming downtown , a trip to Adidas and Puma’s headquarters and outlets, and attendance of a professional Bundesliga soccer match.
Requirements: - For boys ages 14-18 - Players must be currently competing at a competitive level of soccer in their state. - Limited space per age group. - Maximum of 12 players accepted into program. - Players chosen on a first-come first-serve basis for all of those who fulfill program requirements.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Germany, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.
Phorms Education is an internationally-minded private school in the Holzhausen district of Frankfurt City, in the Hesse region of West-Central Germany. We currently offer whole-day bilingual education in German and English for students at primary-school level from Grades 1 - 4 and further expansion is planned. We also work closely with the Phorms Education Taunus campus which is only 20 minutes from Frankfurt city centre and offers kindergarten, primary and secondary school programs.
The curriculum taught in our private school is based on the outline curriculum of the federal state of Hessen. We also use the Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP) in the subjects English, mathematics and science. Our students are taught bilingually according to the immersion concept (German-English).
We place particular emphasis in differentiated learning, the fostering of individual abilities and talents. In this regard, the Hessen Ministry of Education and Cultural Affairs has awarded us the “Quality mark for schools which offer particular support to highly gifted students”.
Make the summer of 2016 an unforgettable musical experience with Hamburg School of Music.
Situated in the heart of the culturally-rich, northern German city of Hamburg, we provide a 3-week Summer Music Academy course. The summer program is taught in German and English to local and international students ages 14 and up.
Our instructors are primarily renowned live musicians and studio musicians from the pop, rock and jazz scene.
Hamburg features a subcultural mix, club scene, internationally-renowned musicals and spoken theater, the local music industry, and a unique environment for musicians of all styles.
3-week Summer Music Academy
- For boys & girls ages 14+
- Tuition for Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano / Keyboards, Saxophone, Percussion
- Jam and study with professional, high-class musicians
- Record your songs in professional recording studios
- Perform your songs in a prestigious club
- Dive into Hamburg´s music scene
- 75+ lessons total
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years.
Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons. Heidelberg is located approximately 80 km south of Frankfurt and between Frankfurt & Stuttgart international airports.
We provide highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style. We teach German to students from over 90 countries, therefore creating an international, multicultural atmosphere in the school.
Founded in 1980, our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the old-town in Heidelburg city centre. F+U Academy is a member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
Summer German Language Courses for Juniors (7-15 years)
- Available for kids & teens for 1-8 weeks.
- Groups are divided into three age groups: 7-9 years, 10-12 years & 13-15 years (Maximum 10 students per group)
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week
- Homestay accommodation with a local German host family
- Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday)
Verbum Novum GmbH is an international travel operator that specializes in organizing German language-based courses for teens and adults from around the world.
Located in the Mainz/Wiesbaden area of the Rhineland in western Germany, we deliver a beginner to advanced level German Summer Camp program for teenagers ages 13-17.
Our teen summer camps feature 20 German language lessons per week. The courses run from Monday to Friday in the morning. After the lessons and lunch, there are sports / free activities and excursions to nearby cities.
German Summer Camp Program:
- For students ages 13-17
Camp features include:
- 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged