German summer courses in Germany for children & teenagers: German immersion programs for high school students/ secondary school, German language summer camps for juniors in Heidelberg. Campamento de alemán de verano in Alemania para jóvenes y niños. Cours d'allemand d'été en Allemange pour enfants et jeunes / adolescents.
F+U Academy of Languages, Heidelberg: F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years. Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons.
Email:Contact us here
Summer German Language Courses for Juniors (7-15 years) 1 - 8 weeks in July and August
There are three age groups: 7 - 9 years, 10 - 12 years and 13 - 15 years, with a maximum of 10 students per group. Our summer programs consist of:
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week. - Homestay accommodation with a local German host family: Provides the student with total immersion in the language and culture. - Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday). - Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday). - Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday).
Homestay Programme / German Host Families: Young student learners live locally with a carefully selected German host family: The host family provides half board, i.e. breakfast and evening meal, from Monday to Saturday, and full board on Sunday.
Leisure Activities (Monday to Saturday)Leisure activities may include Neckar boat trip, walk through Heidelberg, Heidelberg Castle, visit to the zoo, the Fairytale Paradise on the Königstuhl, sporting activities and picnic on the banks of the Neckar, shared cooking, mini golf, visit to the nearby thermal baths and much more. Admission (museums, swimming pool etc.) and tickets for the Neckar boat trip are included, but not public transport costs.
Verbum Novum GmbH is an international travel operator that specializes in organizing German language-based courses for teens and adults from around the world.
Located in the Mainz/Wiesbaden area of the Rhineland in western Germany, we deliver a beginner to advanced level German Summer Camp program for teenagers ages 13-17.
Our teen summer camps feature 20 German language lessons per week. The courses run from Monday to Friday in the morning. After the lessons and lunch, there are sports / free activities and excursions to nearby cities.
German Summer Camp Program:
- For students ages 13-17
Camp features include:
- 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
Phorms Education in Hamburg, Northern Germany is an international school offering whole-day bilingual education in German and English. We currently offer nursery school and primary school programs for children from pre-school age up to Year 4. Our school was founded in 2008, making it the most recent Phorms School to be established. It offers a family atmosphere characterised by the high degree of mutual respect which exists between our staff, students and parents.
The private school is located in the heart of the Eimsbüttel district of Hamburg, a lively and cosmopolitan area featuring buildings from the late nineteenth century. We use our location in one of Germany’s most interesting metropolises to organise a wide range of excursions and project-related teaching. Generously proportioned rooms provide good conditions for concentrated and detailed learning.
We believe that it is important to support and motivate every single student in line with his or her own abilities. The aim of our whole-day bilingual teaching is to achieve the very best intellectual development for the children.
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.
The Frankfurt International School (FIS), located just outside of Frankfurt and founded in 1961, is an independent, co-educational day school, which offers an educational program for students of all nationalities. Frankfurt International School (FIS) together with the International School Wiesbaden (ISW) is the largest and second oldest international school in Germany.
The school is organized into four school divisions: the Primary Division age 3 to Grade 1, the Elementary Division Grades 2-5, and the Upper School Grades 6-12, all of which are in Oberursel.
The International School Wiesbaden (ISW) operates as a branch of FIS at a separate campus in Wiesbaden for students age 3 to Grade 8.
FIS is recognised as an allgemein bildende Ergänzungsschule. It is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School and a founding member of the Organisation.
There are currently almost 1800 students from 55 different countries attending FIS and ISW, including roughly 30% American, 19% German, 8% British, 4% Japanese,and 12% Korean. It employs over 300 well-qualified and experienced faculty and staff from almost 30 different countries.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- Strong athletics, performing arts and visual arts programs.
- Full range of after school activities and service projects.
English is the language of instruction, but German is mandatory. English as a Second Language is taught as well as Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, French and Spanish.
Make the summer of 2016 an unforgettable musical experience with Hamburg School of Music.
Situated in the heart of the culturally-rich, northern German city of Hamburg, we provide a 3-week Summer Music Academy course. The summer program is taught in German and English to local and international students ages 14 and up.
Our instructors are primarily renowned live musicians and studio musicians from the pop, rock and jazz scene.
Hamburg features a subcultural mix, club scene, internationally-renowned musicals and spoken theater, the local music industry, and a unique environment for musicians of all styles.
3-week Summer Music Academy
- For boys & girls ages 14+
- Tuition for Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano / Keyboards, Saxophone, Percussion
- Jam and study with professional, high-class musicians
- Record your songs in professional recording studios
- Perform your songs in a prestigious club
- Dive into Hamburg´s music scene
- 75+ lessons total
- Earn a Certificate of Completion